Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,649 members, 7,918,105 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 10:36 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4751272 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5477) (5478) (5479) (5480) (5481) (5482) (5483) ... (6267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
felix00:

Sue Barça for what? He has no case till next season when it officially kicks in. Neymar's own was Barça not paying him is loyalty bonus which he was not eligible for..
Again the bonuses if they exist, frenkie should be approached not blackmailed by leaking his contract to the press to put pressure on him.

Laporta is a politician and a liar. He wants frenkie to let go of his deferred wages plus paycut or get sent to a shit house like United
u

At least he is doing what Fartomou didn't do and it either frenkie take a paycut or he should go cause I don't see him succeeding in this team. this could be our best time selling him

even though they way his issue is being treated is bad but the club can't pay him, if he leave our wage cap would be free
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
Imagine what alemany would have down with neymar 222M euros

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by felix00(m): 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
Oldboss:
u

At least he is doing what Fartomou didn't do and it either frenkie take a paycut or he should go cause I don't see him succeeding in this team. this could be our best time selling him

even though they way his issue is being treated is bad but the club can't pay him, if he leave our wage cap would be free

Outdoing Barto is not an achievement. Dude was terrible all round.

I see him succeeding in this team and I think the only reason we should let him go is if we are getting Bernado. I still don't trust Kessie/Gavi to handle that third midfield position full time.

I agree he should take the cut but not this way. It should be on his own terms and not an ultimatum. He has a contract.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by felix00(m): 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
andrewbaba44:
Imagine what alemany would have down with neymar 222M euros

No Coutinho probably.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
Culer:
Lmao. Arsenal wey no go smell top 4 for for the next 5 years cheesy

Pls don’t underrate arsenal
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
felix00:

There's no set formation. Barça should play according to the needs of the squad as long as it is possession based attacking football.

This is the last reply from me tho. It's clear you can't hold a convo online without insults so make we just clear each other way

If you like type from now till next year ,the team will not play to suit lord frenkie
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by felix00(m): 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
andrewbaba44:

If you like type from now till next year ,the team will not play to suit lord frenkie

Let me correct you. Xavi won't drop busi. Hope it won't come back to bite us sha

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
felix00:

Let me correct you. Xavi won't drop busi. Hope it won't come back to bite us sha

Busi is leaving at the end of the season and won’t start all games

What spectacular thing has frenkie do since he joined Barca ?

E go reach important game ,even gavi self go outshine am at times

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by felix00(m): 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Busi is leaving at the end of the season and won’t start all games

What spectacular thing has frenkie do since he joined Barca ?

E go reach important game ,even gavi self go outshine am at times

Busi will start all the major games and 80% of games this season
I think you are mixing Gavi's performances under Lucho and Spain with his performances in Barça.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
Culer:
dembele Shone bright because he's a very good player and he got a perfect manager to maximize his ability, xavi. When xavi got the job as manager, he talked in detail about dembele and how he wanted him to stay, he knew how important a fit dembele can be to his team.
Adama is an extremely predictable and one dimensional player, he lacked end product, he doesn't even start for small wolves.

Messi was the best player in the world and laporta had to sacrifice him for the benefit of the club. Frenkie on the other hand has done nothing to prove he deserves to be the highest paid player for Barca. If he wants to stay, he should reduce his wage, if he doesn't want to reduce his wage, he can leave, and if he doesn't want to leave either, hands will be forced to get dirty(he'd be told he'll sit out the full season on the bench), for the good of the club. We are not Frenkie FC.

Don’t mind frenkie ,the Warey is even earning more than lewandowski

Even gavi did better than frenkie last season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by felix00(m): 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
Y'all hate Frenkie all you want.

It will be extremely stupid to go with Washed Busi, kessie, Pedri and gavi as our midfield options sha.

And no, I don't count Collado and Pablo Torre
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
felix00:

Busi will start all the major games and 80% of games this season
I think you are mixing Gavi's performances under Lucho and Spain with his performances in Barça.

Gavi in Barca last season was better than frenkie

Kessie looks like he will win xavi heart ,then wahala go Dey for frenkie
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
Why is this one salty?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by felix00(m): 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Gavi in Barca last season was better than frenkie

Kessie looks like he will win xavi heart ,then wahala go Dey for frenkie

Gavi was not better than frenkie last season. Gavi played way better than expected due to his age and all but he was not better than Frenkie

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by felix00(m): 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
FirstbornWds:
Why is this one salty?

English media dey salty. It's not just him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by felix00(m): 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
FirstbornWds:
Why is this one salty?

English media dey salty. It's not just him. grin cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
felix00:
Y'all hate Frenkie all you want.

It will be extremely stupid to go with Washed Busi, kessie, Pedri and gavi as our midfield options sha.

And no, I don't count Collado and Pablo Torre

So kessie pedri and gavi no good grin

I think you are new to this thread ,go and check how I use to defend frenkie here

Man is earning de Bruyne salary ,but cannot give us consistent performance
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by felix00(m): 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
andrewbaba44:

So kessie pedri and gavi no good grin

I think you are new to this thread ,go and check how I use to defend frenkie here

Man is earning de Bruyne salary ,but cannot give us consistent performance

Where did you get that from. Lol grin. Nawa oh. Una dey muzz me for this place

FDJ original salary is btw 200-250k per week. KDB is on 350k.

FDJ salary will be higher next season and the rest of his contract cause he decided to help the club and defer his wages. Something that only the club Captains were the other guys that Did it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2022
felix00:

Where did you get that from. Lol grin. Nawa oh. Una dey muzz me for this place

FDJ original salary is btw 200-250k per week. KDB is on 350k.

FDJ salary will be higher next season and the rest of his contract cause he decided to help the club and defer his wages. Something that only the club Captains were the other guys that Did it.
I saw on Daily mail(one of those English crap) his salary was 360k pounds per week which should be around 400k euros aside deferred wages
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by felix00(m): 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
BlaqFaze:
I saw on Daily mail(one of those English crap) his salary was 360k pounds per week which should be around 400k euros aside deferred wages
Frenkie? It's definitely false
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2022
FirstbornWds:

See shading grin angry grin

Mostob, catch ya sub
Nothing like sub here cheesy grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Alright, Saliba's progress should not be stunted cause that dude has the potential to be one of the very best in his position, Make una do sha come back to UCL, We miss you wink
Well, he still has to prove he is better than White technically. White may not be as tall or huge but he is one of the best defenders in EPL.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
BlueAngel444:
na her friends go dey advise am say, he is not serious about you, he treated you like 10th option, look at the man, Xavi, who has been calling and begging you all summer. If he was serious he would have signed your papers since. The moment Chelsea's love was questioned, they backed off cool

We wish Kounde a happy union but fruitless union with Gbeseloana grin
grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 12:03am On Jul 29, 2022
What's this?! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 12:21am On Jul 29, 2022
FergieRaww:
Abeg oo, I go just swear for am grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:10am On Jul 29, 2022
mostob:
Nothing like sub here cheesy grin

Lol. Stop being so decent.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:10am On Jul 29, 2022
FergieRaww:

You be mumu grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Faithti(m): 7:12am On Jul 29, 2022
Abeg make dem no do oo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:32am On Jul 29, 2022

�️Laporta: "We have a moral debt with Leo Messi. I want the end of his playing career with him wearing the Barça shirt and being applauded at every stadium."

"It's my aspiration. I feel partly responsible for the way it ended with him. I think it is provisional, and we can make this ending a reality. At least that's our intention."

"Comments from Germany? I would tell them that they should look at their bank account, that they just received important money for Lewandowski. They are distorting reality."

"People do not understand Barça's power. To the ones who are surprised, I tell them: we are awake. We are back in the market. The force, the power, the values of a 122 year old institution mean a lot."

"Stay calm. We can still surprise people much more."

"It's true, we were in a critical state. But the levers have gotten us out of that. And some people just don't know that. They're a step behind, and it's a lack of information regarding our club."

"I respect everyone. If I don't speak on what other people do, then I expect them not to comment on what I do. Maybe they say things because they see that we are back on the market, and we are doing better than them. Let them focus on themselves."

"Our competitors see that we are signing top players, and they see that everyone wants to come to Barça. If that makes them uncomfortable, then you know that we are doing a great job."

"Raphinha had better economic offers elsewhere, but he decided to sign for us."

"Sevilla wanted to sell Koundé to a team that was willing to pay more for his signing. However, the player pushed for a move to Barça."

"Kessie and Christensen arrived on free transfers. Then we signed Raphinha, Lewandowski and Koundé on sensible deals. And above all, all of these players adjusted their salary to fit into the new salary scale that we are implementing."

"It's true that I would not have liked to sell TV rights, but the situation forced us to. We had to be brave and take important decisions, because football does not wait for you. Our fans deserve to see Barça competing at the highest level."

"The amount that we are spending now will have to be compensated in the next few years."

"We are building the great team that Xavi wanted."

"I want to congratulate Mateu Alemany and Jordi Cruyff for their wonderful work. They are bringing great players to Barça."

"Despite the transfers, we are acting prudently. We always think about the long term financial stability and sustainability of the club."

"We had a negative net balance of €600m. With the two operations that we closed, we reported €667m in income, which allows us to register players with the 1:1 rule. I want to thank Sixth Street. The agreement is beneficial for both parties."

"Depending on when we can register the new players, we will consider signing more players. We hope that there will be no problems, and we can sign someone."

"Because we now have a positive net balance and the 1:1 rule, we should be able to register the new signings. In any case, we are ready to face any problems."

"Frenkie wants to stay and the club wants him to stay. However, we may have conversations, as there is a new salary scale in place. Our wage bill is 40% higher compared to our competitors, and we have to discuss that with our players."

"We will do everything possible for Frenkie de Jong to stay. I hope that he does the same."

"As long as I am president, Barça will continue to be member-owned. I can guarantee that."

"The percentage of assets that we sold are not dangerous to the long term financial health nor the ownership model of the club."

"Barça are known as a club that has values, social sensibility, and is committed to helping society. As the president, it is an honor."

~Makaveli

The first two bolded are some subtle jabs... But the last one about Frenkie.. Lmao, my President cab sabi lie... I no trust am

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:42am On Jul 29, 2022
�️ "OHHHHHHHHH! Astonishing again from the man who makes us shake our heads and say: 'what was that?!' Sir Isaac Newton, from up above, looks down and says: 'about that gravity thing, I was wrong. Messi was right.'

"He teases gravity, the balance is astonishing, his feet are taken, he applies the brakes and gets on the other side of the defender. It's amazing. Jonny Castro is made to disappear right here. Messi steps through him.

"Messi, man. Defenders try to follow him on Facebook, but he comes out on Twitter. That's how evasive he is."

The streets will never forget Messi and Suarez's pass-penalty, but we need to talk about Ray Hudson having his mind blown just seconds beforehand grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 8:21am On Jul 29, 2022
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 8:21am On Jul 29, 2022
who has watched Benjamin Sesko played

(1) (2) (3) ... (5477) (5478) (5479) (5480) (5481) (5482) (5483) ... (6267) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.