Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,888 members, 7,915,555 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:42 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5695) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4746893 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5692) (5693) (5694) (5695) (5696) (5697) (5698) ... (6262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Even though the announcement dey good to some of us cules myself inclusive, the video of his announcement touched me
Despite our mishap in recent years El Presidente will go down as one of the greatest and most successful players in the history of football
He won it all cry
Guy no dey beat around the bush...you happy abi you no happy?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2022
paiporte:

Goodluck to him.
He don try, make e go rest laslas
Now on our four oldies slate
El Presidente (Pique)---Retiring this Saturday, E shock me sha
Busi---Leaving at the end of next season
Roberto---Probably leaving at the end of next season
Oga Alba What are you waiting for
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2022
udatso:

Guy no dey beat around the bush...you happy abi you no happy?
grin grin
I happy small chairmo, but at least make I sama our legend better hailings since he played a big part to where we don reach as a club today cool
https://twitter.com/3gerardpique/status/1588223512917184512?t=mSIFl5Y0FV9yQfHZ4WyXSA&s=19
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:52pm On Nov 03, 2022
where una carry my gee firstborn go?
our thread come dey boring

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
Thank you cool

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2022
paiporte:
pique has announced he is retiring,.

Busquet should please follow suit

I no go believe until I see and confirm with my EYES. undecided

Na so he scam us since 2020. 2 yrs on we dey wait. Busi already said he's fvvking off next season.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2022
coded01:
Thank you cool

Wow. So na this Saturday Baba dey retire. Nice one. At least he has the dignity to leave before end of the send and by then when he's fully hated and his good deeds becoming forgotten.

I'll turn up for the match then. Since that our Bayern match I haven't watched the last two games.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 10:29pm On Nov 03, 2022
After watching the way Real Sociadad absorbed Man-u's pressure and frustrated the anger outta them.

I think Barca should learn how to soak pressure even if we ain't scoring to win... if we gonna be dominant in Europe again. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hopefulLandlord: 10:36pm On Nov 03, 2022
Piqué announces his retirement the same day the Spanish Sports Law has been approved. This new law states that no active player can have commercial relations with a competition in which he participates.

hmmmm suspicious

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 10:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
This Pique retirement is very very surprising to me.
I swear every cule and football fans will be shocked and surprised.

I was of the opinion that he will want to continue in USA, probably to patch things up with Shakira and be with his kids since Shakira has decided to relocate permanently to Miami in USA.

This is sudden retirement seems quite suspicious to me.

Well well since his last game will be in camp nou on Saturday, he will be given the heroic send off he deserves.
He is a legend in the game and and he has achieved all that is thinkable.

Dear pique as a cule, we forgive you for all the mistakes you did and we will forever Love you and continue to sing your praises.

We as cules wish you well in life both In business and family.

I know you will get back with Shakira, it's written on the wall so i wish the both of you happy married life in advance.

God bless Barcelona.
GOD bless Spain.
GOD bless Argentina.
GOD bless Nigeria.

AMEN!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 10:56pm On Nov 03, 2022
Bimmarlykay:
After watching the way Real Sociadad absorbed Man-u's pressure and frustrated the anger outta them.

I think Barca should learn how to soak pressure even if we ain't scoring to win... if we gonna be dominant in Europe again. lipsrsealed
This year's Europa league is going to be as tough as the champions league, if not more tougher.
Xavi needs to wake up this team.

Not winning the Europa league is not acceptable.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:53pm On Nov 03, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
Piqué announces his retirement the same day the Spanish Sports Law has been approved. This new law states that no active player can have commercial relations with a competition in which he participates.

hmmmm suspicious
Hmmm, I wonder why a squad dinner was then held in his honour concerning his proposed retirement yesterday
No luck Sherlock cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:04am On Nov 04, 2022
El Presidente try, Now we can manourve in even the January transfer window with his wages lifted off the wagebill, but his deferred wages are still there to be negotiated over sha
Gerard Piqué has given up around €30m of his contract with Barcelona.

— @SiqueRodriguez

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hopefulLandlord: 2:13am On Nov 04, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Hmmm, I wonder why a squad dinner was then held in his honour concerning his proposed retirement yesterday
No luck Sherlock cheesy

I hope you don't believe it's today he knew the law will be passed?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 5:54am On Nov 04, 2022
Happy retirement to one of the greatest cb of all time

He might have overstayed but nothing will ever tarnish his legacy

You see how Barca defenders have been getting exposed because of high lines this past few seasons ? Gerard pique perfected it for a decade

His slide tackle and positional awareness is top notch ,something many defenders lack this days ,great decision making

Current highest scoring defender in the champions league history with 16 goals

Long life presido , we wish him the best

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 5:58am On Nov 04, 2022
OhBritannia:
This year's Europa league is going to be as tough as the champions league, if not more tougher.
Xavi needs to wake up this team.

Not winning the Europa league is not acceptable.

Not winning Laliga is not acceptable
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 6:08am On Nov 04, 2022
Big ups to varane and Ramos .

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 6:29am On Nov 04, 2022
Gerard pique won it all

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Joebayo217: 7:08am On Nov 04, 2022
coded01:
#XaviOut..
bacar fans groaning when dem sack koeman dem dey happy una never see anything yet finished club grin grin with finished fans together both of dem useless grin for better future choose Madrid.
Choose wisely grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ayobami7(m): 7:26am On Nov 04, 2022
Thank you and Good luck Gerald

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hopefulLandlord: 8:23am On Nov 04, 2022
Ayobami7:
Thank you and Good luck Gerald
could've sworn its Gerard

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 8:58am On Nov 04, 2022
Kilishihunter:

grin grin
I happy small chairmo, but at least make I sama our legend better hailings since he played a big part to where we don reach as a club today cool
https://twitter.com/3gerardpique/status/1588223512917184512?t=mSIFl5Y0FV9yQfHZ4WyXSA&s=19
Correct guy.. I agree
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 10:49am On Nov 04, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

could've sworn its Gerard

Na Witcher him dey talk about

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by peterd53(m): 11:21am On Nov 04, 2022
I remember when he made this statement...chai...see how time fly

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Faithti(m): 2:08pm On Nov 04, 2022
See how our English wife is no longer afraid of us
How the mighty has fallen.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2022
Faithti:
See how our English wife is no longer afraid of us
How the mighty has fallen.

Comments on Twitter says otherwise

Leave all these yeye poll

Man united are even scared to play juventus ,na Barca dem go Dey demand for cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by michigang: 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2022
Kilishihunter:
He don try, make e go rest laslas Now on our four oldies slate El Presidente (Pique)---Retiring this Saturday, E shock me sha Busi---Leaving at the end of next season Roberto---Probably leaving at the end of next season Oga Alba What are you waiting for
assess pique as a player
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by michigang: 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2022
andrewbaba44:
Gerard pique won it all
he committed errors

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by michigang: 2:58pm On Nov 04, 2022
andrewbaba44:
Happy retirement to one of the greatest cb of all time

He might have overstayed but nothing will ever tarnish his legacy

You see how Barca defenders have been getting exposed because of high lines this past few seasons ? Gerard pique perfected it for a decade

His slide tackle and positional awareness is top notch ,something many defenders lack this days ,great decision making

Current highest scoring defender in the champions league history with 16 goals

Long life presido , we wish him the best
you lie alot
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by michigang: 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2022
Since the news of his retirement, Fans and friends have been pouring encomiums on barca star Gerard Pique. As tribute to the soccer legend, share your pique moments. Adulzeez, kilishihunter, andrewlivasalt, blaqfaze, airmark, raumdeuter, faithti, okpabae, peterd53, jodera, hopefullandlord, pu7pl3, udatso, joebayo2017, ayobami7, coded01, all barca fans lets go
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 3:34pm On Nov 04, 2022
michigang:
he committed errors

Mention a cb with no error and I will show you arsenal and Ronaldo de Lima champions league title .

Man only committed errors recently

A defender that played 3 champions league finals and put no foot wrong .

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2022
michigang:
Since the news of his retirement, Fans and friends have been pouring encomiums on barca star Gerard Pique. As tribute to the soccer legend, share your pique moments. Adulzeez, kilishihunter, andrewlivasalt, blaqfaze, airmark, raumdeuter, faithti, okpabae, peterd53, jodera, hopefullandlord, pu7pl3, udatso, joebayo2017, ayobami7, coded01, all barca fans lets go

Pique's goal at Camp Nou against Inter Milan during the 2nd leg Uefa Champions League Semi-finals in 2010.

However, Barcelona were knocked out by Inter despite the victory; 1-0. (Aggregate Barca - 2, Inter - 3)

For new futbol fans...check it below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CuuEYT5ZYI

Thank you Pique embarassed cheesy cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5692) (5693) (5694) (5695) (5696) (5697) (5698) ... (6262) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.