Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,305 members, 7,974,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:53 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4835660 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5213) (5214) (5215) (5216) (5217) (5218) (5219) ... (6355) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:54pm On Apr 08, 2022
Barça in the Europa League:

Napoli: draw and win
Galatasaray: draw and win
Frankfurt: draw and tongue

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:06pm On Apr 08, 2022
Descottes:
and he's not even that good. Benfica fans sef don't rate him
Not as good as haaland but he's definitely clinical and im not sure benfica fans are against him, At least for this season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:08pm On Apr 08, 2022
abduleez1:
Phenomenal.....
I just need him to bulk up to match his agression, Being on the bench really did a good one on the lad, Man was just covering up lenglet's frequent lapses throughout, Araujo too was a goddamn rock at the RB position

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Not as good as haaland but he's definitely clinical and im not sure benfica fans are against him, At least for this season
I didn't say they are against him. They say he's not that good.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2022
Descottes:
I didn't say they are against him. They say he's not that good.
Eh na , We're saying almost the same thing, If they say he's not that good despite being their highest goalscorer this season they have something against him, Every club with its fans would want to hail their stars to the high heavens especially if they are performing well
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Barça in the Europa League:

Napoli: draw and win
Galatasaray: draw and win
Frankfurt: draw and tongue
I really like how frankfurt brought their A game to test us with their intesity and quick transition on turnovers on the counter, Their pitch too didn't help matters for us to play free flowing tiki taka, Hopefully we'll finish the job in the second leg
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:30pm On Apr 08, 2022
Kilishihunter:

I just need him to bulk up to match his agression, Being on the bench really did a good one on the lad, Man was just covering up lenglet's frequent lapses throughout, Araujo too was a goddamn rock at the RB position
Araujo might be a rock but Kostic had a good duel with him yesterday. Some telling crosses was able to be delivered from the right flank.

I generally prefer Araujo in the CB position. He can now come and assist the RW.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:34pm On Apr 08, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Araujo might be a rock but Kostic had a good duel with him yesterday. Some telling crosses was able to be delivered from the right flank.

I generally prefer Araujo in the CB position. He can now come and assist the RW.
Alves not registered, Dest injured, Mingueza fgdzxvdcf,So my brother there's nothing we can do for now but to manage him there
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 08, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Eh na , We're saying almost the same thing, If they say he's not that good despite being their highest goalscorer this season they have something against him, Every club with its fans would want to hail their stars to the high heavens especially if they are performing well
it's not like they don't like him. They say he's not worth the absurd 75m price tag slapped on him by their board, and that benfica would be dumb to reject 40m for him.

I watched him against Liverpool and i didn't see anything special. He saw so much of the ball yet did so little productively with it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
Descottes:
it's not like they don't like him. They say he's not worth the absurd 75m price tag slapped on him by their board, and that benfica would be dumb to reject 40m for him.

I watched him against Liverpool and i didn't see anything special. He saw so much of the ball but did so little productively with it.
Well they're right he aint worth 75 or 80m gees yet, Im not even sure we'll pay that but he's still young and his link up abilities can be still be worked on and his shooting improved
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Araujo is a central defender and let's not kid ourselves, he'll remain one but can not be continually trusted to man that RB position. We need a modern right-back that can be offensive and not see his passing lines always cut off when he has the ball at his feet, cos that was exactly what happened yesterday.

It's one of the many reasons why I don't blame Adama despite the latter playing a awful game of one direction. But let's be fair, Araujo from that end didn't help matters at all. Dembele was more effective because he helped in the defense as an AWB, in a more technical way than physical as Adama did.

The way I am looking at it, Dest would rather be trusted to replace Alba whilst we get a new RB.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GuiseppeO: 3:43pm On Apr 08, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Fati will never play a full-time match for us this season yet. And if there's anyone that should be scared of getting displaced, it should be Aubamayeng with his awful first touch and passing.

Ferran is never going to struggle to get into this team so long as he's fit. Some of us can already see that he's pivotal to Xavi's style of football.

I’m not asking Xavi to outrightly start Fati, obviously he has to be slowly eased into the team. My problem is Ferran who’s occupying the LW position, can’t beat a player, can’t put in a cross. Yesterday I saw Jordi Alba ignoring him most times because he knows if he gives him, he’d want to return the ball to him or to the already choked midfield....The Frankfurt right back had acres of space behind him,dude’s always running into him or turning back to pass....but he’d score 1 in 10 chances and we’re okay. Adama is useless but he attempts to beat his man and put in a cross or whatever he does grin that’s basically what wingers are expected to do.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:44pm On Apr 08, 2022
Xavi should try resting one of Pedri or Busquets in our next match. He might bring them in later on in the match but they need rest abeg, especially Pedri. Let's not yet the same mistake Koeman did last season playing that boy in and on.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2022
GuiseppeO:

I’m not asking Xavi to outrightly start Fati, obviously he has to be slowly eased into the team. My problem is Ferran who’s occupying the LW position, can’t beat a player, can’t put in a cross. Yesterday I saw Jordi Alba ignoring him most times because he knows if he gives him, he’d want to return the ball to him or to the already choked midfield....The Frankfurt right back had acres of space behind him, dude’s always running into him or turning back to pass....but he’d score 1 in 10 chances and we’re okay. Adama is useless but he attempts to beat his man and put in a cross or whatever he does grin that’s basically what wingers are expected to do.

C'mon bro. Ferran had quite a lovely take on earlier in the match, and he's been doing that quite consistently. He might not have the Fati kind of capacity to take on players but he does know how to beat his man if there's need to... The same thing D.Villa used to do.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Well they're right he aint worth 75 or 80m gees yet, Im not even sure we'll pay that but he's still young and his link up abilities can be still be worked on and his shooting improved
you cannot make a pearl out of mere stone.
Don't be deceived by his numbers. Werner, belotti and jovic did more, where are they now?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
If you ask me, I'll say ferran torres is both under appreciated and over appreciated by our fans.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GuiseppeO: 4:01pm On Apr 08, 2022
FirstbornWds:

C'mon bro. Ferran had quite a lovely take on earlier in the match, and he's been doing that quite consistently. He might not have the Fati kind of capacity to take on players but he does know how to beat his man if there's need to... The same thing D.Villa used to do.

What if he keeps starting and we need to push defenders further back? David Villa had prime Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets who could receive the ball under pressure, and make killer passes...We don’t have that luxury anymore, that’s why our attack has to be very effective else the midfield and defense would crumble.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GuiseppeO: 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
Descottes:
If you ask me, I'll say ferran torres is both under appreciated and over appreciated by our fans.

Maybe a good striker, idk yet...but that guy can’t man our LW
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
Like someone said here, this coming generation of players are talentless.
Asides mbappe, haaland, foden, pedri and probably fati, I don't see any potential world beaters
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 08, 2022
FirstbornWds:

mate don't you dare compare ferran torres to David Villa. angry

Ferran is nowhere near his level
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
FirstbornWds:
Xavi should try resting one of Pedri or Busquets in our next match. He might bring them in later on in the match but they need rest abeg, especially Pedri. Let's not yet the same mistake Koeman did last season playing that boy in and on.
See all matches at Barca is now a pressure cooker. Any small piont dropped, can have a big implications. Pedri and Busquets is undroppable at the moment. See small change yesterday, and the team looked somehow. You can do that in any league match now until we have established some leverage against ATM and Sevilla.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:34pm On Apr 08, 2022
Pablo Longoria (Olympique de Marseille president): "Mateu Alemany is the most intelligent person in European football."

Very glad to have this man at Barca!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
Descottes:
Like someone said here, this coming generation of players are talentless.
Asides mbappe, haaland, foden, pedri and probably fati, I don't see any potential world beaters
Money is everything now. At Mbappe age, Messi already had 3 ballon d'or.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:38pm On Apr 08, 2022
Barcelona are happy with Aubameyang, and Ansu Fati is about to return, there is a possibility that no striker will be signed.

— @moillorens

Here we go again! angry shocked This is exactly how we started the season without any striker. They said we have Depay and Ansu Fati is about to return

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 08, 2022
Lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:18pm On Apr 08, 2022
Descottes:
mate don't you dare compare ferran torres to David Villa. angry

Ferran is nowhere near his level

Who even compared?

That said, at Ferran's age, David was a compete nobody.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 5:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Barcelona are happy with Aubameyang, and Ansu Fati is about to return, there is a possibility that no striker will be signed.

— @moillorens

Here we go again! angry shocked This is exactly how we started the season without any striker. They said we have Depay and Ansu Fati is about to return

Auba nr be striker
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Who even compared?
putting them in the same sentence is an insult to villa
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:43pm On Apr 08, 2022
Descottes:
putting them in the same sentence is an insult to villa

Villa was nothing when he was Ferran's age. So yes... It's justifiable to state that
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 6:08pm On Apr 08, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Villa was nothing when he was Ferran's age. So yes... It's justifiable to state that

At Ferran's age Villa dragged Real Zaragoza to Copa del rey title at Camp Nou against almighty galaticos Real Madrid.

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:23pm On Apr 08, 2022
Debroslink:

At Ferran's age Villa dragged Real Zaragoza to Copa del rey title at Camp Nou against almighty galaticos Real Madrid.

David was 24 then. Ferran is only 22.

Still a massive 2 years difference and he had already won the EPL and other domestic cups in England

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
Neimar:

Auba nr be striker
That one that cannot pass ball or dribble a player? Also with heavy first touch. angry angry His ball passing ability needs alot of work

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5213) (5214) (5215) (5216) (5217) (5218) (5219) ... (6355) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.