Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,652 members, 7,889,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:31 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5476) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4707988 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5473) (5474) (5475) (5476) (5477) (5478) (5479) ... (6245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:44am On Jul 27, 2022
teeshet:
he would soon get injured
Shut it sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:36am On Jul 27, 2022
andrewbaba44:

How many players we wan use like this bayi

Lol. I no even no
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ghettokid1(m): 9:54am On Jul 27, 2022
is anything going on between Dembele and Lewandowski ?
I didn't see Dembele pass to him throughout the game....
abi my eyes dey pain me ??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:13am On Jul 27, 2022
Mehn! I missed this game even though I was awake all through the night. I thought this game will happen tonight sha.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:16am On Jul 27, 2022
ghettokid1:
is anything going on between Dembele and Lewandowski ?
I didn't see Dembele pass to him throughout the game....
abi my eyes dey pain me ??

I noticed that. But let's just imagine that they haven't blended well yet.

More importantly, Dembele seems to have changed from the regular crossing and Insha Allah to wanting to cut inside and shoot or pass.

Our midfielders still lack that creativity kinda. Every of our balls have come from the sides and it's not okay to be that predictable.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:46am On Jul 27, 2022
Highlights from yesterday's game show that Nico still can't beat a highly offensive press like Busi can. Or maybe it's because Xavi paired him alongside Busquets in double pivot.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 12:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
I don’t know why people are hyping dembele, it’s the same dembele we know na, it’s not the first time he has scored like he did yesterday.
Him problem na consistency, next match now him go play total rubbish.
Well, let’s hope it changes this season.
And he still doesn’t know how to shoot, he should be spending more time with lewa on the training ground.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2022
brandon180:
I don’t know why people are hyping dembele, it’s the same dembele we know na, it’s not the first time he has scored like he did yesterday.
And he still doesn’t know how to shoot, he should be spending more time with lewa on the training ground.
His lack of consistencies have been as a result of constant injuries. Injuries disrupts your consistencies. I think we might be able to finally see the real Dembele we paid huge amount for, if he can manage to stay injury free between now and december.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2022
Raphinha na baller

There is nothing that man is not good at .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
Barcelona are one step away from signing Jules Koundé. The agreement with Sevilla, close to be completed. Negotiations progressing well, deal finally moving to the last steps. #FCB Koundé and his agent, waiting after personal terms agreed last weekend.

Since 2weeks lol cheesy Una still dey one step, no movement grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mecka: 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
Is pique still playing for barca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
brandon180:

If he messes up, there's a Raphina available to relate his entire career to the bench. So he better sits up!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
andrewbaba44:
Raphinha na baller

There is nothing that man is not good at .

Very underrated baller. Imagine wasting such talent as a right wing-back at Chelsea.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ghettokid1(m): 2:46pm On Jul 27, 2022
FirstbornWds:

More importantly, Dembele seems to have changed from the regular crossing and Insha Allah to wanting to cut inside and shoot or pass.
i was not pleased by him, even with his two goals
Our midfielders still lack that creativity kinda. Every of our balls have come from the sides and it's not okay to be that predictable.
our starting midfield was not how it is supposed to be, i dont think we have any problem in midfield.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Most of the midfield eyesore was from the first half, A nico-kessie-busquets combo breeds reduced creativity and serious attacking verve as two are DMs while the last one is box to box, Let's just take it as xavi using it to access his squad, Things changed na in the second half when subs occurred
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Apokalupsis: 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2022
Ferran/Fati----Lewa/Auba---Raphinha/Dembele

Alba--------Busquet/De Jong-----Pedri-----Kessie/Gavi

Christen/Eric-----Araujo/Pique-----Kounde/Araujo

-------------------------------Ter Stegen----------------------
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2022
Apokalupsis:
Dembele/Fati----Lewandoski----Raphinha/Dembele

-----Christensen-----------Araujo-------------Kounde----

Is Aubameyang now a training cone ?! cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:09pm On Jul 27, 2022
ghettokid1:
i was not pleased by him, even with his two goals
our starting midfield was not how it is supposed to be, i dont think we have any problem in midfield.
Kilishihunter:

Most of the midfield eyesore was from the first half, A nico-kessie-busquets combo breeds reduced creativity and serious attacking verve as two are DMs while the last one is box to box, Let's just take it as Xavi using it to access his squad, Things changed na in the second half when subs occurred

Yeah, I think it's because we played holding midfielders more. That kinda of formation will only work when we are protecting a lead or probably a more pressing opponent like Liverpool and City
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Josephokpala8(m): 4:09pm On Jul 27, 2022
Apokalupsis:
Dembele/Fati----Lewandoski----Raphinha/Dembele

-----Christensen-----------Araujo-------------Kounde----

Hmm. 4-3-3 will suit us more
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
Apokalupsis:
Ferran/Fati/Demb----Lewa/Auba----Raphinha/Dembele

Christensen/Eric-------Araujo/Pique-------Kounde/Araujo

This one is Tuchel style. I doubt we'd use it but Xavi played that formation in Qatar sha. So, maybe.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
FergieRaww:

Is Aubameyang now a training cone ?! cheesy

Backup na.

How far, Una don sell Mariano?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Apokalupsis: 4:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
Josephokpala8:

Hmm. 4-3-3 will suit us more

It's still 4-3-3 But the Right Back doesnt Push Up so it's like 3 at the back.... we don't have so much good wingbacks on the right but plenty of good cbs.

Ferran/Fati----Lewa/Auba---Raphinha/Dembele

Alba-----De Jong/Gavi-----Busquet/Kessie-----Pedri---

Christen/Eric-----Araujo/Pique-----Kounde/Araujo

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
Taprinzo has finally confirmed kounde's deal
Welcome champ

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
BlueAngel444:
Barcelona are one step away from signing Jules Koundé. The agreement with Sevilla, close to be completed. Negotiations progressing well, deal finally moving to the last steps. #FCB Koundé and his agent, waiting after personal terms agreed last weekend.

Since 2weeks lol cheesy Una still dey one step, no movement grin

How do you want your tears served?

Hot or cold?

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Josephokpala8(m): 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
Kilishihunter:
Taprinzo has finally confirmed kounde's deal
Welcome champ

Nice one, but I pity Chelsea sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Josephokpala8(m): 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Hot or cold?
Pity ham abeg

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
Finally, the final piece of the jigsaw cheesy cheesy

Welcome to the best club.

I wish you Dani Alves career at Barca.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2022
No time to waste

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Hot or cold?
as long as it is fresh from your eyes cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:16pm On Jul 27, 2022
BlueAngel444:
as long as it is fresh from your eyes cool

Wow. See love. So, you'd rather drink my tears

Come unto me Sirdam, I'll give you in abundance.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
We've now added another potential mbappe stopper but the mbappe is no where to be found cry

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
teeshet:
he would soon get injured
You dey craze

(1) (2) (3) ... (5473) (5474) (5475) (5476) (5477) (5478) (5479) ... (6245) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.