Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,818 members, 7,935,507 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 10:26 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4881) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4779511 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4878) (4879) (4880) (4881) (4882) (4883) (4884) ... (6288) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2021
khingTony:
All these stuppidd guys saying Barcelona will be like sevilla and Real Sociedad when Messi leaves should not be tagged a football fan at the first place, the Truth is, even with messi, Barcelona was not as good as sevilla.

Sevilla cannot bottle a 4-1 lead against Roma, Sevilla cannot bottle a 3-0 lead against Liverpool, Sevilla cannot be beaten 8-2 by Bayern Munich, Sevilla cannot lose 1-2 to Osasuna when they are fighting for the league title.

Barcelona has been declining for years now even with Messi, but why we finished second in the league was because we dominated the likes of Eibar and Alaves.

In last year's UCL, Jordi Alba in the first half had a very good opportunity to score, which could have put the tie to rest, but what did he do? He passed to Messi. In that match Messi was not the best player, In the match against Bayern, he wasn't the best player, In the match against Roma, he wasn't the best player.

Messi is a good player but over the years, we've been beaten by teams that does not have Messi on their side, why? It's because they work as a team and do not rely on one person to do the job, Messi leaving now is a very sad event, but I think it's time to rediscover another pattern of football.
You're very wrong brother.

Eibar And Alavez indeed.

You guys keep giving ammo to these trolls and I don't know why!

See below, screenshots of our head to head games against the top 6 in La Liga last season minus Real Madrid (Whom we also dominated until about 3 seasons ago).

Sevilla
Athletico
Villarreal
Real Sociedad
Real Betis

Explain how you said we only dominated against Eibar and Alavez.

And to our UCL catastrophes, those were all down to psychological failures.

Lemme give you an example;
Before we lost to Liverpool, we beat Manchester United 4-0 on aggregate. Could the Sevilla you gave as example have done that?

We also beat Liverpool 3-0 in the first leg, could Sevilla have done that?

My point? Sevilla would never have made it to the semis before losing 4 nil to Liverpool. In fact have Sevilla ever been to the Champions league semi final

I am only responding because you said we only dominated Eibar and Alavez, that's something someone like hulk or virus would say.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
khingTony:
All these stuppidd guys saying Barcelona will be like sevilla and Real Sociedad when Messi leaves should not be tagged a football fan at the first place, the Truth is, even with messi, Barcelona was not as good as sevilla.

Sevilla cannot bottle a 4-1 lead against Roma, Sevilla cannot bottle a 3-0 lead against Liverpool, Sevilla cannot be beaten 8-2 by Bayern Munich, Sevilla cannot lose 1-2 to Osasuna when they are fighting for the league title.

Barcelona has been declining for years now even with Messi, but why we finished second in the league was because we dominated the likes of Eibar and Alaves.

In last year's UCL, Jordi Alba in the first half had a very good opportunity to score, which could have put the tie to rest, but what did he do? He passed to Messi. In that match Messi was not the best player, In the match against Bayern, he wasn't the best player, In the match against Roma, he wasn't the best player.

Messi is a good player but over the years, we've been beaten by teams that does not have Messi on their side, why? It's because they work as a team and do not rely on one person to do the job, Messi leaving now is a very sad event, but I think it's time to rediscover another pattern of football.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2021
adisaaowala:
lipsrsealed

I haven’t seen Suarez this season, I had to check his IG page after seeing this picture.
Look at how trimmed he is now. When he was at Barcelona, he was training to become a Sumo fighter.

Honestly enn, Barcelona is just a breeding ground for lazy sissies. That’s part of the reason we can’t compete against top clubs. The players are pampered and paid huge salaries.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2021
PSG Dey lose with Pessi, barka fans dey complain about the league grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 1:31pm On Oct 03, 2021
devvy44:

Shutup

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 1:39pm On Oct 03, 2021
devvy44:

psg done use early morning dey cast tickets
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2021
devvy44:
Those comments were made before the goals were scored.

You need an overdose of sensilin.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by adisaaowala: 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2021
homesteady:

I haven’t seen Suarez this season, I had to check his IG page after seeing this picture.
Look at how trimmed he is now. When he was at Barcelona, he was training to become a Sumo fighter.

Honestly enn, Barcelona is just a breeding ground for lazy sissies. That’s part of the reason we can’t compete against top clubs. The players are pampered and paid huge salaries.

It is now worse that ya'll cant even afford to attract big names any longer. The players wey i dey see for una starting lineup nowadays is just hilarious.

The current Barcelona team is arguably not good enough to qualify for the CL next season.

A "sugar daddy" owner might be the solution at this point otherwise, na loooong thing una dey.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2021
Neimar:

Shutup

Why are you crying?

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2021
ddippset:
Those comments were made before the goals were scored.

You need an overdose of sensilin.

Who asked you? Deepshit

They have lost now, you can start crying cry

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2021
adisaaowala:

It is now worse that ya'll cant even afford to attract big names any longer. The names wey i dey see for una starting lineup nowadays is just hilarious.

The current Barcelona team is arguably not good enough to qualify for the CL next season.

A "sugar daddy" owner might be the solution at this point otherwise, na loooong thing una dey.

Real, Barka and probably ATM doesn't do personal or family ownership so that wouldn't work here, it's only the ESL that can save Barka from their current financial crisis now
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
devvy44:

Who asked you? Deepshit

They have lost now, you can start crying cry
Why should I start crying when they are top of the league and are going to win the league?

I have never seen you but I know you're blessed with a very big nose!
Cus you don't see beyond it and have never seen beyond it..

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 03, 2021
ddippset:
Why should I start crying when they are top of the league and are going to win the league?

Then why have you been ranting?

If una never start to drag person personal life, una no go rest, daft deepshit
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2021
ddippset:

How could you be this wicked!

There has been no worse savagery on this thread since its inception!

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2021
Cule:- we are are shit and our club is no longer formidable across europe

Banter:- you guys are shit, your club is no longer formidable across Europe

Cule:-you have a big head and your mother is daft

Tufiakwa, spirit of sportsmanship=0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

Semen is dripping down your trousers sir, I think you're too aroused
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2021
pu7pl3:
Cule:- we are are shit and our club is no longer formidable across europe

Banter:- you guys are shit, your club is no longer formidable across Europe

Cule:-you have a big head and your mother is daft

Tufiakwa, spirit of sportsmanship=0

We can tell ourselves anything. But we do not permit nonsense from outsiders otherwise you go receive am grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 4:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

lol ;DGrammarNazi. I don't think so.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 4:07pm On Oct 03, 2021
pu7pl3:

Semen is dripping down your trousers sir, I think you're too aroused
And i hope you aren't staring hard with extended lips.. undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2021
grin grin grin
All the hushpuppi writers on this thread don disappear since

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:22pm On Oct 03, 2021
ddippset:
And i hope you aren't staring hard with extended lips.. undecided

Omoh... Is this what I am thinking? Nooooooo. Guys stop this thing.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Omoh... Is this what I am thinking? Nooooooo. Guys stop this thing.
grin

Is it what you're thinking bro..

It is!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 4:26pm On Oct 03, 2021
Virus99:
grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:27pm On Oct 03, 2021
ddippset:
grin

Is it what you're thinking bro..

It is!

Well oh well.

Make the guy sha no swallow.... Flushing fluids don scarce for hospital.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2021
Baddestguyp:
forget financial mess...
laporta is a fraud...
It's obvious he had no plan from the beginning...
Till now he is so much a coward that he can't make decisions

Even look at the Koeman situation...
Koeman has disrespected him so many times in public, granted interviews to say trash about him...
Even Everton didn't take this long to sack Koeman...yet Laporta is too much of a coward to make a decision...Koeman shouldn't even have started this season...

The payout money is clearly not the issue...the issue is with Laporta who has no plan or has any idea what to do for the club

Laporta has no direction...
Font had a drawn out plan...Laporta instead was banking on Messi promises and nostalgia

Yes Laporta used the messi keeping story as bait but what if font had come in and done the opposite of what he campaigned on, Bro Barca's problem right now is multi dimensional, From the finances to the coaches to some old and average players to being flaked by the media plus tebas and also training methods, Steps to recover have to be taken gradually, As much as I also want koeman to be booted out asap, Its better we chill and get a suitable replacement than to get one who would sink the club deeper in the rot results wise than now, Laporta tried for flick in the summer but he had already accepted the German job likewise nagelsmann, that shows ambition, He might have slacked in other areas but I'm not giving up on him yet

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 03, 2021
Virus99:
grin grin grin

And also the hushpuppi startup/company owners grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 4:32pm On Oct 03, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Well oh well.

Make the guy sha no swallow.... Flushing fluids don scarce for hospital.
shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2021
What's going on with the morons in white?

Shebi we day loose to pipu way be heavyweights... Their own na to ungun, sorry unknown, gunmen.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:36pm On Oct 03, 2021
Virus99:
grin grin grin
I hope you also didn't forget your "Crown Prince" was also in that psg team against rennes
This L go reach efribory

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2021
Virus99:
grin grin grin

Some have left writing to join the medical field as errand boy/sales rep undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by musicnmagic(m): 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2021
Lol grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by musicnmagic(m): 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2021
devvy44:

Some have left writing to join the medical field as errand boy/sales rep undecided
Is that what should be bothering you rn? grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (4878) (4879) (4880) (4881) (4882) (4883) (4884) ... (6288) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: hustleranthem(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.