Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,781 members, 7,935,307 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 06:44 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4885) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4779273 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4882) (4883) (4884) (4885) (4886) (4887) (4888) ... (6288) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:49pm On Oct 08, 2021
Vinicius jnr says hi grin angry

Bow to the golden boy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
jpmoriarti:

Bow to the golden boy

Boy is rolling in the leagues of Modric and Kroos. Finishcurse is still an onlooker for now.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Payporte: 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
FirstbornWds:

I just day see why some culers day claim say this man na fraud.If truly he made that statement, then he definitely used the Messi card to win elections. Make e no worry, next election go soon happen and I'm sure the socios would know better than then.

If not... Make them sell give Saudi or any Arab money.... We don tarya
he said it.
Laporta is a fraud he just used Messi name to campaign for the election

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2021
jpmoriarti:

Bow to the golden overhyped boy

Still better than deadpay
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 5:23am On Oct 09, 2021
Griffon:
Newcastle go soon overtake una as European heavyweight. Watch this space grin grin
And when they wan take over as EPL heavyweights nko, na who go suffer am grin
Make them do carry Conte and them expensive ballers fess, Una go hear am wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 5:30am On Oct 09, 2021
FirstbornWds:

I just day see why some culers day claim say this man na fraud. If truly he made that statement, then he definitely used the Messi card to win elections. Make e no worry, next election go soon happen and I'm sure the socios would know better than then.

If not... Make them sell give Saudi or any Arab money.... We don tarya
Omo me sef wey dey follow laporta really vex for that statement, Messi should play for free while umtiti, griezmann, coutinho, singlet and co go dey collect salary, Person wey dey do work of 3 players, Ko possible grin, Shey him no dey collect salary ni, Even at that you can't earn less than 50% of your average wages (Unlike UAR), When I hear say him wan make Roberto Martinez coach us, I don dey suspect am, Make him better get sense like before, We can't be struggling with koeman and another executive problem at the same time
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:34am On Oct 09, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Omo me sef wey dey follow laporta really vex for that statement, Messi should play for free while umtiti, griezmann, coutinho, singlet and co go dey collect salary, Person wey dey do work of 3 players, Ko possible grin, Shey him no dey collect salary ni, Even at that you can't earn less than 50% of your average wages (Unlike UAR), When I hear say him wan make Roberto Martinez coach us, I don dey suspect am, Make him better get sense like before, We can't be struggling with koeman and another executive problem at the same time

I don't understand why Martinez is even considered an option. That guy isn't close to anything good... Forget the plunder with Belgium... Even Koeman seem great with the Dutch team. Martinez should and would not coach Barcelona, else it'll be worse than this fat man.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 5:46am On Oct 09, 2021
FirstbornWds:

I don't understand why Martinez is even considered an option. That guy isn't close to anything good... Forget the plunder with Belgium... Even Koeman seem great with the Dutch team. Martinez should and would not coach Barcelona, else it'll be worse than this fat man.
Check my past posts, I complained about him one time, Whenever he faces big teams his own is to hope on counter, lukaku's jam body strength to hold off defenders, kdb and insha Allah, It's not just about pummeling minors in the Europe and WC qualifiers, The same way they sacked koeman after he took Everton to the top 6 the season after that was the same way they pursued him too after he did his too, Forget that mbappe was in beast mode that night, even sheriff tiraspol wouldn't have surrendered that lead like that, Laporta better gets sense or legends would voice out that the club would be sold
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 5:49am On Oct 09, 2021
jpmoriarti:

Bow to the golden boy
Any other result then we riot cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:30am On Oct 09, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Check my past posts, I complained about him one time, Whenever he faces big teams his own is to hope on counter, lukaku's jam body strength to hold off defenders, kdb and insha Allah, It's not just about pummeling minors in the Europe and WC qualifiers, The same way they sacked koeman after he took Everton to the top 6 the season after that was the same way they pursued him too after he did his too, Forget that mbappe was in beast mode that night, even sheriff tiraspol wouldn't have surrendered that lead like that, Laporta better gets sense or legends would voice out that the club would be sold

Laporta had better be sensible. Past glory won't matter in the next election. Except of course he goes by the Bart's way... Bribery.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:37am On Oct 09, 2021
It's 9 years today when this iconic moment happened.

Spoiler - Ball went straight in.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UncleHaba22: 9:45am On Oct 09, 2021
devvy44:

Still better than deadpay

Eyaaa

What about Hazard na angry grin grin

Him no dey play for Madrid??
Abii him travel??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 09, 2021
UncleHaba22:

Eyaaa

What about Hazard na angry grin grin

Him no dey play for Madrid??
Abii him travel??

I should be asking you about the “next Henry” aka dembulance, is he back from Vacation, and when will he be going back?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UncleHaba22: 11:26am On Oct 09, 2021
devvy44:

I should be asking you about the “next Henry” aka dembulance, is he back from Vacation, and when will he be going back?

Dembele that has scored ur hazard's Madrid career goals only last season angry grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 09, 2021
UncleHaba22:

Dembele that has scored ur hazard's Madrid career goals only last season angry grin grin

Hope those goals won the Ucl for barka
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UncleHaba22: 11:41am On Oct 09, 2021
devvy44:

Hope those goals won the Ucl for barka

Hazard that was supposed to have won balon'dor nko grin

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DeadPresidents: 8:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
I think Pablo Gavira is seriously promising.

Impressed me so far.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DeadPresidents: 8:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
Better quality of football on display than at the Copa Final too.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
Choi. See fluid football from Spain.

See goal Nah...

Whoever still thinks Koeman isn't the 85% problem of Barcelona is probably not ready to speak the truth
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 10, 2021
E choke!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 9:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
I'm impressed by Spain's turnaround from a deadbeat team just a couple of years ago. The only reason they couldn't beat France tonight was the absence of a world class finisher in their midst like Benzema or Mbappe (who had a poor game btw but still delivered).

Against Spain tonight, Mbappe did not have any joy against Eric Garcia. If it were against Barca, Garcia go dey chop grass anyhow like a disoriented goat. Even Busquet still bossed the midfield against Pogba & co. Something is definitely wrong with Koeman.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
ThierryJay:
I'm impressed by Spain's turnaround from a deadbeat team just a couple of years ago. The only reason they couldn't beat France tonight was the absence of a world class finisher in their midst like Benzema or Mbappe (who had a poor game btw but still delivered).

Against Spain tonight, Mbappe did not have any joy against Eric Garcia. If it were against Barca, Garcia go dey chop grass anyhow like a disoriented goat. Even Busquet still bossed the midfield against Pogba & co. Something is definitely wrong with Koeman.

I will say this again... Barcelona players are world-class. Only problem is the coach. Since Enrique left in 2016, we've been signing below average coaches. Koeman is the problem of our pathetic performances.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
Debroslink:

I will say this again... Barcelona players are world-class. Only problem is the coach. Since Enrique left in 2016, we've been signing below average coaches. Koeman is the problem of our pathetic performances.

True. While Koeman isnt the genesis of our problem though, he has accentuated the issue with his poor management acumen, the team simply has no spine.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 10, 2021
ThierryJay:

Says who

Person wey give mbappe assist?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 10:22pm On Oct 10, 2021
devvy44:

Says who

Person wey give mbappe assist?

That was just an isolated case of over zealousness on his part. I was referring to Mbappe's inability to dribble around him unlike against Barca.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 12:40am On Oct 11, 2021
ThierryJay:

That was just an isolated case of over zealousness on his part. I was referring to Mbappe's inability to dribble around him unlike against Barca.

Bros you get time to respond to bullsheet o. As long as our troll friend is concerned; any country team with a single Barça player must loose. He doesn't care if his favourite club is from Spain. He ran here to post "L" to spite, just cos of Barça players in Spain's squad.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 8:28am On Oct 11, 2021
Awesome01:

Bros you get time to respond to bullsheet o. As long as our troll friend is concerned; any country team with a single Barça player must loose. He doesn't care if his favourite club is from Spain. He ran here to post "L" to spite, just cos of Barça players in Spain's squad.

Lol, Bros I know the guy's antics here. Nonetheless, even devviants can still deserve a shot at redemption. I was only offering him a long rope to pull to perhaps stop his fall into mental regression.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 9:59am On Oct 11, 2021
See all the saves Emiliano Martinez was making vs Uruguay.

This without having prime Maldini or Cannavaro in front of him as defenders.

Y'all should keep making excuses for Ter Stinky.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 10:58am On Oct 11, 2021
I never thought the day would come that people will say Messi plays better for his national team than for his clubside. But that's the case right now. Just look at how imperious Messi was earlier this morning against Uruguay. He was simply majestic, scoring a goal, creating numerous chances for teammates, dribbling through opposing players like hot knife through butter, testing the keeper with good shots, driving and dictating the midfield, all these against a tough opponent at 34 years old!

Someone else against this same opponent would be in the box waiting for tap in all day and has no other contribution of note and then some dimwits would say such a mere goalscorer is better than a Messi that does it all? It's ridiculous!

BTW, Pochettino needs to learn from Scaloni how to forge an excellent team chemistry into that PSG team. Currently PSG is just a team of good individuals without team spirit and Messi has already noticed that. If they are to win the UCL, the battle of egos needs to be eliminated.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 11:33am On Oct 11, 2021
ThierryJay:
I never thought the day would come that people will say Messi plays better for his national team than for his clubside. But that's the case right now. Just look at how imperious Messi was earlier this morning against Uruguay. He was simply majestic, scoring a goal, creating numerous chances for teammates, dribbling through opposing players like hot knife through butter, testing the keeper with good shots, driving and dictating the midfield, all these against a tough opponent at 34 years old!

Someone else against this same opponent would be in the box waiting for tap in all day and has no other contribution of note and then some dimwits would say such a mere goalscorer is better than a Messi that does it all? It's ridiculous!

BTW, Pochettino needs to learn from Scaloni how to forge an excellent team chemistry into that PSG team. Currently PSG is just a team of good individuals without team spirit and Messi has already noticed that. If they are to win the UCL, the battle of egos needs to be eliminated.

Rent free

(1) (2) (3) ... (4882) (4883) (4884) (4885) (4886) (4887) (4888) ... (6288) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.