Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:51 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5712) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4687081 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5709) (5710) (5711) (5712) (5713) (5714) (5715) ... (6238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 7:00pm On Nov 27, 2022
Deutscher abi na Die Mannschaft time to go home
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2022
Yohans:
I read somwhere that Messi is Alvarez's idol

He should be. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2022
mostob:
There is something they're not telling us.
Which Kain excessive closeness be this?

grin grin

Reminiscent of Jesus and Peter.Always there with the master. grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2022
if i were laporta, i no dey give xavi shishi in january....trash players like raphinha & ferran torres can't do sh!t.

Na dis torres dey say he score hatrick against germany?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2022
I don't know why as I dey watch this match I just dey vex. Dey just dey play annoying pattern wey Barca dey play. All possession but no intent. The few times that Germany attacked wher more dangerous than what Spain has been playing since.

Ferran Torres just dey vex person. Dey should just bench him and bring someone more serious. How almost all your shot in juicy positions ends up always intercepted?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2022
This Spain vs Germany has woke up my anger again on xavi.

Xavi must leave Barcelona by fire by force.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
Fantastic clever flick from Morata... smiley smiley

Nice assist from Alba smiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2022
Bimmarlykay:

Reminiscent of Jesus and Peter.Always there with the master. grin
grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 9:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
Xavi out.
If xavi is the coach of Spain.
Germany will be winning by 5 goals to zero now.

Xavi out.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2022
Na dey see rubbish wey Pedri do. He just gift them that goal. angry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2022
Dem remove Gavi, midfield collapsed. Enrique should know that Gavi, not Pedri is the heartbeat of Spanish midfield.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 10:04pm On Nov 27, 2022
After watching this match, Spain seems to just flatter to deceive cos I no see anything spectacular in what they played.
Tho it ended as a draw but it felt more or less like a loss for Spain. Cos almost everything was in their favour and still the most part of the best chances went to the Germans despite seeing less possession.

This Nico Williams sef seem to be hyped or praised beyond his powers. With all talk of his pace yet couldn't use pace to beat a single defender on the counter.
Spain was just showing a total lack of urgency in the second half and silly things like this will get you out the tournament in no time. Hardly any directness in play except for the first ten minutes when Morata came on. The overall play is just dodgy at best.

The only Barca player who played reasonably well was Alba and maybe Gavi. The rest na insha'Allah.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 10:05pm On Nov 27, 2022
Debroslink:
Dem remove Gavi, midfield collapsed. Enrique should know that Gavi, not Pedri is the heartbeat of Spanish midfield.

I swear. As dem removed him, Musiala wey I dey struggle to see since 1st half suddenly start to dey shine.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:08pm On Nov 27, 2022
A tactical war of attrition tonight between Spain and Germany.

I don't know why Enrique didn't play my boy, Ansu. Preferring Nico Williams instead.

Hopefully, he starts getting game time soon
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2022
abduleez1:

I swear. As dem removed him, Musiala wey I dey struggle to see since 1st half suddenly start to dey shine.
Did you see how many times Koke lost the ball after coming on for Gavi?

Midfield collapsed because of Koke's introduction not because of Gavi's removal.

Nico Williams also added nothing in the match after he was brought on for Asensio, who was very industrious.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 10:17pm On Nov 27, 2022
jpmoriarti:

That guy was just uselessly anonymous. I shock with wetin him play. When I was even happy earlier that maybe his entrance would keep the German midfield at bay but weyrey open everybody yansh.

It's Pedri's lack of urgency and losing that ball in the middle that led to the German equaliser na en dey vex me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2022
abduleez1:

That guy was just uselessly anonymous. I shock with wetin him play. When I was even happy earlier that maybe his entrance would keep the German midfield at bay but weyrey open everybody yansh.

It's Pedri's lack of urgency and losing that ball in the middle that led to the German equaliser na en dey vex me.
Anyone could have lost the ball in the midfield. It wasn't a loss of ball that exposed the team. The team had a good chance to still recover and defend it better.

I don't understand your eagerness to call Pedri out, just because he gave away an innocuous ball, that later led to the equaliser.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:28pm On Nov 27, 2022
Lord of movement was removed by 53rd minute... I wonder how olmo & pedri stayed on d pitch till 90mins.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:31pm On Nov 27, 2022
idiot was ghosting until dey dash am penalty against costarica.... today he exchanged position with olmo tire yet nothing come out. a fraud is a fraud.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 10:53pm On Nov 27, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Anyone could have lost the ball in the midfield. It wasn't a loss of ball that exposed the team. The team had a good chance to still recover and defend it better.

I don't understand your eagerness to call Pedri out, just because he gave away an innocuous ball, that later led to the equaliser.

Why won't I call him out.
Pedri held the ball far too long in the game, when he releases the ball, other players have already recovered. Overhitting long passes. As well as being the prime cause of Germany's equaliser.

In the last parts of the game he simply refused to push the ball forward. Just knocking ball around and back to defenders.
If he was attacking or pushing the ball forward since he's the main creative force in the midfield since Gavi's removal, Olmo wouldn't be forced to be taking shots several miles away from the box.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 10:57pm On Nov 27, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
if i were laporta, i no dey give xavi shishi in january....trash players like raphinha & ferran torres can't do sh!t.

Na dis torres dey say he score hatrick against germany?

They say "Weytin elder see sitting,pikin fit use satalite make him no see am...when me and some observant folks here talk wan mediocre supporting chief go bring stats...he will soon see daa light grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 11:03pm On Nov 27, 2022
Killishi...we made a deal and i promise to start defending and fanning Ferran if he performed/score against Germany today cuz i was confident he will get bullied, displaced and of all won't score.

I didn't bother watching the match cus I hv pictured all his moves so i still stand by my word Ferran ain't a Barca quality player and he won't save us. The better we realize this and get a better player the better for us . grin wink

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:12pm On Nov 27, 2022
Bimmarlykay:
Killishi...we made a deal and i promise to start defending and fanning Ferran if he performed/score against Germany today cuz i was confident he will get bullied, displaced and of all won't score.

I didn't bother watching the match cus I hv pictured all his moves so i still stand by my word Ferran ain't a Barca quality player and he won't save us. The better we realize this and get a better player the better for us . grin wink
You win grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:13pm On Nov 27, 2022
Bimmarlykay:

I wrote that ferran off since last year...
Firstborn & andrewbaba go dey show us stats...wetin be stat? I like how Lucho remove d idiot
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:28pm On Nov 27, 2022
abduleez1:
Na dey see rubbish wey Pedri do. He just gift them that goal. angry
Them use pressing suffocate starboy, Germany surprisingly closed down almost every space well, he was truly on and off, Gavi had a slightly better game though cause he was mostly the only one standing yoyti that physical German midfield, They should just win to top the group, But mehn this lack of taking chances might surely affect this team at the euros, They should well clear before fulkrug's equalizer, Hopefully ansu or pino plays the next game
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:31pm On Nov 27, 2022
jpmoriarti:

Midfield collapsed because of Koke's introduction not because of Gavi's removal.

Nico Williams also added nothing in the match after he was brought on for Asensio, who was very industrious.
Koke's pass almost led to the German winner later on sef, But I think he should start against stronger teams in the knockout stages if they qualify solely cause of experience and another defensive foothold in that midfield then gavi probably comes in later to cause his wahala
Fati also has to play, He would at least taken one of those chances morata later squandered
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 11:39pm On Nov 27, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Firstborn & andrewbaba go dey show us stats...wetin be stat? I like how Lucho remove d idiot

Boss..i dun tire for epistle .
Na make all man just dey observe results. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:45pm On Nov 27, 2022
jpmoriarti:

Enrique should have bring in Carlos soler instead of koke
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:46pm On Nov 27, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

You waited for him not to score against Spain before you could display your ignorance

Shameless man

You don chop L tire

Smh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 11:56pm On Nov 27, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Them use pressing suffocate starboy, Germany surprisingly closed down almost every space well, he was truly on and off, Gavi had a slightly better game though cause he was mostly the only one standing yoyti that physical German midfield, They should just win to top the group, But mehn this lack of taking chances might surely affect this team at the euros, They should well clear before fulkrug's equalizer, Hopefully ansu or pino plays the next game

True. The Germans were very good at closing down any little space. I was very much surprised that Nico Williams sef was left toothless.
That Raum guy good.
Too many wasted chances. It was as if I was seeing Barcelona in another shirt. That's what made the match more annoying. Especially if you take into consideration the only few Spanish players that tried outside shots and similar risks were not Barcelona players.
The more I fear for season as these players are still shirking shooting duties.

Asides Ferran Torres that's mostly hit and miss, the rest na serious headscratcher cos no one dey move of Barca ingrained doctrine. undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:46am On Nov 28, 2022
andrewbaba44:

You waited for him not to score against Spain before you could display your ignorance

Shameless man

You don chop L tire

Smh

So i be shameless man cox i dey talk say ferran no be barca material. Na so una dey start fight 4 dis thread. Wetin come bring shameless 4 dis talk?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:10am On Nov 28, 2022
Jordi alba is having a great World Cup

Alejandro balde have been decent from the bench though

(1) (2) (3) ... (5709) (5710) (5711) (5712) (5713) (5714) (5715) ... (6238) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.