Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,781 members, 7,930,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 02:59 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4772970 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5331) (5332) (5333) (5334) (5335) (5336) (5337) ... (6283) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 7:59pm On May 13, 2022
FirstbornWds:

This is a joke, right?

Cos I honestly cannot laugh
I don't know if it's true or not.
After Halland spends two years in Manchester city, his released clause of 150 million pounds can be triggered.
This is the clause he signed in the contract according to tribunal, which means he will want to join a particular club he has in his mind after two years in Manchester city.
He could be Barcelona or real Madrid, we don't know but the clause is there in the contract.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:13pm On May 13, 2022
OhBritannia:
After Halland spends two years in Manchester city, his released clause of 150 million pounds can be triggered.
This is the clause he signed in the contract according to tribunal, which means he will want to join a particular club he has in his mind after two years in Manchester city.
He could be Barcelona or real Madrid, we don't know but the clause is there in the contract.

Oh. Alright
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by timay1: 10:07pm On May 13, 2022
OhBritannia:

That was the nonsense he wanted to insert in his contract that made Man united to back out of signing him in December 2019, before he went to Dortmund.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 12:01am On May 14, 2022
abduleez1:
Interesting article....
If we can close at least two of these deals then we set up for the incoming season as well as relief from our debt.
Slap in €80mn for De Jong and we really looking good for the transfers (provided we use it judiciously).

Hope these are concrete.

https://barcauniversal.com/barcelona-studying-two-offers-worth-e270-million-and-e400-million-for-tv-rights-report/amp/
Nobody will buy de Jong and your expired club properties. Everyone already knows barka is dead and nothing good can come out again.
Dead club.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Android22: 12:06am On May 14, 2022
OhBritannia:
It is not true. First, it is in his 3rd year and second the figure is between 150 - 200 M - nobody is sure what it is because both Haaland's camp and City have denied it.

By the way, triggering a release clause does not mean the player will leave. It depends on if the player wants to leave. That is why Arsenal could not prise Suarez out of Liverpool when Wenger activated his release clause of 40M at the time before he left for Barcelona the next season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Android22: 12:06am On May 14, 2022
timay1:

That was the nonsense he wanted to insert in his contract that made Man united to back out of signing him in December 2019, before he went to Dortmund.
Manchester united did not back out, Haaland rejected them for Dortmund.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 12:23pm On May 14, 2022
Vinicius is far far far better than Dembele sha
Vini is also currently better than Fati...but imo it's injury iish...

Vinicius' improvement every season is seriously understated... meanwhile our fraud Dembele has not improved in 5 seasons
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:30pm On May 14, 2022
��| If FC Barcelona offer €35-40M for Lewandowski, Bayern Munich will probably not refuse.
@BILD [�️]

Barça would be willing to offer up to €30m for Kalidou Koulibaly.

— @SkyItalia
Hmmm, Let's wait and see if they "actually" comes to fruition
If successful we can at squeeze 2-3 years from them while recovering financially to go into the market and get younger replacements
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jodera: 1:01pm On May 14, 2022
Android22:
It is not true. First, it is in his 3rd year and second the figure is between 150 - 200 M - nobody is sure what it is because both Haaland's camp and City have denied it.

By the way, triggering a release clause does not mean the player will leave. It depends on if the player wants to leave. That is why Arsenal could not prise Suarez out of Liverpool when Wenger activated his release clause of 40M at the time before he left for Barcelona the next season.
But Suarez wanted to leave Liverpool for arsenal na
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:46pm On May 14, 2022
Robert Lewandowski has told Bayern Munich he wants to move to Barcelona this summer, according to Sport wink
@goal

Like play like play wink

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 14, 2022
Bayern sporting director salhamdzic : "I spoke with lewandowski on the phone. In the conversation, he told me he won't accept our contract offer and wants to leave the club"

Omo. Here we go cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 4:16pm On May 14, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Robert Lewandowski has told Bayern Munich he wants to move to Barcelona this summer, according to Sport wink
@goal

Like play like play wink
He is not going to dead barka. Bayen are not stupid like your dead club.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:38pm On May 14, 2022
Can we get this Sosa guy? This boy is really a great LB
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:46pm On May 14, 2022
jpmoriarti:
@goal
Like play like play wink
❗| Lewandowski is saying goodbye to Bayern Munich fans.
Via: @carpetasFCB

https://twitter.com/gerardromero/status/1525500194930008064?t=Zjz6RFoWEK5WaIsXsSWfIQ&s=19

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:47pm On May 14, 2022
The warrior is fine

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 6:13pm On May 14, 2022
Kilishihunter:

❗| Lewandowski is saying goodbye to Bayern Munich fans.
Via: @carpetasFCB

https://twitter.com/gerardromero/status/1525500194930008064?t=Zjz6RFoWEK5WaIsXsSWfIQ&s=19
He's not downgrading to dead barka. tongue.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 6:41pm On May 14, 2022
I hope say nr be this useless Alonso we wan buy grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:37pm On May 14, 2022
I can’t remember the last time we went to a penalty shoot-out. It’s so wrecking.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Payporte: 7:45pm On May 14, 2022
Neimar:
I hope say nr be this useless Alonso wen wan buy grin
Alonso and azipilqueta sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 7:47pm On May 14, 2022
Payporte:

Alonso and azipilqueta sad

Two clowns
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:56pm On May 14, 2022
WhoDeyHause wink grin cheesy wink

Another bottled final for Chelsea. Back to back to back losses. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Android22: 8:18pm On May 14, 2022
Jodera:
But Suarez wanted to leave Liverpool for arsenal na
Yes but then Gerard convinced him to stay stating that Suarez should be going to RM or Barcelona and not Arsenal. Suarez listened which was why even if Wenger had met the release clause, the player did not leave.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jodera: 8:36pm On May 14, 2022
Android22:
Yes but then Gerard convinced him to stay stating that Suarez should be going to RM or Barcelona and not Arsenal. Suarez listened which was why even if Wenger had met the release clause, the player did not leave.
Nahhh... While I agree Gerard spoke to him against joining arsenal, Suarez was still adamant to join us. It was that infamous £1 that arsenal added that spoilt everything and even changed Suarez mind from joining us and not Gerard convincing him otherwise.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Azurevermillion: 8:45pm On May 14, 2022
Jodera:
Nahhh... While I agree Gerard spoke to him against joining arsenal, Suarez was still adamant to join us. It was that infamous £1 that arsenal added that spoilt everything and even changed Suarez mind from joining us and not Gerard convincing him otherwise.
Suarez dodge a massive bullet then shocked shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 8:50pm On May 14, 2022
grin

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jodera: 8:55pm On May 14, 2022
Azurevermillion:
Lol..
Even tho I'm an arsenal fan, with respect to his career, I fully agree with you grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Android22: 9:39pm On May 14, 2022
Jodera:
This is not true. In fact, John Henry later confessed that Wenger was right. The reason Wenger added £1 was because you don't "negotiate" a release clause. Liverpool had to make Suarez sign a new contract that season which is why he left for 75M when Barca came calling. The extra 1 pound was inconsequential as Arsenal had already met the release clause. Suarez even said it was Gerard that convinced him not to leave by saying "no disrespect to Arsenal but I think a club like Real Madrid or Barcelona should be where you head to if you leave Liverpool".

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:40pm On May 14, 2022
Jokerman:
grin
Bro No pessi alert today?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 14, 2022
Laporta and alemany please make this happen!! shocked

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 14, 2022
Kilishihunter:

You'll celebrate tap ins now? cry
Thought tap-ins are inconsequential and for finished players? grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 11:19pm On May 14, 2022
Azurevermillion:

Care to explain what that was all about
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 11:19pm On May 14, 2022
Kilishihunter:

embarassed

Who psg play, Strasbourg?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5331) (5332) (5333) (5334) (5335) (5336) (5337) ... (6283) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.