Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,482 members, 7,917,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 09:12 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4749759 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5467) (5468) (5469) (5470) (5471) (5472) (5473) ... (6265) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2022
paiporte:
No excuse for Xavi and the squad not to win anything this season.
The goal should be to win
La Liga, Copa and super cup in January
Roger that
Even if it's la liga and something, No time
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 9:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
Omo... Kroos, better than Iniesta?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obonujoker(m): 5:44am On Jul 26, 2022
FirstbornWds:

You don day pass boundary.

How you put Cruise in the same sentence with Better than Zidane.

The only Madrid midfielder, dead or alive, active or none active that can be in the same sentence with iniesta is Zizou and that's because of his exploits in the world cup. If we should compare their respective careers in the club sides, then even Zizou no reach.

Don't compare him to that trial-and- error pass merchant abeg.

Zidane is top 10 greatest player of all time, what number do you think iniesta is?

Zidane ucl exploits bigger than any iniesta ucl exploit...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Hethather(m): 6:11am On Jul 26, 2022
obonujoker:

Zidane is top 10 greatest player of all time, what number do you think iniesta is?

O.K
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 6:16am On Jul 26, 2022
Barcelona is officially back.
The season hasn't started properly and most of the teams in Spain and Europe have already conceived defeats in case we are to play against them.
This is what a dangerous squad does to opponents, it causes mental and physiological defeats to opponets even before they play the match.
The same feelings we gave to opponents during our six trophies era and now we are back again.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by monerozi5590: 7:09am On Jul 26, 2022
OhBritannia:
Barcelona is officially back.
The season hasn't started properly and most of the teams in Spain and Europe have already conceived defeats in case we are to play against them.
This is what a dangerous squad does to opponents, it causes mental and physiological defeats to opponets even before they play the match.
The same feelings we gave to opponents during our six trophies era and now we are back again.

Hahaha! This post need to be saved.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by paiporte: 8:39am On Jul 26, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Roger that
Even if it's la liga and something, No time
At least 2 out of the 3 MUST come home.
La Liga first then Copa or super cup

After spending this much to improve the squad e nor go make sense if we don't win anything..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:44am On Jul 26, 2022
obonujoker:

What ucl exploits? That one na trash
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 9:29am On Jul 26, 2022
paiporte:

At least 2 out of the 3 MUST come home.
La Liga first then Copa or super cup

After spending this much to improve the squad e nor go make sense if we don't win anything..

Why not include the UCL?? Mediocre Team!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 9:37am On Jul 26, 2022
obonujoker:

As players;

Zidane: Only 1 UCL trophy.

Iniesta: 4 UCL trophies.

Given YOUR premise for comparison, Iniesta > Zidane.
But a Joker wouldn't realize this.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 9:42am On Jul 26, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:

Ihebu4chelsea:
Why should we be angry over Raphinha and Kounde??

Ihebu4chelsea:
We lost the next John terry. I feel like killing myself...Ohhhh the pain is too much. Ndi ala

Dont fight the pain bro Don’t fight it Allow it Let it wash through you. The pain is looking for a host For someone strong enough To carry it with dignity To hold it To feel it To allow it To transform it.
The pain is part of humanity It comes from a deep source of wisdom The pain is about a dying world It is about collective suffering ----Sanne Burger

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 9:44am On Jul 26, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
Barcelona: 5 UCLs, 5 Supercups.

Chelsea: 2 UCLs, 2 Supercups.
---
Number of UCLs won in the 21st Century:

Barcelona: 4.

Chelsea: 2.

You came all the way from the Chelsea thread to come disgrace yourself here.

12 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 9:52am On Jul 26, 2022
DissTroy:

Barcelona: 5 UCLs, 5 Supercups.

Chelsea: 2 UCLs, 2 Supercups.
---
Number of UCLs won in the 21st Century:

Barcelona: 4.

Chelsea: 2.

You came all the way from the Chelsea thread to come disgrace yourself here.

Go easy on him, he's in severe pains

Ihebu4chelsea:
We lost the next John terry. I feel like killing myself...Ohhhh the pain is too much. Ndi ala

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 10:06am On Jul 26, 2022
Taguchi:

Go easy on him, he's in severe pains

Go and check the meaning of the word Sarcasm......... Congratulations On winning the TW Trophy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 10:11am On Jul 26, 2022
This Level of happiness shows how terrible Uefalona have become.... Celebrating TW Trophy instead of Major Trophies. Trust me...Madrid(European Champions) are not even Celebrating like you guys here...

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 10:12am On Jul 26, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
Go and check the meaning of the word Sarcasm......... Congratulations On winning the TW Trophy

you're welcome

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:31am On Jul 26, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
This Level of happiness shows how terrible Uefalona have become.... Celebrating TW Trophy instead of Major Trophies. Trust me...Madrid(European Champions) are not even Celebrating like you guys here...

You guys are now scared to use ya team as the standard. E never tay way una win UCL like that, but somehow, insecurity of what barca fans might roast you with no allow una fit talk.

When you are big, you are big

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 10:37am On Jul 26, 2022
FirstbornWds:

You guys are now scared to use ya team as the standard. E never tay way una win UCL like that, but somehow, insecurity of what barca fans might roast you with no allow una fit talk.

When you are big, you are big
Oh we even win the Champions League recently....I Forgot. It seems Barka now plays in the EPL. I am begging Jehovah to allow Uefa give us Barcelona at any point in time in the Ucl. Make we just settle this matter!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:54am On Jul 26, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
Oh we even win the Champions League recently....I Forgot. It seems Barka now plays in the EPL. I am begging Jehovah to allow Uefa give us Barcelona at any point in time in the Ucl. Make we just settle this matter!!!

Iseee
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 11:50am On Jul 26, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:

grin

Una go too collect.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 11:54am On Jul 26, 2022
joviegghead:

grin

Una go too collect.
God abeg!!!! I wan check something cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
God abeg!!!! I wan check something cheesy
if people dey talk Chelsea dey talk? What insolence.
I no dey Even reason chelsea as challenge. Una be walk over angry

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2022
Culer:
if people dey talk Chelsea dey talk? What insolence.
I no dey Even reason chelsea as challenge. Una be walk over angry
Says someone who won the competition 6 or 5 years ago. Make i catch you first
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2022
DissTroy:

As players;

Zidane: Only 1 UCL trophy.

Iniesta: 4 UCL trophies.

Given YOUR premise for comparison, Iniesta > Zidane.
But a Joker wouldn't realize this.
Most of them tend to confuse his performances with the French national team with Vardrid, Yeah zidane scored in the 2002 Final but he was not really a mighty success all through his time there as was expected
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
Says someone who won the competition 6 or 5 years ago. Make i catch you first
abeg getat
You're no worthy opposition angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Most of them tend to confuse his performances with the French national team with Vardrid, Yeah zidane scored in the 2005 Final but he was not really a mighty success all through his time there as was expected
yes.
And he was a highly inconsistent player.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2022
We even get match against juve tomorrow morning sef, I'll like to see how this slightly new team sets up against a more defensive side
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2022
Culer:
abeg getat
You're no worthy opposition angry
Worthy opposition? Go and ask your Senior brother Madrid!! Barkabot
Im disturbing myself over someone who will exit the competition during the group stage
Useless Team!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
Worthy opposition? Go and ask your Senior brother Madrid!! Barkabot
Im disturbing myself over someone who will exit the competition during the group stage
Useless Team!!
cheesy

chelshit: mummy! mummy! Uncle Barca is beating me cry

mummy = madrid

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 1:27pm On Jul 26, 2022
Culer:
cheesy

chelshit: mummy! mummy! Barca is beating me cry

mummy = madrid

Shut up. The Uefalona days are over.... Enjoy your Past Records!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2022
Kilishihunter:
We even get match against juve tomorrow morning sef, I'll like to see how this slightly new team sets up against a more defensive side

Asin ehn... The way I take setup day wait for the match ehn, you go thinks say something else day.

I'm really looking forward to how we fare tomorrow morning.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by monerozi5590: 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Most of them tend to confuse his performances with the French national team with Vardrid, Yeah zidane scored in the 2005 Final but he was not really a mighty success all through his time there as was expected

2002 Final not 2005. That goal was a beauty. It was the winning goal and that made it even more special.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5467) (5468) (5469) (5470) (5471) (5472) (5473) ... (6265) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.