Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,742 members, 7,915,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:47 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4711) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4745639 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4708) (4709) (4710) (4711) (4712) (4713) (4714) ... (6262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
Threats with no action long Speech

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

Because I asked you if Penaldo has ever won best player in any international tournament?

I still need an answer to the question.

Wetin Dey hold your cancellation bot?

You’re too daft that’s why you think I can be online with two different accounts at the same time tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
pu7pl3:

Even if I post just a full stop, it will be me "acting smart" for you MF...
I know these interactions are helping to polish your deadass up

You? Brush me up? Lol. Not on your life niggur... It honestly will take a whole lot of you jesters to do that.

I don't have a problem with you doing your stuff. But the moment you try to be idiotic right at my step, you definitely would face the wrath. Exchanging words with ya here is enough ridicule for me but then, it's for a just course so it is definitely worth it. Try being reasonable and let's see if I still party on your inanity.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

They must do more to make us laugh then.

Nah. Peeps like those are usually backstagers who think because they function with a circus, they can now rub shoulders with intellectuals. But they don't know they are merely critters for entertainment.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2021
devvy44:

Wetin Dey hold your cancellation bot?

[b]My father is too daft[/b]that’s why you think I can be online with two different accounts at the same time tongue
This is bad.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

This is bad.

Are you scared of the mods?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:56pm On Jul 19, 2021
wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2021
FirstbornWds:

You? Brush me up? Lol. Not on your life niggur... It honestly will take a whole lot of you jesters to do that.

I don't have a problem with you doing your stuff. But the moment you try to be idiotic right at my step, you definitely would face the wrath. Exchanging words with ya here is enough ridicule for me but then, it's for a just course so it is definitely worth it. Try being reasonable and let's see if I still party on your inanity.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2021
Your foolishness scares me, dev...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2021
wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2021
kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2021
cool

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2021
wink

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2021
Time to cry, dev....

Time for your tears, dev....

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2021
Won't you say anything, dev....?

Imagine lurking around where you're not wanted and not being able to talk.

Your life must be miserable!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2021
The Griezmann-saul swap deal is off
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kilishihunter:
The Griezmann-saul swap deal is off

Looks like it. Let's see the magic Laporta wants to play
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Uniswap: 8:25pm On Jul 19, 2021
Lol
Pendulum on leave

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
Uniswap:
Lol
Pendulum on leave
grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Looks like it. Let's see the magic Laporta wants to play
Well the only positive is that we haven't strengthened a tough rival and the defending champs, I still think if he's going to move, it would most likely be England, but as you put it let's see what Laporta would do

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Well the only positive is that we haven't strengthened a tough rival and the defending champs, I still think if he's going to move, it would most likely be England, but as you let's see what Laporta would do
Bartomeu is a crazy, devious guy, and the damage he did to Barcelona would be felt for years.

I can bet the CIA, KGB, and Mossad are offering courses called "Advanced Bartomeu" to graduating spies/moles.

BART622: How To Wreck Your Enemy From Within While Pretending To Be An Ally.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2021
I still feel the bashing hasn't reach half of what it would have been if Messi had lost that final.
Just reason am again say Messi lose that final...kai

Abeg more pepper please...gringrin

19 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Well the only positive is that we haven't strengthened a tough rival and the defending champs, I still think if he's going to move, it would most likely be England, but as you let's see what Laporta would do

If it be England, then I support it. But giving rivals the edge is a no-no. If we are looking to exchange, then let Laporta look for their alternatives.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
DissTroy:

Bartomeu is a crazy, devious guy, and the damage he did to Barcelona would be felt for years.

I can bet the CIA, KGB, and Mossad are offering courses called "Advanced Bartomeu" to graduating spies/moles.

BART622: How To Wreck Your Enemy From Within While Pretending To Be An Ally.
Utter dissTroction, that guy's actions would make many past presidents of this country look like saints, Paying companies to slander the image of your own players
Josep Maria Bartomeu- NEVER AGAIN
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2021
pu7pl3:

you receive what you give...that's a basic rule of life

So according to your church mind,who do you think is giving and who is receiving?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 10:36pm On Jul 19, 2021
funkyjms:
I still feel the bashing hasn't reach half of what it would have been if Messi had lost that final.
Just reason am again say Messi lose that final...kai

Abeg more pepper please...gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 11:08pm On Jul 19, 2021
Top Scorer in Football Tournaments:

1. Lionel Messi: 28
2. Romário: 27
3. C Ronaldo : 20

Another immortal Record broken.

11 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:08pm On Jul 19, 2021
Only if this were true.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:17pm On Jul 19, 2021
As usual the away kit appears to slay than the home kit, This one looks sassy even with it's shining crest and the not bold purple colour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIwxjJzKi7o

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
ALEXAPLAYME:
useless club
Useless dwarf fans

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4708) (4709) (4710) (4711) (4712) (4713) (4714) ... (6262) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.