Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,168 members, 7,880,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:41 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4695648 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5447) (5448) (5449) (5450) (5451) (5452) (5453) ... (6240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2022
IKON360:

Lewandoski's goal scoring ability is frightening, 40 goals in all tournaments for the past 4 years abi 5 years abeg.
Benzema nah.
If Lewandoski had these numbers in Barca playing with Messi, he would have a Ballon D or by now.
It's absolutely ridiculous.

Truth is, he still won't get it if has played with Messi. Messi has a way of bringing tweaking this thing to his favor even though the other players improve massively. Not even Ronaldo will or can outshine him.

Maybe now that he's getting older.. he might give it a run to applaud another player in his team to win the ballon d'Or.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 8:57pm On Jul 18, 2022
abduleez1:
BROKELONA!!!

I love this Brokeness. grin grin
Leeds spent than us

What?!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by felix00(m): 9:22pm On Jul 18, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Nope pau toress is not a Spanish lenglet especially the current version, Kounde's better in ball playing, building up from the back and in a high line like you said as Villarreal mostly plays low block but he's also no slouch either, Ask man united and bayern
Only reason I'm not too keen on him is cause he has almost the same profile as Christensen bodywise

I saw both games boss. He is more of a reactionary defender like Lenglet and will suffer in a high line due to lack of pace to recover. Araujo too is reactionary with suspect positioning at times but his pace just makes up for any lapse.

And when I compare him to Lenglet, I don't mean the present bleeped up mentally version. I'm talking about the 18/19 pre anfield Lenglet.

Physical attribute is all he has in common with Christensen and ability on the ball. Christensen reads the game way better and is slightly faster
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by felix00(m): 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Truth is, he still won't get it if has played with Messi. Messi has a way of bringing tweaking this thing to his favor even though the other players improve massively. Not even Ronaldo will or can outshine him.

Maybe now that he's getting older.. he might give it a run to applaud another player in his team to win the ballon d'Or.

Wrong. Suarez outplayed messi in 15/16 and should have gotten the Ballon dor that year or atleast top 3 if not for his off field issues
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Omo, if Messi and Lewandoski played in the same team and Lewandoski maintained this ridiculous level of finishing, he would definitely have won more than 2 Golden boots. Definitely.
Messi created an outrageous quantity of chances for Suarez but Suarez Suarezed. Unfortunately.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:19pm On Jul 18, 2022
IKON360:

Your opinion is appreciated, but right now that both of us are talking Lewandoski is better and Lewandoski has been better than Suarez for almost 4 years now.
In fact, Suarez at his peak is not much better than Lewandoski. Not much...
Not current version bro, Even though his washed up self literally dragged Atletico to the la liga title, I'm talking of prime El Pistolero that struck fear into the heart of GKs, Only reason why I'll edge him ahead of lewandoski at his peak is his all roundness and ability to bring others into the play more, See how Sterling and sturridge benefitted from him in Liverpool na, Valverde just made him and others complacent and lazy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:25pm On Jul 18, 2022
felix00:

I saw both games boss. He is more of a reactionary defender like Lenglet and will suffer in a high line due to lack of pace to recover. Araujo too is reactionary with suspect positioning at times but his pace just makes up for any lapse.

And when I compare him to Lenglet, I don't mean the present bleeped up mentally version. I'm talking about the 18/19 pre anfield Lenglet.

Physical attribute is all he has in common with Christensen and ability on the ball. Christensen reads the game way better and is slightly faster
Omo after all the years of suffering in the defense, my brother we need reactionary CBs abeg, Love the way he's quick to spot danger most times
As for pau you've said the truth on him suffering in a high line more due to lack of pace but then again Enrique still trusts him and played him in several matches during the euros run, His aerial prowess and marking players tightly are good assets for any defender which he has plus his ability on the ball, I prefer kounde or gvardiol though
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:14pm On Jul 18, 2022
felix00:

Wrong. Suarez outplayed messi in 15/16 and should have gotten the Ballon dor that year or atleast top 3 if not for his off field issues

And I tell you, Suarez would never have gotten the Ballon d'Or ahead of Messi, no matter what... Off-field banter or not.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by emmaodet: 11:15pm On Jul 18, 2022
felix00:

You said your first sentence then go ahead to describe Kounde biggest asset(>>> Pau by the way) as a plus for Torres.

Not to add that Kounde is much more suitable to a team playing high line than torres. Pau torres is basically Lenglet with spanish passport

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:19pm On Jul 18, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Not current version bro, Even though his washed up self literally dragged Atletico to the la liga title, I'm talking of prime El Pistolero that struck fear into the heart of GKs, Only reason why I'll edge him ahead of lewandoski at his peak is his all roundness and ability to bring others into the play more, See how Sterling and sturridge benefitted from him in Liverpool na, Valverde just made him and others complacent and lazy
Athletico won the league two years ago thanks to the heroics of Oblak. Oblak was phenomenal for, more than Suarez.
And stop blaming Valverde. The time has come for you to stop blaming Valverde for things he didn't do.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:25pm On Jul 18, 2022
IKON360:

Your opinion is appreciated, but right now that both of us are talking Lewandoski is better and Lewandoski has been better than Suarez for almost 4 years now.
In fact, Suarez at his peak is not much better than Lewandoski. Not much...

Lol. It was very much!! I mean, by a lot. Suarez was a perfect combo of Benzema's ALL abilities and a deadly finisher like Lewy plus he was pacy ( something that both Lewy and Benz don't really have) and skillful.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mhistaedie01(m): 11:32pm On Jul 18, 2022
Omo e get time barca dey play depay luuk de jong and dest upfront. Good old days smiley smiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:56pm On Jul 18, 2022
Mhistaedie01:
Omo e get time barca dey play depay luuk de jong and dest upfront. Good old days smiley smiley
We thank the Lord
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:02am On Jul 19, 2022
IKON360:

Athletico won the league two years ago thanks to the heroics of Oblak. Oblak was phenomenal for, more than Suarez.
And stop blaming Valverde. The time has come for you to stop blaming Valverde for things he didn't do.
Yeah oblak won the league best player that season and was solid alongside their rigid defence but can you beat your chest to say if Suarez had rather completed the move to Juventus rather than tico, they would have won the league? Remember they bottled 10 points to pull us and Vardrid back in the race but he was scoring key goals in their last few games especially the winner at Valladolid on matchday 38
As for Valverde it was known he transformed us to a defensive side plus the training sessions were not as rigid and intense, players became complacent, Was pass to messi not a common theme here? There's no way I'm forgetting our back to back calmitous UCL bottlings boss
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 10:01am On Jul 19, 2022
Was broke this morning but I activated a lever grin

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:20am On Jul 19, 2022
LewanGOALski has a message for everybody!!!

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 11:22am On Jul 19, 2022
FirstbornWds:
LewanGOALski has a message for everybody!!!

Lol where have we heard this before ?! grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:27am On Jul 19, 2022
Joan Laporta: “I can't give you names, but we will now strengthen our defense – Xavi has given us six names.”

“I hope Culers will enjoy them.”

Well well... We are not done yet.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:29am On Jul 19, 2022
FergieRaww:

At the Bernabeu, El-classico.. After you got whipped in your backyard

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:34am On Jul 19, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Yeah oblak won the league best player that season and was solid alongside their rigid defence but can you beat your chest to say if Suarez had rather completed the move to Juventus rather than tico, they would have won the league? Remember they bottled 10 points to pull us and Vardrid back in the race but he was scoring key goals in their last few games especially the winner at Valladolid on matchday 38
As for Valverde it was known he transformed us to a defensive side plus the training sessions were not as rigid and intense, players became complacent, Was pass to messi not a common theme here? There's no way I'm forgetting our back to back calmitous UCL bottlings boss

Anybody that said ATM would have won the league without suarez is just deceiving himself

No need to follow the person argue

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:36am On Jul 19, 2022
IKON360:

If not for suarez goals ATM won’t smell that league

Is it not same league they bottled points and koeman Barca refused to take advantage ? Lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 11:46am On Jul 19, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Exactly and Barka went trophyless afterwards and embarrassingly knocked out of the Europa by Frankfurt at the Spotify stadium grin

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:51am On Jul 19, 2022
FergieRaww:

Exactly and Barka went trophyless afterwards and embarrassingly knocked out of the Europa by Frankfurt at the Spotify stadium grin

After half a season under mediocrity.
No worry, una go hear am this season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
✅️| OFFICIAL: Moussa Wagué has joined Croatian club HNK Gorica on a 1-year deal after an agreement between the clubs.
#FCB ��

All The Best, Moussa! �

Via barça buzz
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
FirstbornWds:

After half a season under mediocrity.
No worry, una go hear am this season.

Lol just the way una hear am last season

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2022
Gerard Romero has been cooking since morning on Jijantes
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 1:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
FergieRaww:

Subtle jabs abi
Continue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
FirstbornWds:

and we ended up winning 3 trophies(2 major trophies and 1 minor trophy) while you kept drowning in debt.BROKElona

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sportsweb: 2:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
FergieRaww:

No loud am please
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
IamBabsjnr:

and we ended up winning 3 trophies(2 major trophies and 1 minor trophy) while you kept drowning in debt.BROKElona

Calma calm.. This time last season, you were equally trophyless.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
When we told them we are bigger, they thought it was by mouth or having sugar daddies.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
FirstbornWds:
When we told them we are bigger, they thought it was by mouth or having sugar daddies.
Kounde is already coming to chelsea. grin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5447) (5448) (5449) (5450) (5451) (5452) (5453) ... (6240) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.