Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,938 members, 7,873,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:48 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5661) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4686978 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5658) (5659) (5660) (5661) (5662) (5663) (5664) ... (6238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 5:40pm On Oct 16, 2022
Ebukacute:

grin cheesy grin see as condition don make you bend

Lol, this one enter sha.... grin grin

See wetin Xavi dey cos.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 5:40pm On Oct 16, 2022
abduleez1:

Abeg rest that talk. angry
Dembele with all his flashes of dribble lacked any potent end product. All he did there was just dancing around defenders. To shoot na problem.

The few minutes Ferran spent in that right wing was way better than what Dembele did throughout the match. Some of our best chances in the game came from Ferran. Also our only goal.
So you didn't see that beautiful ground cross from Ferran to Lewandoski that would have been a beautiful goal if the Pole wasn't asleep? Lewan seems to ghost or sleep off in matches where he sees less of the ball. Noticed it against Milan.
When it was time to do the do, Baba don loose guard. By the time he wakes up to his duties it's already too late or the opposition defence had covered their lapses.

Xavi should try a Fati and Ferran combo more. They were more sharper than the nonsense Raphinha and Dembele have been dropping.
well please Xavi don't need to try anything o.

What we need now is that xavi needs to Go.

Another coach can try fati and Ferran but right now, our souls, spirit and body are all tired of Xavi.

Xavi needs to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He must go!!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 5:41pm On Oct 16, 2022
A crucial week and we couldn't even show up as a team.

A very wack mentality. I thought the new players brought in will bring in some much needed improvement in mentality but it looks like the new players seem to have been swallowed too.

I don't know when we're going to come out of this rot.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 5:41pm On Oct 16, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Na how i wan take go work tomorrow naim i dey think...

Xavi has brought pain to all Barca fans...he should be a man and leave.

He clearly said that he is willing to leave if he's the problem....so how many games we go lose before Xavi go know say naim be the problem
If Greek god in Rome, 8-2, corner taken quickly never kill you
Nothing will, Chest am

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:44pm On Oct 16, 2022
When Pique reduced his salary, he was roundly praised as the next big thing but little did you know that Pique was supposed to relinquish his whole salary by leaving the club.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 5:44pm On Oct 16, 2022
OhBritannia:
well please Xavi don't need to try anything o.

What we need now is that xavi needs to Go.

Another coach can try fati and Ferran but right now, our souls, spirit and body are all tired of Xavi.

Xavi needs to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He must go!!!!

Gbamsolutely!!
Xavi out.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 5:44pm On Oct 16, 2022
Kilishihunter:

If Greek god in Rome, 8-2, corner taken quickly never kill you
Nothing will, Chest am
omo that 8-2 cheesy

That 8-2 sha was supposed to cause a revolution but surprisingly Busquets, Pique, Roberto, Alba are still here
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 5:45pm On Oct 16, 2022
Oldboss:

that you I said I wish
Tuchliban should not near my club with that his Haram ice football oo
Gallardo doesn't have much competition in Argentina even Xavi will do well with them, and I don't think Xavi is going anywhere for now
Chief anybody wey dey bring make dem bring biko, Xavi's clearly inexperienced and lacks the balls to sit those old men down for players willing to fight for the badge
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bacteria8: 5:46pm On Oct 16, 2022
GrammarNazi1:
When Pique reduced his salary, he was roundly praised as the next big thing but little did you know that Pique was supposed to relinquish his whole salary by leaving the club.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bacteria8: 5:46pm On Oct 16, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Chief anybody wey dey bring make dem bring biko, Xavi's clearly inexperienced and lacks the balls to sit those old men down for players willing to fight for the badge

Which badge grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 5:48pm On Oct 16, 2022
jpmoriarti:
A crucial week and we couldn't even show up as a team.

A very wack mentality. I thought the new players brought in will bring in some much needed improvement in mentality but it looks like the new players seem to have been swallowed too.

I don't know when we're going to come out of this rot.

When you have the old guard still influencing and controlling the team how do you expect mentality change. They still in the past. The glory days.

One funny observation a fellow Cule just said: all the old clowns are curiously our Captains. After this realization, I just dey laff. How the new bloods wan take dey influence games and team ethos when all four captains na ppl wey dey the team for over 10yrs??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 5:48pm On Oct 16, 2022
GrammarNazi1:
omor what even is still paining me till today is that pique was one of the main people that advised Laporta to allow Messi go.

That shiiit is still burning my soul with anger till today each time i set my eyes on pique.

Imagine Messi and Lewandowski and gavi and de Jong and Dembele and fati in that front.

Omor my head is even paining me right now.

I need to take a break from Barcelona.
This hurt is too much

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 5:49pm On Oct 16, 2022
BlaqFaze:
That lanky f00l was suppose to clear that rebound

That lanky f00l was suppose to over the CBs , narrowing the angle to make sure Valverde didn't have a clear site of goal
de Kong was ten Times better than all our midfielder today when the idot was removed mardrid weren't hitting us with their fast transition
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 5:53pm On Oct 16, 2022
Oldboss:

de Kong was rent Times better than all our midfielder today when the idot was removed mardrid weren't hitting us with their fast transition
how does Busquets sleep at night?

He is so washed and he knows it and he still wants to play...when you know you can't give the team 80%, you are still forcing yourself to play.

What kind of wickedness is this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bacteria8: 5:53pm On Oct 16, 2022
OhBritannia:
omor what even is still paining me till today is that pique was one of the main people that advised Laporta to allow Messi go.

That shiiit is still burning my soul with anger till today each time i set my eyes on pique.

Imagine Messi and Lewandowski and gavi and de Jong and Dembele and fati in that front.

Omor my head is even paining me right now.

I need to take a break from Barcelona.
This hurt is too much

Chai Britannia

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 5:54pm On Oct 16, 2022
GrammarNazi1:
Reducing his salary doesn't mean shit cause he's still going to pocket €80 milli in owed wages, Shebi he walked out of salary renegotiations cause Laporta didn't give the remaining 24% of barça studios to his company Kosmos so we'll register kounde, Busquets too didn't reduce his salary
If you don't leave the stage while you're still a hero, you'll live long enough to be the villain
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2022
abduleez1:

When you have the old guard still influencing and controlling the team how do you expect mentality change. They still in the past. The glory days.

One funny observation a fellow Cule just said: all the old clowns are curiously our Captains. After this realization, I just dey laff. How the new bloods wan take dey influence games and team ethos when all four captains na ppl wey dey the team for over 10yrs??
Quite annoying that old guard in Real Madrid team are clearly at the top of their game, influencing the team positively, always looking to lead the team with splendid displays but ours are the weakest link in the team. The get the largest money but offer nothing in the pitch.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bacteria8: 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2022
BlaqFaze:

This is so washed and he knows it and he still wants to play...when you know you can't give the team 80%, you are still forcing yourself to play.

Who's the crayfish now cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2022
Bacteria8:

Who's the crayfish now cheesy
Xavi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by a4turitoroman: 5:58pm On Oct 16, 2022
LoL

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 6:00pm On Oct 16, 2022
Xavi and the old guards are our problem.

We still have one of the most dangerous squad in the world.

Our problem is Xavi and the old guards.

Look at our first goal very well and look at how Roberto was running like a pregnant woman and only a fool of a coach called Xavi will put Roberto to mark a player like Vinicius junior.

Only a stupid coach will do that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bacteria8: 6:00pm On Oct 16, 2022

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by a4turitoroman: 6:01pm On Oct 16, 2022
BlaqFaze:

He is so washed and he knows it and he still wants to play...when you know you can't give the team 80%, you are still forcing yourself to play.

Cc airmark grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 6:05pm On Oct 16, 2022
OhBritannia:
Fati and Dembele would have post more threat than fati and farran.

Most of the ball given to ferran on the right side, would have post more threat if dembele was there.

Xavi removing Dembele, sold the match in that moment.

it's posed FFS
Posed not post

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 6:07pm On Oct 16, 2022
a4turitoroman:

Cc airmark grin

Let's tag Tlona1, Raumdeuter, Debroslink, Homesteady, Andrewliversalt and others that have eyes but can't see. grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by emmaodet: 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Busquets
Pique
Alba
Roberto

The players mentioned above have many things in common...

They're weak, old, spineless, earning big and unfortunately are Barca players.

These players shouldn't be seen near a team that wants to compete...but all four of them are Barca captains... hilarious

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2022
Oh well, we are where we are. The reality is grim and blunt - Barca's players still have a fragile mentality like an upcoming team which is very surprising given the new additions.

Dembele is a big letdown. His decision making and end product are poor. This is simply why he is not a world class player despite his world class talent. I do not recall any big game "owned" by Dembele since he joined Barca 5 years ago.

Raphina is simply not any top team material. He's tailor made for dem mid-table teams like Leeds, Brentford & co. Malcolm and even our previous Raphina (Alcantara's brother) that we didnt rate much had better end product during their stint.

Lewy is turning somewhat into a big game flop as well with the easy chances he's been missing. But he's also suffering from inadequate connection with our midfield.

Pedri seems to have regressed under Xavi's tactics. Taking the creative initiative away from him and giving it to erratic Dembele &co has stalled his progression.

Xavi? Make the guy just disappear abeg. How can you flop consecutively in the two biggest matches of the half season when it's not like our opponents had better players one on one.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2022
See Liverpool, see man city
Na like this we wan go meet them for UCL, Wo oshe jare inter
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by paiporte: 6:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
if xavi should starts raphina again over Fati against Villarreal. Then he's stupid.

Raphina needs to be benched for some time
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 6:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
Kilishihunter:
Gallardo
Tuchel
Pochettino
Since Gallardo is a serial winger right from river plate considering his massive trophy haul in the copa libertadores and is also Spanish fluent he might be worth a pick, my only fear is his inexperience in European football

Anybody right now is better than Xavi.
Someone who is flexible and tactical as well as a winning mentality is needed.

Using that metric, we don't need Pochettino.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by emmaodet: 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2022
GrammarNazi1:

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 6:28pm On Oct 16, 2022
a4turitoroman:

Cc airmark grin
I don first you call am... Busquets is terrible

(1) (2) (3) ... (5658) (5659) (5660) (5661) (5662) (5663) (5664) ... (6238) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Awesome01(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.