Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,804 members, 7,893,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 03:19 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5036) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4715862 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5033) (5034) (5035) (5036) (5037) (5038) (5039) ... (6249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
ItisHi:
Why are Barca fans celebrating this Torres signing? He is an overpriced player.

They are down bad, they need every ounce of positivity they can get right now
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2021
Devvy4:

Keep basking in that fake fact from a Pessi’s fan page

But Oriaku has 1 goal from 11 farmer’s league games
Wow!

Genius!

For this unprecedented discovery, two ballons d'Or to Penaldo!

undecided

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:26pm On Dec 23, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Ferran Torres is letting go of a (almost) guaranteed PL title triumph and potential CL winners medal to come play for us.

WE ARE STILL MASSIVE AND DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU WE LOST OUR PULL POWER.

Usually, you don't get players of his quality in January.
which quality? person wey mahrez and benardo dey bench. we go pay 55m? look at d price , dat dude is not worth d price. barca ve not learned anything.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:35pm On Dec 23, 2021
pu7pl3:

Pull Halaand or Mbappé na undecided you got a fringe player that's desperate to play and you're talking about pull power
people 4get dat 2022 is a world cup year. fringe players will hand in tranfer request. 4 me dat dude is an average player. 4th or 5th choice at city. behind foden, benardo, mahrez and sterling. too expensive.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 80sjamshophip: 7:01pm On Dec 23, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
people 4get dat 2022 is a world cup year. fringe players will hand in tranfer request. 4 me dat dude is an average player. 4th or 5th choice at city. behind foden, benardo, mahrez and sterling. too expensive.
City signed the dude from Valencia for less than 28m only for them to sell him for 55m grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Man City go use that one hold body small grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Android17: 7:15pm On Dec 23, 2021
The future of the Spanish national team depends on 3 players. Ansu Fati, Pedro Lopez and Ferran Torres. Barcelona had 2 of them already so they wanted to add the third. If you read Pep's interview on the sale of the player, you would know that had Torres not declared he wanted to leave, City would never have sold him. At his current age, he is a better finisher than everybody at Manchester City. It is the physical nature of the EPL that made Pep select games to use him in. He is not as stout as Aguero was but Ferran has equal potential in terms of finishing chances. There is not one player in this current Barcelona team that finishes chances better than him. I understand that you fans feel like your lean budget can be better managed, I doubt it. You are not going to get Haaland or Mbappé. You need a finisher. The Sevilla guy you acquired, Depay, Braithwaite etc are not better finishers than Ferran. Football fans and being reactive. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:16pm On Dec 23, 2021
pu7pl3:

"Dragging shirt"
How many matches did he play for Man City? He was surplus to requirements, Una fit spin am anyhow sha cos you guys desperately need some positivity to hang on to right now but reality is that he wasn't needed at City and no other club wanted him.
Who the fùck doesn't need positivity in this life? He isn't a bonafide starter alright but you also tend to forget Bernardo Silva and Sterling were also facing issues being on Pep's starting lineup, why did Sane leave? Pep and Klopp that love squad depth more than any thing, before his injury he played 7 times, After Gabriel Jesus he's the most suited to the false 9 role pep had deployed this season, Why this transfer is even bothering y'all is what I don't know sef, The person we are talking about is just 21 for Christ's sake,

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bacteria8: 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2021
80sjamshophip:

City signed the dude from Valencia for less than 28m only for them to sell him for 55m grin

Wow shocked
Ontop their bad financial situation Barca still making meaningless purchases when they could have easily buy in form and cheaper Aubameyang. Anyways time go talk.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
Android17:
The future of the Spanish national team depends on 3 players. Ansu Fati, Pedro Lopez and Ferran Torres. Barcelona had 2 of them already so they wanted to add the third. If you read Pep's interview on the sale of the player, you would know that had Torres not declared he wanted to leave, City would never have sold him. At his current age, he is a better finisher than everybody at Manchester City. It is the physical nature of the EPL that made Pep select games to use him in. He is not as stout as Aguero was but Ferran has equal potential in terms of finishing chances. There is not one player in this current Barcelona team that finishes chances better than him. I understand that you fans feel like your lean budget can be better managed, I doubt it. You are not going to get Haaland or Mbappé. You need a finisher. The Sevilla guy you acquired, Depay, Braithwaite etc are not better finishers than Ferran. Football fans and being reactive. undecided
Are these ones even finishers?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
Bacteria8:

Wow shocked
Ontop their bad financial situation Barca still making meaningless purchases when they could have easily buy in form and cheaper Aubameyang. Anyways time go talk.
You can change your moniker but your line of thinking can never change, Goan tell Perez to buy aubameyang with his huge contract that's firing blanks na
Infact getat

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2021
tesppidd:
good speed.

nice to have you again.
Thanks boss

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2021
joviegghead:

Sometimes agents play a key role in the elevation and decline of shining stars. I think such was the case with moriba.

He (powered by his agent) overestimated his value.
Sure but the final decision lies with the player, Look at Fati's case, Jorge Mendes (Pendu's agent) tried his possible best to move him to other clubs and not get him to sign an extension but he still stayed put, I'm not faulting moriba for leaving Barca but common at least he had a better chance in totenham, he's the one mainly in control of his own destiny not his greedy father or agent, Niccur hardly even sees gametime in bundesliga

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2021
80sjamshophip:

massive profit 4 d citizens. laporta not diffrent 4rm bartomeu. all d the things he accused bartomeu, he's doing d same... prolly following barto's footstep. dis time around there is no MESSI.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Moriba used his own hands to kill himself, he could have moved to totenham alongside Emerson royal but no "I must cash out early" syndrome pushed the guy, same shit that did Xavi Simons who was rumored to want to come back, Chai the way Conte would have built that boy ehn, Now he's stuck in Leipzig who have been having it even worse than us, Well that's his own cup of tea

Na really him own cup of tea.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Ferran Torres is letting go of a (almost) guaranteed PL title triumph and potential CL winners medal to come play for us.

WE ARE STILL MASSIVE AND DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU WE LOST OUR PULL POWER.

Usually, you don't get players of his quality in January.

I hope we repay him with the faith he puts on us

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:49pm On Dec 23, 2021
Kilishihunter:

You can change your moniker but your line of thinking can never change, Goan tell Perez to buy aubameyang with his huge contract that's firing blanks na
Infact getat

Lol. I literally went dead reading that!!!!

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 7:50pm On Dec 23, 2021
Bacteria8:

Wow shocked
auba who? Abeg talk another thing.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Payporte: 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2021
these so called journalist just dy link us to different so called strikers from aubameyang to cavani , lacazette now they're saying xavi wants Werner on loan undecided

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Payporte: 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
Torres is good but the 55m price is too much for him
The only positive thing about him he can play anywhere in attack
Lw,rw and also as a false 9

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Geld(m): 8:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
If this is true...I wouldn't Blame Umtiti...
Who doesn't like free money...Man has won a world cup.. Nothing to compete again
But still on Still.. Thunder go still strike Umtiti..I heard he has refused to leave this January angry

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:16pm On Dec 23, 2021
pu7pl3:

Man City go use that one hold body small grin
dem say barca no get money but barca 55m go spend 4 anonymous player. even bartomeu no do reach like dis. at least dembouz , gomez , coutinho , arda turan, griezman were starz and 1st eleven material 4 dia club

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 8:47pm On Dec 23, 2021
Payporte:
Torres is good but the 55m price is too much for him
The only positive thing about him he can play anywhere in attack
Lw,rw and also as a false 9

Same can be said of Foden, Jesus, Sterling and even KDB. Guardiola can make any of his players play any position.

The annoying thing is spending 55m on a bench warmer at City. This is ridiculous!

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 9:12pm On Dec 23, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Who the fùck doesn't need positivity in this life? He isn't a bonafide starter alright but you also tend to forget Bernardo Silva and Sterling were also facing issues being on Pep's starting lineup, why did Sane leave? Pep and Klopp that love squad depth more than any thing, before his injury he played 7 times, After Gabriel Jesus he's the most suited to the false 9 role pep had deployed this season, Why this transfer is even bothering y'all is what I don't know sef, The person we are talking about is just 21 for Christ's sake,

E dey pain dem say we get €55mn to splash for one player for January. If na summer now e no go too pain them.
Tebas don scam dem say we overbroke. grin grin

If we include the add ons for the Ferran Torres deal then that's additional €10mn. So overall we're paying €65mn when all is said and done.

While I don't like the money being spent on him, his stats and potential speaks well for him. Better than our current frontline and is versatile in all forward positions. So it's easy to rotate or replace injured players across the front 3.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 9:14pm On Dec 23, 2021
Payporte:
these so called journalist just dy link us to different so called strikers from aubameyang to cavani , lacazette now they're saying xavi wants Werner on loan undecided

Omo, the useless news don taya me sef.
It's as if Barcelona isn't broke sef. I begin dey wonder whether these journalists get inside info wey we no dey privy of.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
Kilishihunter:

So he is Vinicius's age mate and he can't get a shirt at Man City grin grin grin congrats on getting the money somehow to pay tho I just hope Abde doesn't end up benching him too
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 10:08pm On Dec 23, 2021
abduleez1:

E dey pain dem say we get €55mn to splash for one player for January. If na summer now e no go too pain them.
Tebas don scam dem say we overbroke. grin grin

If we include the add ons for the Ferran Torres deal then that's additional €10mn. So overall we're paying €65mn when all is said and done.

While I don't like the money being spent on him, his stats and potential speaks well for him. Better than our current frontline and is versatile in all forward positions. So it's easy to rotate or replace injured players across the front 3.

That money is toomuch for a fringe player comrade grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 10:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
dem say barca no get money but barca 55m go spend 4 anonymous player. even bartomeu no do reach like dis. at least dembouz , gomez , coutinho , arda turan, griezman were starz and 1st eleven material 4 dia club

They haven't learnt anything
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:46pm On Dec 23, 2021
pu7pl3:

They haven't learnt anything

You got Camavinga for how much again? How did he turn out for you guys?

Abegggi... We've made the buy, we've made the buy. Even the greatest of all managers buy Grealish for 100m and nobody die even when he no really perform.

Leave us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 10:52pm On Dec 23, 2021
Married man....

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:34pm On Dec 23, 2021
pu7pl3:

So he is Vinicius's age mate and he can't get a shirt at Man City grin grin grin congrats on getting the money somehow to pay tho I just hope Abde doesn't end up benching him too
You this man, Wetin be your own na? Yes akpororo is better than him since that's what you want to hear, Free the guy for us,

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:36pm On Dec 23, 2021
abduleez1:
Married man....
Alhaji and alhaja dembele grin, Make iyawo ousmane sha do the needful so we can see beast dembouz week in week out on the pitch, Congrats to him

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5033) (5034) (5035) (5036) (5037) (5038) (5039) ... (6249) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: khingTony(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.