Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,341 members, 7,888,080 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:50 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5484) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4706258 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5481) (5482) (5483) (5484) (5485) (5486) (5487) ... (6244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
Culer:
ferran started those amount of games cuz city's attack was plagued with an injury crisis then.
No way ferran starts over a fit sterling and Mahrez.

Ferran was already starting as city 9 before that injury ,he even scored 2 goals in 4 games ,if he had continue that form he would have cemented his place ,no thanks to injury
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2022
Barcelona have asked about Elche footballer Johan Mojica's situation.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 9:27am On Jul 30, 2022

▼▼ Xavi wants to use 3-4-3 formation next season with Araujo, Koundé & Christensen in defense.

[Via: Javi Miguelí‡]

#Ng11

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:58am On Jul 30, 2022
Definitely, with multiple options at the back, Xavi has the luxury of trying out alot of different formations depending on the nature of the opponent. That's five central defenders available to the coach.
Araujo,
Koude,
Christensen,
Pique,
Eric Garcia.

What a luxury cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 10:00am On Jul 30, 2022
League of extraordinary real men.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 10:01am On Jul 30, 2022
The great walls of China.
If you know, you know.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:40am On Jul 30, 2022
OhBritannia:
League of extraordinary real men.

memphis & araujo na men with swag..fashionistas... dembele carry las.

fati be like nigeria yahoo boy..
fdj kept it simple & cool even though he's probably richer

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:11am On Jul 30, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

grin grin grin Abeg leave Fati to enjoy his teenage life. No doubt, he look like those 16yr old Edo yahoo boy cheesy cheesy

Dembouz? That one wowo for fashion. Even after he got married, his wife yet to improve his poor dressing sense.

Richest in the pix na Lewandowski. That guy own lots of million dollar business outside football. wink

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:27am On Jul 30, 2022
jpmoriarti:
grin grin grin Abeg leave Fati to enjoy his teenage life. No doubt, he look like those 16yr old Edo yahoo boy cheesy cheesy

Dembouz? That one wowo for fashion. Even after he got married, his wife yet to improve his poor dressing sense.

Richest in the pix na Lewandowski. That guy own lots of million dollar business outside football. wink

Good one 4 Lewadowski. He be like Ahmed Musa, heard he's building standard estate in Lekki.

Football na arab money...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 11:27am On Jul 30, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

grin I've noticed that the rich elite footballers are not fans to jewelleries like the elite musicians.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:29am On Jul 30, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

FDJ isn’t richer than lewa .

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 11:29am On Jul 30, 2022
jpmoriarti:

True that Lewandowski is very rich.
They are at the point of their life where many of them can even play football for free.
This why he took a pay cut in Barcelona because looking at it, he has more than enough already.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:33am On Jul 30, 2022
OhBritannia:
grin I've noticed that the rich elite footballers are not fans to jewelleries like the elite musicians.

Yeah, some musicians na packaging ooo, especially the ones 4rm naija.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:35am On Jul 30, 2022
andrewbaba44:

FDJ isn’t richer than lewa .

daz why i used d word "probably"...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:38am On Jul 30, 2022
FirstbornWds:

I day tell you oo. I no no why city let that boy go like that. Be like e get buy-back clause sha.

And yes, Dest drifting is something I think he learned from Alves and he seems to have improved with his passing and cutting through lines. But he should learn to defend well. I'm still rooting for him anyway
Yeah porro has a buyback fee of I think 40 or 50m, That man is destined for the top if he continues his solid displays especially in the UCL
Omo bro nothing wey you fit tell me about Dest again, that dude is not up to standard with our football, Even if Dani drifts to the middle he has always had that instinct of running back to close the space of the opponent's left winger, our Dest is either not aware of his surroundings or commits silly mistakes at the rear, it's little details like this which when ignored can cost your team a title, He's still very good offensively though, he'll do well as a RWB but still not great as a RB
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:39am On Jul 30, 2022
OhBritannia:
True that Lewandowski is very rich.
They are at the point of their life where many of them can even play football for free.
This why he took a pay cut in Barcelona because looking at it, he has more than enough already.

More than enough...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ghettokid1(m): 11:39am On Jul 30, 2022
heared we are in advanced talks for Bernaldo Silva....

I personally don't want him for the sake of our young midfielders.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:39am On Jul 30, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

daz why i used d word "probably"...

Alright
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:40am On Jul 30, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Good one 4 Lewadowski. He be like Ahmed Musa, heard he's building standard estate in Lekki.

Football na arab money...
True. Football na arab money, even now naira has crashed. Small dollar and money go full everywhere. wink wink

See Lewandowski, Braithwaite. They're stinking rich. Shrewd investments have ensured that when they retire, they will still be making loads of money. Braithwaite has over 1500 properties of investment in American Real Estate, worth over 250 million euros. wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:42am On Jul 30, 2022
OhBritannia:
Muscians are showbiz not really like footballers. But footballers are way richer than most top musicians. Too much money dey football.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:45am On Jul 30, 2022
FirstbornWds:
Barcelona have asked about Elche footballer Johan Mojica's situation.
Just saw this, dude's been pretty realiable for some time now, I don't know what xavi sees in Alonso

��️| Marcos Alonso’s arrival is getting difficult due to Chelsea’s asking price. Barca have already started to look for alternatives such as Galan, Reguilon and Mojica.

[Roger Torello]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:48am On Jul 30, 2022
ghettokid1:

If FdJ leaves, then we can sign him. Let our youngsters (Pedri, Gavi and Pablo Torro) compete for a position. Then Bernando, Kessie and Sergi Roberto compete. Busquets, Nico and Pjanic compete for the remaining slot.

Ahh we are over stock in midfield oo grin grin grin

We're just overbook everywhere you look except in the fullback positions.

See how fate turns around. I remember the Mallorca match we played in early january, we barely had a player in the bench for that game. But 7 months later, we are overbooked everywhere you look. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:52am On Jul 30, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Just saw this, dude's been pretty realiable for some time now, I don't know what xavi sees in Alonso

��️| Marcos Alonso’s arrival is getting difficult due to Chelsea’s asking price. Barca have already started to look for alternatives such as Galan, Reguilon and Mojica.

[Roger Torello]
I love that Mojica. One of the best players for Elche. But at 29yrs, I want us to go for someone younger who can begin to replace Jordi Alba in the long term, since Alba can still offer like 2yrs of top quality football.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ghettokid1(m): 11:56am On Jul 30, 2022
jpmoriarti:
If FdJ leaves, then we can sign him. Let our youngsters (Pedri, Gavi and Pablo Torro) compete for a position. Then Bernando, Kessie and Sergi Roberto compete. Busquets, Nico and Pjanic compete for the remaining slot.

Ahh we are over stock in midfield oo grin grin grin

We're just overbook everywhere you look except in the fullback positions.

See how fate turns around. I remember the Mallorca match we played in early january, we barely had a player in the bench for that game. But 7 months later, we are overbooked everywhere you look. grin grin
too much swag cool cool cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
jpmoriarti:
I love that Mojica. One of the best players for Elche. But at 29yrs, I want us to go for someone younger who can begin to replace Jordi Alba in the long term, since Alba can still offer like 2yrs of top quality football.
I think it's probably cause of balde reason why they're looking for an older profile to come sit on the bench for Alba, I think that's why gaya didn't want to come, I believe they'll go for a long term LB in the next summer window, I didn't really watch mohica at elche but I saw some of his games at Atalanta, he's good going forward though not bup to Alba's level and he's better defensively, It's like he's even a barça fan cause he keeps track with us on IG, Anybody but Alonso abeg
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
jpmoriarti:
True. Football na arab money, even now naira has crashed. Small dollar and money go full everywhere. wink wink

See Lewandowski, Braithwaite. They're stinking rich. Shrewd investments have ensured that when they retire, they will still be making loads of money. Braithwaite has over 1500 properties of investment in American Real Estate, worth over 250 million euros. wink

Braithwaite is the real goat. Football salary go be like side-husle.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:10pm On Jul 30, 2022
ghettokid1:

Same thing I was thinking earlier as most of them will warm bench taya but let's face it Bernado will give us much needed experience and more creativity from the middle, As talented as they are, we can't trust Gavi/Torre against the bigger boys in the UCL or league, Pedri or any other as LCM/LW, He as RCM/RW, Many teams will be forced to park the bus against us, Plus he's good at through balls and long range shots, It just pains me that fdj is still struggling to be a single pivot, If not the three of them will be fire, Let's see what happens in the coming weeks

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Yeah porro has a buyback fee of I think 40 or 50m, That man is destined for the top if he continues his solid displays especially in the UCL
Omo bro nothing wey you fit tell me about Dest again, that dude is not up to standard with our football, Even if Dani drifts to the middle he has always had that instinct of running back to close the space of the opponent's left winger, our Dest is either not aware of his surroundings or commits silly mistakes at the rear, it's little details like this which when ignored can cost your team a title, He's still very good offensively though, he'll do well as a RWB but still not great as a RB

That one if Xavi eventually play the 3-4-3 formation way them day talk nahim Dest go fit play RWB. If not, make team's bring money come buy am.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Aside from Memphis, I think Lewy has got the best dress sense. I'm not talking about the pic right now but in general.

Dembele no sabi anything. angry cheesy grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2022
Kilishihunter:

I think it's probably cause of balde reason why they're looking for an older profile to come sit on the bench for Alba, I think that's why gaya didn't want to come, I believe they'll go for a long term LB in the next summer window, I didn't really watch mohica at elche but I saw some of his games at Atalanta, he's good going forward though not bup to Alba's level and he's better defensively, It's like he's even a barça fan cause he keeps track with us on IG, Anybody but Alonso abeg
I just hate that Alonso link. I can manage Azpicuelta but not that slow Alonso. I dont even know where Chelsea bought that guy from sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2022
Kilishihunter:

[Roger Torello]

Make them siddon on top of this Alonso matter. This guy will still probably be a second option for Alba. Make we get someone younger, and faster.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2022
jpmoriarti:
I just hate that Alonso link. I can manage Azpicuelta but not that slow Alonso. I dont even know where Chelsea bought that guy from sad

That guy should have been a forward. I don't know how he turned out to be a defender.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5481) (5482) (5483) (5484) (5485) (5486) (5487) ... (6244) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.