Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,218 members, 7,967,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 07:15 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5780) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4826858 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5777) (5778) (5779) (5780) (5781) (5782) (5783) ... (6343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
no wonder lewa neva win ballon d'or. I will take prime suarez & eto over prime lewandoski

LoL did Suarez or Eto win the Balon d'Or ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
abduleez1:

Na lie.... undecided
Kessie has been dropping some great line splitting passes upfront.

His tackles has been disturbing La reals advances since.
Tackles always in the borderline of legality
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 10:52pm On Feb 12, 2023
Knowing fully well that Real Madrid will beat Elche in their next game. Abeg just get me this 3 points even with a single goal. I'm happy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 10:58pm On Feb 12, 2023
FirstbornWds:
Busquets is nobody's mate in maintaining the tempo of the game..
Exactly.
Busquet was greatly missed in this game.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:58pm On Feb 12, 2023
What a match!!!!

Araujo is a damn rock!!

A narrow win but a very important one
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dollywood(m): 10:59pm On Feb 12, 2023
jpmoriarti:
What a match!!!!

Araujo is a damn rock!!

Jukes Kounde too. A Rolls-Royce of a defender.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dollywood(m): 10:59pm On Feb 12, 2023
Gavi was quite poor tonight or is it just me?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
Dollywood:
Gavi was quite poor tonight or is it just me?

He really was poor.

I thought he'd be the one that'd be replaced instead of Kessie
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:01pm On Feb 12, 2023
Araújo is THAT guy!! Unplayable.

Pedri scoring yet another winner ⭐️

How do you describe Frenkie? Flawless.

We lacked the quality to control the second half. Busquets’s absence?

11 points clear at the top

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
Araujo my man of the match.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Araújo is THAT guy!! Unplayable.

Pedri scoring yet another winner ⭐️

How do you describe Frenkie? Flawless.

We lacked the quality to control the second half. Busquets’s absence?

11 points clear at the top

Xavi will probably play Pedri close to Frankie the next time we play a team that wants possession as Villarreal. Kessie doesn't have the capacity to control games and wants to bomb forward, although he did well with inviting pressure and offering some splitting passes but be couldn't just dictate the tempo.

To replace Busquets would be VERY VERY hard.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 11:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
Hard fought win, this is the kind of game that gets us the league, all these narrow wins, when we find our scoring form again, we will even add more points gap to current point.
Seriously busquet is a legend, if he was in the game, we would have scored nothing less than three goals.
Like i said after the First half, we needed to slow the game, Villarreal has so many defensive loopholes, it is because we followed them to rush the game, is why it looks as if they are pressing us, has it been busquet was in the game, people like chukwueze wouldn't have had so many touches of the ball because our busquet and co would have kept the ball.

Anyways kudos to Araujo and the entire defense, sad that Araujo will miss the next match but it's better like that instead of missing the match against Madrid.

Lewandoski needs to find his scoring form again but i am not complaining because i know when he finds his spark again, Europe will shake.

Nice game, kudos to the players.

We move ✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 11:07pm On Feb 12, 2023
jpmoriarti:
What a match!!!!

Araujo is a damn rock!!

Don't forget christianson too, guy is like jet LI.
soft, innocent but powerful and above all, very experienced.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:07pm On Feb 12, 2023
Araujo is a top 5 cb in the world and not number 5

Pedri is something else

My words are final
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
andrewbaba44:
Araujo is a top 5 cb in the world and not number 5

Pedri is something else

My words are final

He's a top 3 defender and not even the number 3. Top 5 feels like an insult to "THE ROCK."

Next up is Man United.

Viva Barcelona

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
FirstbornWds:

Xavi will probably play Pedri close to Frankie the next time we play a team that wants possession as Villarreal. Kessie doesn't have the capacity to control games and wants to bomb forward, although he did well with inviting pressure and offering some splitting passes but be couldn't just dictate the tempo.

To replace Busquets would be VERY VERY hard.
Yes. Very very difficult to replace Busquets. No one in the squad has his precision, depth of control and space awareness. We love to call him slow and unspectacular but replacing him would be a tall order.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:23pm On Feb 12, 2023
I like the fact that we have improved in other areas that we are not known to excel in recent times: Intensity, high press and defense. Off the ball attributes.

Today, Villareal had lots of the ball and created a couple of chances but we were able to survive. It was no longer a clear chance guaranteed when opponents bear down to our goal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:33pm On Feb 12, 2023
Araujo dey go far place. solid material
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 6:58am On Feb 13, 2023
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 we are Back
If you know, you know.

B = Balde
A = Aruajo
C = Christianson
K = Kounde.

Strongest Backs in the world Right now. The walls of Jericho.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:59am On Feb 13, 2023
FdJ was spectacular last night, loved every bit of that performance.

In a game wherein control wasn’t easy to come by, he was an outlet of calm - both on and off the ball. Moved the ball up field sometimes, with poise and balance.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:25am On Feb 13, 2023
Frank kessie is a baller who just needed time ,we all saw his importance to millan scudetto win last season

Not every new signing will settle easily like kounde lewandowski and Christensen

Kessie has been impressive for the past 2 games

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 1:23pm On Feb 13, 2023
OhBritannia:
Exactly.
Busquet was greatly missed in this game.

Busquet is the greatest DM to play for Barca. But in this game, he wasn't greatly missed at all. We can't dominate every team in Laliga. Madrid lost here some weeks ago, so we did well here.

Let's not forget that Busquet was on the pitch when Satien's Betis dominated and defeated Barca at Nou Camp with Busquet on the pitch some seasons ago, I think 2017 or 18 can't recall the exact season.

Nothing against Busquet. Great player/legend but I hope he doesn't renew and we move on from there.

11 points clear and Aradugbo "The Rock"

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IngeniousLeez: 12:00pm On Feb 14, 2023
andrewbaba44:
Frank kessie is a baller who just needed time ,we all saw his importance to millan scudetto win last season

Not every new signing will settle easily like kounde lewandowski and Christensen

Kessie has been impressive for the past 2 games

I'm telling you .... Guy really impressed during that game.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Trevor012(m): 12:18pm On Feb 14, 2023
OhBritannia:
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 we are Back
If you know, you know.

B = Balde
A = Aruajo
C = Christianson
K = Kounde.

Strongest Backs in the world Right now. The walls of Jericho.
Bookmarked for Thursday trolling 😁
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:50pm On Feb 14, 2023
dis year ucl is up 4 grab. d top teams remaining n0 dey form.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 11:16pm On Feb 14, 2023
Leo Messi woke up feeling DANGEROUS today 🥶🥶

- 0 goals 😈😈
- 0 assists 😱😱
- 0 key passes 🐐🐐
- 0 chances created 😳😳
- 920 useless dribbles 🤩🤩
- 7 km’s walked 🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️
-21947 scans of the field 📡📡
- 9371 times lost possession 🤡🤡
-losing to wifi passwords 😭

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 2:02am On Feb 15, 2023
Trevor012:

Bookmarked for Thursday trolling. 😜.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 3:52am On Feb 15, 2023
Jokerman:

- 0 goals 😈😈
- 0 assists 😱😱
- 0 key passes 🐐🐐
- 0 chances created 😳😳
- 7 km’s walked 🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️
No offence 😁😁😁😁😁😁 even Messi's wife is laughing at you 😁😁

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 3:53am On Feb 15, 2023
Trevor012:

Alright we shall see.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Trevor012(m): 6:49am On Feb 15, 2023
OhBritannia:
No offence 😁😁😁😁😁😁 even Messi's wife is laughing at you 😁😁
Same way everybody has been laughing at your goat and his clubs in the champions league for over 8 years now. No Fifa and awoof penalities,no party 😁😁

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 2:27pm On Feb 15, 2023
Neymar... Won UCL but no WC

Mbappe... Won WC but no UCL
MESSI... Won WC, Won UCL

Trolling Messi is pure foolishness.

Sensible guys like Ibi.m.e and Nihi.listj.n.r have moved on, but it's obvious that foolishness still abound in some people.

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 3:59pm On Feb 15, 2023
Jokerman:

- 0 goals 😈😈
- 0 assists 😱😱
- 0 key passes 🐐🐐
- 0 chances created 😳😳
- 7 km’s walked 🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️

E choke una
The tears dy sweet abi grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5777) (5778) (5779) (5780) (5781) (5782) (5783) ... (6343) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Neimarjr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.