Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,950 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:29 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5702) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4689955 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5699) (5700) (5701) (5702) (5703) (5704) (5705) ... (6238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:45pm On Nov 09, 2022
Culer:
I think he's more of an AM and we don't need another AM who can play as a LW. If we should go for a Winger, a pure one should be opted for, not some hybrid AM/LW again. Moreover we have more pressing areas to cover in DM and RB, so I'd rather we focus on obtaining quality players to fill up these positions in the upcoming winter and summer transfer windows.
Well you're right a pure LW is more helpful than an AM/LW hybrid since we have several of them (AMs), the latest inclusion being Torre, Also the DM and RB roles are truly super key than any other position like you stated, Let him go to england then but the kid looks super talented ngl

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:27am On Nov 10, 2022
This tico decline is so sad to see, Only us and vardrid shouldn't leave everybody in the dust by season 's end na, Simeone has either run out of ideas or his team looks knitted for more progressive, attacking football rather than the haramic dna they've been subjected to, Apart from savic, gimenez, Reinaldo and kondogbia how many gritty, rough and defensive minded players are in that thing? If they would change him which I don't think, a manager like Gallardo or tuchel might bring up this squad to cause serious trouble to the top 2 again cause this is now looking like a marriage of inconvenience

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 5:52am On Nov 10, 2022
Kilishihunter:
How una take see this possible signing of Alberto moleiro, We were supposed to wrap up this signing ever since but las Palmas made life difficult for us before he himself signed a new deal that pushed his buyout clause to I think 30 or 50 milli
He's a 19 year old LW/AM but more of the former with highly good reviews on his technicallity and speed, Almost same as Pedri when he was there, For those who know should be sign then loan him back or something cause the queue is already getting long, City has joined, Chelsea has joined, Liverpool has joined, Vardrid were also rumored to be in the mix though their focus will be on endrick which I think will sign for them though they still boast the finances to pull off most deals, Though him being a barça fan may push things in our favour if we agree with las Palmas
Cc: jpmoriarti culer firstbornwds blaqfaze oldboss taguchi udatso brandon okpansukka baddestgyup and the rest of us not mentioned
I am not so sure we need any lw at the moment. We have Ferran and Fati who are getting better in each game. If he was a pure AM that would be better cos that's the department we are still lacking.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 5:58am On Nov 10, 2022
Kilishihunter:
How una take see this possible signing of Alberto moleiro, We were supposed to wrap up this signing ever since but las Palmas made life difficult for us before he himself signed a new deal that pushed his buyout clause to I think 30 or 50 milli
He's a 19 year old LW/AM but more of the former with highly good reviews on his technicallity and speed, Almost same as Pedri when he was there, For those who know should be sign then loan him back or something cause the queue is already getting long, City has joined, Chelsea has joined, Liverpool has joined, Vardrid were also rumored to be in the mix though their focus will be on endrick which I think will sign for them though they still boast the finances to pull off most deals, Though him being a barça fan may push things in our favour if we agree with las Palmas
Cc: jpmoriarti culer firstbornwds blaqfaze oldboss taguchi udatso brandon okpansukka baddestgyup and the rest of us not mentioned
He is like Pedri but more direct, he takes more risk than Pedri in terms of dribbling, playing through balls and shooting...we might need a player like that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 6:05am On Nov 10, 2022
Kilishihunter:
This tico decline is so sad to see, Only us and vardrid shouldn't leave everybody in the dust by season 's end na, Simeone has either run out of ideas or his team looks knitted for more progressive, attacking football rather than the haramic dna they've been subjected to, Apart from savic, gimenez, Reinaldo and kondogbia how many gritty, rough and defensive minded players are in that thing? If they would change him which I don't think, a manager like Gallardo or tuchel might bring up this squad to cause serious trouble to the top 2 again cause this is now looking like a marriage of inconvenience
Simeone is more finished than finish...he's done...the sooner Atm sack him the better. Maybe because of his bumpy contract that is why they are reluctant in sacking him...they will pay alot to tear up his contract.

Simeone is the highest earning manager in the world. This guy earns more than many star players
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:15am On Nov 10, 2022
cc:
kilishihunter

... i prefe we buy a RB & DM. another winger is already a luxury unless they wan offload some attackers
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:27am On Nov 10, 2022
I think Balde has been the most improved player under Xavi reign so far.

No longer the timid looking, error prone boy that we saw last season. More matured now and more daring.

A world cup call-up? I won't bet against it. Enrique is a a sucker for Barcelona players and for good reasons too. He doesn't need to explain any new idea that our players don't already know.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 10:51am On Nov 10, 2022
Kilishihunter:
the kid seems good but he isn't different from Álvaro Sanz in the academy even Emre Demir is a better player than him. wasting such amount on him isn't worth it preferably we buy better RB and DM
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sportsweb: 11:53am On Nov 10, 2022
How true?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cliqtips: 1:23pm On Nov 10, 2022
This Muller guy just don like Barca grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
BlaqFaze:
He is like Pedri but more direct, he takes more risk than Pedri in terms of dribbling, playing through balls and shooting...we might need a player like that.
That's what even made me pay attention to the links, since he can play LW cause of his speed and directness, Signing him to come and be another body in the midfield might just seem like a waste of funds especially as we've not even utilized Torre wella
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2022
jpmoriarti:

No longer the timid looking, error prone boy that we saw last season. More matured now and more daring.

A world cup call-up? I won't bet against it. Enrique is a a sucker for Barcelona players and for good reasons too. He doesn't need to explain any new idea that our players don't already know.
Mehn Spain is heavily stacked with experienced or quality LBs e.g. Gaya, Grimaldo, Alba, Alonso, Cucurella, Had it been it was at RB it wouly have been easier so we gats keep our fingers crossed on that one since it'll be very hard though lucho has the tendency to surprise everyone especially the wailers from the capital
The one Im more concerned about is fati, he's been trying but still nowhere near his best and lacking confidence before his last three major injuries, Also his injury status again might be another roadblock for him, With oyarzabal, pino and Nico Williams also in contention for the LW, Im fearful for him being in the list since ferran will go
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nickyj19: 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2022
Report: Ansu Fati being offered to clubs by agent Jorge Mendes, waiting they happen self undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Iqtest: 3:02pm On Nov 10, 2022
madrid5:
Raphinha: My dream is to win 3 Champions Leagues in a row with Barcelona, ​​like Vidal did.

Journalist: Did Vidal win 3 Champions Leagues in a row?

Raphinha: No, he dreamed it too.
I won't lie...
This is funny as hell grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ansu Fati and Ousmane Dembélé are the only players that have played every Barça.

Hopefully, this would be enough to earn Ansu a world cup berth. I'll be devastated if he misses out.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 4:59pm On Nov 10, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Mehn Spain is heavily stacked with experienced or quality LBs e.g. Gaya, Grimaldo, Alba, Alonso, Cucurella, Had it been it was at RB it wouly have been easier so we gats keep our fingers crossed on that one since it'll be very hard though lucho has the tendency to surprise everyone especially the wailers from the capital
The one Im more concerned about is fati, he's been trying but still nowhere near his best and lacking confidence before his last three major injuries, Also his injury status again might be another roadblock for him, With oyarzabal, pino and Nico Williams also in contention for the LW, Im fearful for him being in the list since ferran will go
Alonso? Cucurella?
Both aren't better than Balde...
Especially that Cucurella... Baba dey do no leave me challenge instead of defending

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Ansu Fati and Ousmane Dembélé are the only players that have played every Barça.

Hopefully, this would be enough to earn Ansu a world cup berth. I'll be devastated if he misses out.
If Spain doesn't call up Ansu Fati, who will score for them in world cup? Spain doesn't have strikers like that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:22am On Nov 11, 2022
Araujo 's going to the world cup

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:44am On Nov 11, 2022
XaviOut

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 7:34am On Nov 11, 2022
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 7:34am On Nov 11, 2022
coded01:
XaviOut
Bayern Munich Will be the best option I knew Xavi never liked him #xaviout

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:58am On Nov 11, 2022
Oldboss:

Bayern Munich Will be the best option
I knew Xavi never liked him
#xaviout

His dislike attitude against Ansu Fati will cost spain in the World cup as well...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 8:00am On Nov 11, 2022
coded01:

His hate towards Ansu Fati will cost them in the World cup as well...

Enrique likes him but it that nonsense coach we have
and he is now Injury free.

if he they are going to sell him, he should just go to Bayern Munich and be stat padding
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:02am On Nov 11, 2022
Oldboss:

Enrique likes him but it that nonsense coach we have
and he is now Injury free.

if he they are going to sell him, he should just go to Bayern Munich and be stat padding

I agree with you especially going to Bayern Munich
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:11am On Nov 11, 2022
With the nonsense Ansu has been playing recently plus his injury crisis, do you still expect him to just walk into the starting lineup? Abeg, if he cannot work it out to become a worthy starter, let him fvck off.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:02am On Nov 11, 2022
jpmoriarti:

Balde was just 17 last season when he played sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:03am On Nov 11, 2022
Sportsweb:
How true?

One is an attacking midfielder and a winger ,and the other is a CM

To make it worst nobody even compare gavi to iniesta,but anything for trolling sha grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:04am On Nov 11, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Alba and gaya will be lucho LB for the world
Cup
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:04am On Nov 11, 2022
jpmoriarti:

Ansu might miss out
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:06am On Nov 11, 2022
mostob:
Alonso? Cucurella?
Both aren't better than Balde...
Especially that Cucurella... Baba dey do no leave me challenge instead of defending

cheesy cheesy

Alonslow is even better than the cucurella I have been watching at Chelsea

Both of them should be the least Spanish left back ,I am even enjoying alonslow as a back up cb than a LB grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:09am On Nov 11, 2022
mostob:
If Spain doesn't call up Ansu Fati, who will score for them in world cup? Spain doesn't have strikers like that.

Morata ,ferran torres ,they are so good in scoring for the national team ,check their stats and see for yourself

Ferran jutgla and veteran iago aspas is also available

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:09am On Nov 11, 2022
Kilishihunter:
Araujo 's going to the world cup

This Uruguay team go mad abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5699) (5700) (5701) (5702) (5703) (5704) (5705) ... (6238) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.