Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,941 members, 7,873,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:54 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5655) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4686987 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5652) (5653) (5654) (5655) (5656) (5657) (5658) ... (6238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:39am On Oct 15, 2022
BlaqFaze:
what a disgraceful celebration. And some foolish wasiu fans claims he loves the club lmao cheesy cheesy
But tbvh not minding the messenger of that post and facing the message, Messi liking that post hurts barca's interest, no matter how Lautaro is his compatriot in the Albiceleste team it makes it look like it's a show of support towards another barça bad moment in the UCL considering the fact he's our biggest legend though he's not with us again
A neutral fan from another club can see it as nothing but some cules of us ain't cool with it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:52am On Oct 15, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Yeah, I've always liked him since his appearance for France in the UNL, Has some similarities with prime busquets except pace and raw power, Na just the price tag wey go affect am incase of a bad performance ifnot he might be in the conversation of Best CDM in the world in a few years time, He for fit us well with our possession football especially as he be former barca fan, Well we have his buddy Kounde grin
Vardrid's midfield is stronger than ours currently so trying to gain control will be key, Lewy on his day na one man mopol so we just need to outscore them because them go surely score us, We have to win la liga

I agree that he is already showing traits of one of world's best cdm... He is likely to replace Kante in the world cup due to injury. Even Eduardo Camavinga dey ball... France still have 1st, 2nd and probably 3rd team that can represent them in the world cup

Sunday's game would give everybody more clarity on la liga winners...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:56am On Oct 15, 2022
Who will win this world cup?

- France
- Brazil
- Argentina
- Germany

I wish my African teams the best... cool

Senegal and Cameroon have better chances of making Africa proud... cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 7:06am On Oct 15, 2022
Kilishihunter:

I think that meeting was concerning Nico,s return, tico will not allow Felix join us that ship has sailed long ago
Rumours are that he might move to man united, I hope we don't even sign anybody in January, we have to work with what we have till the summer, no be spendy spendy Everytime abeg
we desperately need a right back
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 7:07am On Oct 15, 2022
coded01:
Who will win this world cup?

- France
- Brazil
- Argentina
- Germany

I wish my African teams the best... cool

Senegal and Cameroon have better chances of making Africa proud... cheesy
Lol...cameroon will disappoint big time
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:19am On Oct 15, 2022
BlaqFaze:
we desperately need a right back
Right back and CDM except if we keep FDJ which I hope we do now, Honestly I don't get why xavi still doesn't know a Pedri-FDJ-Gavi midfield will be better for us even though it's too late in the UCL, The same way gavi mostly recovers for busquets is the same way he can recover for FDJ who's even better than him now defensively
Just rewatched the Barca-inter game and I'm now angry more than ever in my spirit to see every of the old guard leave even though the damage's been done, Pique should go and take care of Andorra and Davis cup
Them don too try for us, Now they should rest

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 9:48am On Oct 15, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Yeah, I've always liked him since his appearance for France in the UNL, Has some similarities with prime busquets except pace and raw power, Na just the price tag wey go affect am incase of a bad performance ifnot he might be in the conversation of Best CDM in the world in a few years time, He for fit us well with our possession football especially as he be former barca fan, Well we have his buddy Kounde grin
Vardrid's midfield is stronger than ours currently so trying to gain control will be key, Lewy on his day na one man mopol so we just need to outscore them because them go surely score us, We have to win la liga
If inter could score you people three goals, real madrid will destroy your dead club tomorrow. You will not only go to ulokpa but you must go trophyless too. There's no laligo for you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 9:52am On Oct 15, 2022
Trevor012:

Baba you are typing nonsense. Lautaro was not representing Argentina but an Italian club who just condemned his past team to the Europa league. He has no business liking his post cause it's disgraceful and shameful to all actual cules expect to Messi asslicker like you. What a disgrace cheesy cheesy
And you won't be surprised to see them still asking him to sign him next year. Well messi already knows they are a dead team without him so he can do anything he likes. Lewadoski should have just stayed in bayern.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Gboy1026: 9:55am On Oct 15, 2022
Debroslink:
In fact, look at this season so far, zero assist in 12 games, yet Lewa has scored tons of goals already, even Dembele the fraud has scored and assisted too.

But Pedri keeps forming activity and less creative. He is a pussy on the field. Tackle, he can't tackle. Assist, he can't assist. Zero assist this season in 900 minutes. 1 assist in almost 3000 minutes played.

Fraud.
Later kilish go dey shout golden boy. What is the difference between him and Jorginho

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 10:33am On Oct 15, 2022
Debroslink:
In fact, look at this season so far, zero assist in 12 games, yet Lewa has scored tons of goals already, even Dembele the fraud has scored and assisted too.

But Pedri keeps forming activity and less creative. He is a pussy on the field. Tackle, he can't tackle. Assist, he can't assist. Zero assist this season in 900 minutes. 1 assist in almost 3000 minutes played.

Fraud.

English and Spanish players (of recently) have one thing in common, averagely overhyped players

Only thing going the Spanish way is their GKs

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:40am On Oct 15, 2022
FergieRaww:

English and Spanish players (of recently) have one thing in common, averagely overhyped players

Only thing going the Spanish way is their GKs
Na so grin grin
You'll tell me the country where their media don't hype their youth when they show any signs of promise
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:46am On Oct 15, 2022
Gboy1026:
Later kilish go dey shout golden boy. What is the difference between him and Jorginho
Lol, Biko no mind oga debroslink, e be like e still retain him agenda during the puig vs pedri Chronicles under koeman
E get reason why nobody for this thread don agree so far, Our football is wing play dependent rather than mostly through the middle so most of our midfielders play the final pass to the wingers (Dembele inclusive) Reason why he has lots of assists, If pedri is put on sale today he'll have no shortage of suitors
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sportsweb: 11:50am On Oct 15, 2022
Europa ghost tormenting barca

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Lol, Biko no mind oga debroslink, e be like e still retain him agenda during the [b]puig vs pedri Chronicles under koema[/b]n
E get reason why nobody for this thread don agree so far, Our football is wing play dependent rather than mostly through the middle so most of our midfielders play the final pass to the wingers (Dembele inclusive) Reason why he has lots of assists, If pedri is put on sale today he'll have no shortage of suitors

Are you kidding me? I'm talking about our uncreative midfield, but you dey talk about Puig. So the reason why we play Pedri and Gavi is to pass to wingers? When will you face facts and stop this mediocrity?

Pedri and Gavi have played a combined 1700 minutes, but have ZERO assist this season. Just passing the ball around and accumulating possession without precision. No wonder we haven't played UCL KO since those two became regulars.

Those sissies are overrated, and I'll always call them out.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
Sportsweb:
Europa ghost tormenting barca

Lmao... Wetin be dis. grin grin

Everybody just dey use Barca receive engagements. grin I no blame Una sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
BlaqFaze:
This is the best option for our attack going forward...i hope we pull this off
Another what
How please
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 12:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
Debroslink:

Are you kidding me? I'm talking about our uncreative midfield, but you dey talk about Puig. So the reason why we play Pedri and Gavi is to pass to wingers? When will you face facts and stop this mediocrity?

Pedri and Gavi have played a combined 1700 minutes, but have ZERO assist this season. Just passing the ball around and accumulating possession without precision. No wonder we haven't played UCL KO since those two became regulars.

I think people focus more on the flashy play of both boys, especially Pedri..

I mean, take nothing away from Pedri, he's intelligent. Great control and skill. But, creative-wise? NAH..

Midfielders like kdb are known for their ability to distribute the ball into dangerous areas and goal scoring positions..

We don't have that in barca..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:36pm On Oct 15, 2022
Debroslink:

Chief it's not pedri and gavi that made us get knocked out of the UCL, Our defence and CDM did, In la liga Dembele, Fati and Balde are our players with the highest amount of assists, In our first game against plzen dembele had an hattrick of assists, Our next goal came from a Roberto (RB) assist
Where I am trying to head too? It means our general play and chance creation has been heavily centralized from the wings rather than the middle, Sometimes we span endless crosses against.low block teams, Sometimes when our midfielders get the ball it's pushed straight to the wingers for them to cross, That's on xavi too (afterall he told us before he came), Though I'll also like FDJ or Kessie to be featured more ahead of gavi, who'll cover busquets now defensive lapses with work rate and interceptions? That too is on xavi
When the play is more versatile and spread around the pitch, you'll see the desired goals and assists from others than lewandoski and our players hugging the flanks, I'll rather say it's inexperience rather than actual football activity working against them
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:46pm On Oct 15, 2022
joviegghead:

I mean, take nothing away from Pedri, he's intelligent. Great control and skill. But, creative-wise? NAH..

Midfielders like kdb are known for their ability to distribute the ball into dangerous areas and goal scoring positions..

Sadly we can't get someone like KDB, we also saw how the Silva debacle went with city, most the only creative midfielders not playing for the biggest clubs now e.g. SMS of lazio and Bellingham are super expensive, There's creativity in our ranks but our play has been tailored to majorly feature from the wings
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NinjaMetahuman: 1:39pm On Oct 15, 2022
They call him the number 1 man

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 1:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
How is Gavi still Starting over Frenkie or Kessie with that poor Stat
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ballzproblemm: 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2022
NinjaMetahuman:
They call him the number 1 man
we Dodge better bullet

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
Ibukzy:
How is Gavi still Starting over Frenkie or Kessie with that poor Stat
Just cause of busquets Gavi does most of the defensive and recovering jobs in midfield while busquets is left to instigate play, Pedri-FDJ-Gavi should be our new midfield
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:31pm On Oct 15, 2022
Chief Debroslink, Here's a graph of the most shot creation chances by U-23s in Europe top 5 leagues
Come see who's numero uno

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 2:40pm On Oct 15, 2022
cheesy
Kilishihunter:

Just cause of busquets Gavi does most of the defensive and recovering jobs in midfield while busquets is left to instigate play, Pedri-FDJ-Gavi Kessie should be our new midfield
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
Ibukzy:
cheesy
Normal bro, that's supposed to be our starting lineup bit Kessie has seemed clumsy at times, misplaced passes and seemed generally clumsy several times, He also lost gosen for inter's 3rd goal na just pique nonsense make us overlook am small, he still needs more time to adapt fully to our play but forget gavi dey work extra hard for that midfield, carrying out some dirty jobs
Just an 18 year kid carrying the defensive baggage of our father in the Lord Pa.Busquets and Pedri sometimes,
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 3:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
joviegghead:

Kdb is 30+
while Pedri is still a kid @ 19
we put to much expectations on him thinking he in kdb levels, good thing about him is that he has mature but u see that Gavi even till 28 he will still be playing like this he just another Isco.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:41pm On Oct 15, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Lol...cameroon will disappoint big time

Just looking at their group...They should be able to qualify...if not...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2022
Imagine...You no fit even talk to the players...Laporta!!

I guess nothing to say...Chai... Europa league why?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
Chai...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 6:45pm On Oct 15, 2022
coded01:
Chai...
We were dead last season and we used them to revive
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:54pm On Oct 15, 2022
- I posted a few times on this platform years ago while he was still playing for barca that ...if you remove Messi from barca, barca will be a mid-level team...

- When Star players leave a team, these teams still continue performing well. But barca's case is different.

- Watch Real Madrid...Without C. Ronaldo, they are still performing very well, hence they won UCL without him, also without Sergio Ramos.

- Also, Bayern is performing well without lewandowski.

- Why did Barca lose to Roma, Liverpool, bayern and so on...despite having great players...

- We didn't have a "team", how?

- Everyone is always looking for messi, even when "men-marked" or having a quiet game means the team can't perform well!! #Alwayspasstomessi was the major problem with barca and the negative effects is what we all see today...

- The fact is that many ex barcelona players didnt play to their full potentials due to this very sad culture that many of us cherish so much...why some of us still want messi back...chai...smh...

- Today we see #Alwayspasstolewandoski trending but as we can see it didnt work in the UCL games... except for last game? which is almost irrelevant now that we just waiting for the date... This happens when the "team" is not doing their part...scoring goals.

- Truth be told, Lewandowski is here for lewandowski...Eyeing the individual annual award...Best player of the year!!

- How long do you all think #Alwayspasstolewandoski will last in la liga? Sunday, eyes go clear!!

- If we are to tell ourselves the truth, barca has a long way to go...the culture and style of play have to change completely....

#NoToOneManMopol
#YesToEveryPlayerPlayToTheirStrengths

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5652) (5653) (5654) (5655) (5656) (5657) (5658) ... (6238) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Tech01 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.