Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,938 members, 7,873,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:48 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5649) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4686978 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5646) (5647) (5648) (5649) (5650) (5651) (5652) ... (6238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Iqtest: 11:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Xavi always playing his compatriot? But Jordi Alba is Spanish too. All our LB are Spanish. What are you trying to say?

Alba is probably the best LB at Barcelona currently ahead of Balde and alonslow, Xavi should have gone for another LB if he doesn't have trust in Balde or Alba,
But instead he went for alonslow another spanaird.
Most of his target in the transfer window are Spaniards.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 11:37pm On Oct 12, 2022
#Xaviout
if he like he should win that stupid el classic match how did Xavi lose to fucking inter God forbid people that val Verde won while sleeping chai Xavi is far below average
nonsense coach

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 11:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
Iqtest:

Alba is probably the best LB at Barcelona currently ahead of Balde and alonslow, Xavi should have gone for another LB if he doesn't have trust in Balde or Alba,
But instead he went for alonslow another spanaird.
Most of his target in the transfer window are Spaniards.
Alba is only better than that Alonslow not Balde ooh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 11:41pm On Oct 12, 2022
which kind of Coach keep his best creator and a good attacking treat on the bench and then u start one finished fool

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 11:42pm On Oct 12, 2022
jpmoriarti:
DeJong and Kessie are coming off from injury. I dont think it would have been wise to put them straight into the lineup.

- Not also forgetting that Both De jong and Kessie were benched for the bayern game...

Gavi have been playing since, even though I haven't seen anything he adds to the team going forward.

Your argument with Dembele and Raphinha are correct but there is no other forward right now. Ansu Fati has been on slump while Ferran Torres looks lost. Depay is injured.

Let's win Laliga biko. Slowly, the confidence of the team will begin to build up, so we can try to compete again in the UCL.

- You do have a point about their injuries but we all know that Busquets still gets the nod as a starter whether both De Jong/Kessie are 100% fit or not. So, it doesn't change the fact that he isn't doing a great job as a coach.

- Gavi is like a small boy that acts tough... He still needs to mature...No be by gra..gra... But Alessandro Bastoni trolling him online was very immature... Agbaya jati jati... Na your junior brother na... grin grin

- Whose fault is it if Ansu Fati isn't starting any game even when fit? As for ferran torres, I don't blame him either...his purchase seems suspect to me...

- Maybe if Xavi changes his coaching style, the La liga is achievable... And hope for the best for next season's UCL...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 11:49pm On Oct 12, 2022
BlaqFaze:
let it all out... Xavi is big disappointment

So much is expected from Xavi but I think he can do better than this if he gets his mind straight...

Winning is not by favoritism... Xavi needs to get it together

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Iqtest: 11:50pm On Oct 12, 2022
coded01:

- I don't understand his relationship with Jodi Alba/Alonso prior to joining Barca but Alonso purchase seems suspect... angry

- You are right about his patriotism... But putting him and koeman in the same category...Abeg pardon him na ... grin grin

- Dembele being a fraudster is laughable... grin grin However I understand your frustration, Dembele is not Messi and should not be heavily relied on...

- Barca needs to reset their coaching mindset... It is not working at the moment... The last UCL trophy was 2015...Smh!! embarassed

Koeman are Xavi are on the same level at least the latter midfield was more creative but he didn't have a good finisher.
Both managers are statics with their game plan which always leads to their defeat
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 11:51pm On Oct 12, 2022
Kilishihunter:

I'm one of the biggest xavi supporters on this board since he's also one of my best players ever but it'll be surprising honestly if he escapes the axe, We mostly just a blamed Koeman for last year's europa league spot but with a better squad the only thing holding us back from a confirmed europa league return is the date, I'm honestly mentally fatigued man, I just feel for the cules who've had their hearts broken again and Laporta who's going to lose money through crashing out

Next season...Barcelona needs to reset their coaching mentality to win UCL...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cliqtips: 11:58pm On Oct 12, 2022
Xavi needs to learn how to change formation and tactics while on the field.

We were leading 1 nil. And that was all we needed ( a lead).

Then, change the formation back to 4-3-3. Let's S. Roberto join the defense.

Then, let's wait for inter too to come out and attack. They won't be able to counter attack again.

The defense line was so porous...

I hope he learns from this mistake though so that the team's spirit and morale won't die.

Good one guys
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:00am On Oct 13, 2022
Iqtest:
Koeman are Xavi are on the same level at least the latter midfield was more creative but he didn't have a good finisher.
Both managers are statics with their game plan which always leads to their defeat

Players have come out to point out that Xavi has more strict training sessions than Koeman had

They also said Koeman just let the players train and play with no direction...

Looking at Xavi's record so far especially in la liga has been more impressive than Koeman's record

Saying Xavi is better than Koeman does not make any difference now that we are just waiting for the date Barca relegates to Europa league...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Iqtest: 12:04am On Oct 13, 2022
Oldboss:
Alba is only better than that Alonslow not Balde ooh
Balde only edges Alba on tackling, he still lacks balls to take on players one on one, makes wrong passes when pressured.(due to my observations)
Balde is just like gavi who always feels like a box around small team like Cadiz, Almeria, Girona, Elche and co but always run to mummy when he sees the big boys.
In a match like this Alba should have made up the starting xi same with DeJong to face the I Nerazzurri
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Iqtest: 12:12am On Oct 13, 2022
coded01:

Players have come out to point out that Xavi has more strict training sessions than Koeman had

They also said Koeman just let the players train and play with no direction...

Looking at Xavi's record so far especially in la liga has been very impressive than Koeman's record

Saying Xavi is better than Koeman does not make any difference now that we are just waiting for the date Barca relegates to Europa league...

Laliga is trash currently. undecided
Only real Madrid is making it out to the ro16.
That's says more about the league.
Now I see reason why EPL fans think Westham or any mid table EPL team can actually win the laliga.
Also this Xavi Barca is actually going trophyless despite the big money spending

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:32am On Oct 13, 2022
Iqtest:

Laliga is trash currently. undecided
Only real Madrid is making it out to the ro16.
That's says more about the league.
Now I see reason why EPL fans think Westham or any mid table EPL team can actually win the laliga.
Also this Xavi Barca is actually going trophyless despite the big money spending

I get your frustration...but...

Barca and Real Madrid have always been the major threats spain have... However, it doesn't diminish the fact that these 2 heavyweights possess the better players within the two mentioned leagues... Also, the annual best player of the year mostly comes from the Spanish league... cool

EPL fans wishes... grin grin

Xavi gats to do better or else...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:34am On Oct 13, 2022
losprince:
This club has broken my heart enough and it will take a very long time to repair the damage they've done and regain my trust.

Always will be a culer, however I must take a break from all this.
I refused to comment on Barcelona matters because of self-acclaimed best Barca fans.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Graceunlimitedd(m): 3:02am On Oct 13, 2022
OhBritannia:
We are talking about inter dropping points as if we can see three points against Bayern Munich.

Lol we are out of the champions league, don't just bother about having false hope.

My only pain is that we sent Lewandowski to Europa.
I just can't imagine the trolling from mulla to Lewandowski tonight on WhatsApp.
una sure say na barca fan be this?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Graceunlimitedd(m): 3:03am On Oct 13, 2022
Sportsweb:
A40 warned una. Bayern will never want to lose that game.

I don't think they will even agree to rest players that day
bayern needs to seal the group as winners, so that barca match is so critical

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ChristoBam: 3:52am On Oct 13, 2022
OhBritannia:
Our only joy is that at least Manchester United is in Europa.
So there is company is mystery grin

At least defeating Manchester United will be a good thing to make us cule happy again grin

Winning them in UEFA champions league back to back and winning them again in Europa final will be a good thing if you think about it grin

Chaii, no shame. Will still come back talking about Mental health when United flogs you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 5:04am On Oct 13, 2022
Well e don happen e don happen, We are all disappointed with the outcome but it should not still dissuade us from facing the major target: Reclaiming la liga
But how we are going to face Vardrid with that shitty defence is just what I wanna know
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nickvanilla(m): 5:08am On Oct 13, 2022
BlaqFaze:
bros calm down... nothing dey lit anywhere

See this one. It's happening whether you like it or not grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 6:09am On Oct 13, 2022
Sportsweb:
A40 warned una. Bayern will never want to lose that game.

I don't think they will even agree to rest players that day
Hehehehe. I even thought it was the last game as it has been in the past. Still need a draw to at least confirm top spot.

Even if the rest of Bayern forgive Barcelona I no sure say Thomas Muller go gree Forgiveness oh. grin

All Barca had to do was draw both games or win one game. They were missing Lukaku and Brozovic. No excuse

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:37am On Oct 13, 2022
Spending over 200m just to go back to europa. Xavi is a clown. He must be fired

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:43am On Oct 13, 2022
Wetin xavi see 4 raphindiot? Dude demanded his signing that we had to hijack d deal 4rm chelsea. Raphindiot can't even take a good cornerkick.

The only thing that can reduce my anger is if laporta sack xavi..

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:50am On Oct 13, 2022
An utterly pointless international break ruined our season.

We haven't remained the same after that useless international break.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 7:53am On Oct 13, 2022
A40:

Even if the rest of Bayern forgive Barcelona I no sure say Thomas Muller go gree Forgiveness oh. grin

This story never still clear yet..

e get wetin Barka do Muller wey we no know about? cause the thing dey too personal cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:56am On Oct 13, 2022
❗️Barcelona will lose out on more than €20m on budgeted income if they don't qualify for the Champions League knockout stage. Not even winning the Europa League would cover that up.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 8:08am On Oct 13, 2022
� PIQUE : "CALMA, CALMA!"

BARELA : "SAY NO MORE!"
grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by izzou(m): 8:19am On Oct 13, 2022
FergieRaww:
� PIQUE : "CALMA, CALMA!"

BARELA : "SAY NO MORE!"
grin

Person never even access him territory finish, e don stretch hand like who wan give Nuru massage

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 8:19am On Oct 13, 2022
With what i watched yesterday nothing suggest Gavi is near FDJ. Na nostlagia go kee this barca last last. FDJ is more experienced and better than Gavi. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hopefulLandlord: 8:33am On Oct 13, 2022
When Xavi arrived, Barcelona were 6 points behind Bayern and on 2nd place in their UCL group after 4 match days.

Then he revolutionized the squad, changed the style of play to tiki taka Cruyff-style possession football, integrated more youth players, broke scoring records in La Liga, and humiliated Real Madrid 0-4 at the Bernabéu. Barca pulled lever after lever, invested hundreds of millions into new players, bought Bayerns best player for the new season.

Now, Barcelona are 8 points behind Bayern and on 3rd place in their UCL group after 4 match days.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 8:37am On Oct 13, 2022
Oldboss:
#Xaviout
if he like he should win that stupid el classic match how did Xavi lose to fucking inter God forbid people that val Verde won while sleeping chai Xavi is far below average
nonsense coach
Compatriot killed him, No reason Fdj don't start ahead of Gavi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by monerozi5590: 8:46am On Oct 13, 2022
After all the buys and all of that you guys can't even make it out of the group stage.

Dead and pathetic club.

Disgracing Laliga every now and then. Nonsense
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by monerozi5590: 8:58am On Oct 13, 2022
jpmoriarti:
An utterly pointless international break ruined our season.

We haven't remained the same after that useless international break.

Dude looking for excuses. From blaming opposing fans last season for invading your stadium to blaming international break for your pathetic display on the pitch. You are beginning to sound like APC Government.

Atletico, Sevilla, and big for nothing Barca are not sure of making it out of their respective groups. This is not good for LALIGA Image at all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5646) (5647) (5648) (5649) (5650) (5651) (5652) ... (6238) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Awesome01(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.