Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,271 members, 7,967,659 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:04 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5608) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4827155 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5605) (5606) (5607) (5608) (5609) (5610) (5611) ... (6343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
Bring Fati inside na Xavi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tellwhat: 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2022
jpmoriarti:
See, I don't know how we lost that Bayern game.

I just don't know angry
Xavi stupid experiment
Moment I saw that lineup I knew there was trouble
Today's defence was better

I don't know how he'll just throw Alonso inside starting lineup when dude is yet to get accustomed to Barca play. Balde should have started

Also lewandowski missed chances and as much as I liked gavi and he performed in that match he shouldn't have started either

All in all I blame xavi even before the match

If Bayern somehow wins at camp nou then serious problem dey na JuJu be that

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2022
abduleez1:
If I talk say this Depay na Fufu ..... angry
I don dey dislike the player. Very individualistic
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2022
A couple of loose balls from Frenkie de Jong.

He should know he's constantly under the radar after his refusal to leave.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2022
Alejandro balde now among joint top assister in Laliga so far with Joao Felix and Kang lee
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2022
Raphinha always gives me good feeling every time he plays even though he's not yet to hit his top performance yet.

But I like his decision making on the ball. Miles better than Ousmane Dembélé'
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2022
2 more goals plundered by Lewandowski today. So nearly a hattrick for him.

8 laliga goals in 6 games.

Spotify Camp Nou applauds.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2022
Seem you're watching from a different planet,

Dembele created 2 great chances in this games for Lewandoswki and Depay and was involved in all the goals
jpmoriarti:
Raphinha always gives me good feeling every time he plays even though he's not yet to hit his top performance yet.

But I like his decision making on the ball. Miles better than Ousmane Dembélé'
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bacteria8: 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Probably dancing infront of Atletico fans. Not angering the opposition fans in the name of dancing. Brazilians are fond of that.

May the hate you give consume you cool

https://twitter.com/madridistatvYT/status/1570703760497999872?t=EdVQgOc8wDTwwn0gmK9Ujg&s=19
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
We have to be more ruthless

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by milann: 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2022
hala madrid
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2022
One day ,just one day this pedri will tell us his real age

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2022
andrewbaba44:
One day ,just one day this pedri will tell us his real age
cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 5:14pm On Sep 17, 2022
This match could have easily ended 4-0 or 5-0. Anyways, we move. Bellerin could have gotten on the scoresheet.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 5:14pm On Sep 17, 2022
25 shots, Only 3 goals, We gats dey more efficient and bring back our killer instinct in front of goal cause of bigger challenges ahead
Anyways 3 points as expected in the bag and another clean sheet, We move

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:15pm On Sep 17, 2022
abduleez1:
Despite Depay scoring the guy dey vex me. I been dey hope make dem comot him goal sef. angry

Day calm down. Man must have lost some match fitness and all.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2022
Kilishihunter:

I think we'll still go for Grimaldo when his contract expires next year, My own is he should not leave our first team dynamics after this season, He should even be our starter against inter in both games and Bayern at the camp nou

Alonso might just sign an extra year. After that, it's Balde going through effortlessly. If Grimaldo comes, it's gonna be a big competition which I think Grimaldo has an edge, yet!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2022
abduleez1:
This match could have easily ended 4-0 or 5-0. Anyways, we move. Bellerin could have gotten on the scoresheet.
Almost exactly my thoughts man, This game should have been a landslide from the first half, Showing teams you can put mammoth figures past them increases your fear level and reputation, Reason why Bayern is always used to scare people even if they will later be bossed and still sneak out a win
I think we'll face inter and Celta Vigo after the int. break, hopefully there won't be several injuries to our key players
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Alonso might just sign an extra year. After that, it's Balde going through effortlessly. If Grimaldo comes, it's gonna be a big competition which I think Grimaldo has an edge, yet!
I think it's cause of his age and rising development that might hold him back from owning the LB spot for next season, Also Grimaldo's potential signing has being in the works for sometime now seeing as Gaya signed a new contract, I'm just glad with the way balde has turned things around after looking likely to leave at the beginning of the transfer window
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2022
GoddyOra:

Richarlison is ahead of Jesus in the ST for over a year now. Jesus and Firmino should make it as the second and third ST options respectively. I retract my earlier statement on Jesus.

For Martinelli, he is very likely to miss the WC. Definitely out IMO unless injury to other options. Magalhes ain't shoe-in for the WC squad since all three of Maquinhos,Silva, and Militao are 100% sure. He will battle out with Felipe of Tico, Bremer of Juve, and Ibanez of Roma for the last 1 or 2 CB spots depending on Tite squad choice.

Martineli is going to the world cup...Lool

Martineli/Vinivius, Richarlidon/G.Jesus, Anthony/Raphinha

Neymar plays as 10 for Brazil recently.

Firminho, Gabriel Barbosa and Rodrigo may all miss out.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2022
Tellwhat:

Xavi stupid experiment

I don't know how he'll just throw Alonso inside starting lineup when dude is yet to get accustomed to Barca play. Balde should have started

Also lewandowski missed chances and as much as I liked gavi and he performed in that match he shouldn't have started either

This!!
Those two mistakes of starting Alonso and Gavi. They both played well but they weren't what we needed in that match. If they came on as subs in the late minutes of the game, fine.

Kessie should have been paired in that middle.
Also Barca was afraid to make tackles in where it mattered most. There was one dangerous ball Barca was bringing into their defence when one of their player fouled us before we got to the box, this disrupting play. Tactical tackles and fouls like that was what we should be employing.
Also, that ball were Sany danced his way past our players into our defence from midfield dey vex me. I for don cut him leg since before he reach that box.
That was one thing Mingueza gave us in his early days. No time for nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2022
Tellwhat:

Xavi stupid experiment

bs...Xavi didn't do any stupid experiment. We simply loss because we missed our chances.

The tactical setup was good.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Day calm down. Man must have lost some match fitness and all.
your own na to dey form Mr kumbaya. Leave him to air his opinion. Every comment mustn't be sweet and rosy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2022
jpmoriarti:

This is very much why his play has become very distasteful for me. angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:39pm On Sep 17, 2022
Culer:
your own na to dey form Mr kumbaya. Leave him to air his opinion. Every comment mustn't be sweet and rosy

I follow anybody fight? One goal and one assist for someone isn't worth defending?

Carry your pepper body go one side
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:39pm On Sep 17, 2022
jpmoriarti:

You wanted him ahead of Auba!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 5:41pm On Sep 17, 2022
Kounde is wasting at RB...He plays well but he's more effective as a CB

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 5:43pm On Sep 17, 2022
FirstbornWds:

You wanted him ahead of Auba!!
A mistake angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 5:43pm On Sep 17, 2022
abduleez1:

This!!
Those two mistakes of starting Alonso and Gavi. They both played well but they weren't what we needed in that match. If they came on as subs in the late minutes of the game, fine.

Kessie should have been paired in that middle.
Also Barca was afraid to make tackles in where it mattered most. There was one dangerous ball Barca was bringing into their defence when one of their player fouled us before we got to the box, this disrupting play. Tactical tackles and fouls like that was what we should be employing.
Also, that ball were Sany danced his way past our players into our defence from midfield dey vex me. I for don cut him leg since before he reach that box.
That was one thing Mingueza gave us in his early days. No time for nonsense.

The problem is that most of you won't admit it. The issue here is that Gavi is ahead of Frenkie as far as Xavi is the coach. He presses better on the right and not afraid to tackle and hassle opponents. Gavi is a real workhorse and fits the Xavi's system like glove.

From my observations FDJ is actually competing with Pedri on the left and unfortunately Pedri is clear. Gavi on the other hand is competing with Kessie on the right and he's clear too.

FDJ will either play as a single pivot when Busi is rested like today or when one of Pedri or Gavi is rested.

Xavis first choice midfiled in big games is.....
Pedri Busi Gavi. FDJ is the fourth man.

We were very good against Bayern and should have won if we had our finishing boots on. Alonso did well against Bayern but like I said last time he(Alonso) remains a needless signing because Balde & Alba are clearly better.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2022
BlaqFaze:
bs...Xavi didn't do any stupid experiment. We simply loss because we missed our chances.

The tactical setup was good.
But most of our good plays and goalscoring chances came in transition. It was a bit of a worry that we couldn't generate much chances when we were dominating possession.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2022
Elche took only 1 shot in 90 minutes against Barcelona. Day off for Ter Stegen.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Kounde is wasting at RB...He plays well but he's more effective as a CB
Bellerin is not yet ready to play back to back 90 mins and Sergi Roberto is injured for 2 weeks. So Kounde gets to keep playing there for now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5605) (5606) (5607) (5608) (5609) (5610) (5611) ... (6343) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.