Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:24 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5802) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4689780 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5799) (5800) (5801) (5802) (5803) (5804) (5805) ... (6238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Iqtest: 11:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
It is politics among the board,that's why it is adviseable in football not to hire your fellow country man to run a club either as coach or director,it hardly works, don't see barcasmelling champions league for a long time till they get a non biased coach
I don't even see barca making it past ucl ro16 in 5 year 😒
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
I have to accept too that Spanish talents are not some of the best right now. The era of Fabrega, Iniesta, Silva, Ramos, Xavi etc are gone. Players coming up are not anywhere in there level.

Maybe it is time Barcelona abandoned their pride and let go of below-par Spanish players like Eric Garcia, Ferran Torres, Sergi Roberto and embrace reality. I know there is financial issues but we can't continue with such low quality players and expect hope where there is none to be had.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
Iqtest:

The match we played against Real Madrid to win the Super Cup, shows the kind of level we can reach, if things click for the team. For now, there are injuries to key players and a general loss of form in the team.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ballzproblem2: 11:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
Iqtest:
factos

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Iqtest: 11:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
jpmoriarti:
The match we played against Real Madrid to win the Super Cup, shows the kind of level we can reach, if things click for the team. For now, there are injuries to key players and a general loss of form in the team.
The match we played against out of form Madrid? undecided
Bookmark this barca can never beat Madrid in any Europe continental cup even if Madrid is playing with two men down. All these super cup and laliga victories na just initial gra gra
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ballzproblem2: 11:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Barcelona sees themselves as a more traditional Spanish club, who takes lots pride in developing and retaining local Spanish talents. That is one of the philosophy of the club. Of course, talents can also be supplemented from the outsides.

For clubs such as Athletic Bilbao, they do not pick up talents outside the Basque region in Spain. That is the philosophy of the club too.

But for Real Madrid, they do not have any of such philosophy. They're more pragmatic than others. All the players from the youth academy are shipped out for profits and ready made stars bought from the outside. Barcelona wants to see these players become first team regulars from cantera.

So at the end of the day, you look back and decide on what defines a success for each of the clubs
so from what you wrote it's more about ego instead of winning,make una continue with the so called philosophy, you go tell me wether na philosophy go win trophies.

Highest UCL=Madrid.

Highest league title in Spain =Madrid.

Continue your philosophy you hear? dey play.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ballzproblem2: 11:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
no wonder la liga is not competitive , while madrid is stocking talent from different nationality you dey take pride in raising Spanish bum in the name of philosophy 🥴, nobody said you shouldn't ,but only the ones that deserves it don't force it.

@jpmoriati

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ballzproblem2: 11:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ride on florentino Perez 😃make Barca continue with their "philosophy" while you give those that deserves it a chance to play for Madrid ,I admire that man so much,no emotions,no sentiment,even when Ronaldo left .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 11:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Ride on florentino Perez 😃make Barca continue with their "philosophy" while you give those that deserves it a chance to play for Madrid ,I admire that man so much,no emotions,no sentiment,even when Ronaldo left .
You are right on this...Perez is a business man that knows how to adapt his business to accommodate changes
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 11:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
Iqtest:

The match we played against out of form Madrid? undecided
Bookmark this barca can never beat Madrid in any Europe continental cup even if Madrid is playing with two men down. All these super cup and laliga victories na just initial gra gra
Lol...Barca have not won La liga yet... Madrid might shock us... it's just 7 points

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ballzproblem2: 11:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
BlaqFaze:
You are right on this...Perez is a business man that knows how to adapt his business to accommodate changes
lol I have been admiring that man since Ronaldo left , Ronaldo was still in form at that time o,yet in no send en Ronaldo, accept wage structure or leave, Ronaldo left, Madrid suffered small bounce back 💪,came back stronger.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:00am On Feb 27, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
so from what you wrote it's more about ego instead of winning,make una continue with the so called philosophy, you go tell me wether na philosophy go win trophies.

Highest UCL=Madrid.

Highest league title in Spain =Madrid.

Continue your philosophy you hear? dey play.

The both clubs will continue to win trophies long after we've all died. Trophies no dey finish.

However, philosophies like Barça's, is what makes us 'More than a Club'

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ballzproblem2: 12:11am On Feb 27, 2023
jpmoriarti:
The both clubs will continue to win trophies long after we've all died. Trophies no dey finish.

no wahala, but I prefer the way Madrid run theirs than Barca , only reason I still have soft spot for Barca is because of Messi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 2paid2Bmad: 4:51am On Feb 27, 2023
jpmoriarti:

If they had such “philosophies” they wouldn’t be buying players like Dumbele and Raphinha or an aging Lewanghostki for crazy amounts.

Accept it, the board is useless and Xavi will be the most Useless Coach ever after Setien.

Levers after levers were pulled, stadium was sold and renamed, crazy deals were sealed just to get this fraud of a coach the players he wanted and look at the quality of the football he’s playing.

Everyone saw the disaster that was bound to happen from the players he was asking of.
Now he’s asking for Roberto and Busquets renewal, while looking at some other Spanish mids in Zubimendi and co, but he’s got Barca philosophy.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:31am On Feb 27, 2023
47c3ee:

Name one game where Pedri has performed In Europe, with stats and I'll deactivate my account now

grin grin

To be honest, Xavi should be blamed!

In the past, when I talked about Xavi's national interest is starving barca of Success especially in Europe. Them call me agendist!

I will say it again here, Barca won't win 2022/2023 la liga with Xavi in charge.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:32am On Feb 27, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Your agenda is against pedri or xavi ?

Be specific cheesy

I have no problem with pedri

Whether 0 assist or not! grin grin

However, as for the fans and media, it's disrespectful to call me the next iniesta!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 7:59am On Feb 27, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
no wahala, but I prefer the way Madrid run theirs than Barca , only reason I still have soft spot for Barca is because of Messi

No wonder! I've been asking myself why is dis guy who is not a Barca fan so passionate about happenings in Barca. Now I know. Kudos man.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:43am On Feb 27, 2023
Awesome01:

No wonder! I've been asking myself why is dis guy who is not a Barca fan so passionate about happenings in Barca. Now I know. Kudos man.

Warey no get any soft spot for Barca ooo cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:49am On Feb 27, 2023
Like I said ,the league is in our hands but have not been won yet

Sadly we didn’t go 10 point clear of Madrid last night

Relegation threatened Almeria defeated us ,which shows that we can’t beat everyone and all teams no come sell garri

Barca will still drop more points ,and so do Madrid ,but for now we need to win our next 6 games before we think of dropping any more point

Pedri and dembele will be back soon ,that’s my happiness
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ballzproblem2: 10:30am On Feb 27, 2023
Awesome01:

🙂
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 11:56am On Feb 27, 2023
2paid2Bmad:

If they had such “philosophies” they wouldn’t be buying players like Dumbele and Raphinha or an aging Lewanghostki for crazy amounts.

Accept it, the board is useless and Xavi will be the most Useless Coach ever after Setien.

Levers after levers were pulled, stadium was sold and renamed, crazy deals were sealed just to get this fraud of a coach the players he wanted and look at the quality of the football he’s playing.

Everyone saw the disaster that was bound to happen from the players he was asking of.
Now he’s asking for Roberto and Busquets renewal, while looking at some other Spanish mids in Zubimendi and co, but he’s got Barca philosophy.
He turned down a chance to sign Ruben Neves because of Zubimendi

Nobody should talk about building shit here because the sole purpose of activating crazy levers and renaming the stadium and selling tv rights was to win in Europe as soon as possible... Laporta was very clear with this.

This club is walking a very thin line because most of the signings made from those outrageous deals are flopping.

Signing 34 yr old for 50m... round of 16 in Ucl should be regarded a failure but we couldn't win Europa playoff...just look at Raphinha...total waste because we had Ferran, Dembele, Fati, Abde but still went ahead to spend 70m on a handicapped winger.

Kounde isn't playing Cb because we don't have a Rb...the idiot of a coach was busy chasing bums like Meunier and Azpilicueta...like seriously Azpilicueta could have been a Barca player just like Alonso 😂😂

Next season we are playing at 50% down in attendance...how are we going to make up after activating those levers if we don't improve asap in Europe...how??

This club is walking a very thin line
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 11:58am On Feb 27, 2023
Awesome01:

Lol...na because say Chelsea dey lose...so we dey in a common understanding relationship.

You lose, I lose...no trolling...only love 🤝
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lewandowski out of the El Classico

Time for Barca to spam out a new la masia kid grin

But If xavi rest player una go cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
andrewbaba44:

When it rains at Barca, it pours !!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
jpmoriarti:
When it rains at Barca, it pours !!

Time for alcoron
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 47c3ee: 12:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
andrewbaba44:

I know you guys will use it as an excuse, but I'll be here with my bowl and bucket to fetch the tears

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
47c3ee:

I know you guys will use it as an excuse, but I'll be here with my bowl and bucket to fetch the tears
Lol ,you are trying too hard because Chelsea don frustrate cheesy

First use your bucket park the tears wey chelsea Dey give you weekly ,or the tears when I won the final against Madrid

Nwanne rest because you are going through alot
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
BlaqFaze:
Lol...na because say Chelsea dey lose...so we dey in a common understanding relationship.

You lose, I lose...no trolling...only love 🤝

Bros Abeg no compare us with una o. We only lost in 2 games, but Chelsea has become punching bag to most of the EPL teams, that's no. 1

2. Even with our loss to Almeria, we are still leading by 7 points. What position is your team on the table exactly?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
Awesome01:

Bros Abeg no compare us with una o. We only lost in 2 games, but Chelsea has become punching bag to most of the EPL teams, that's no. 1

2. Even with our loss to Almeria, we are still leading by 7 points. What position is your team on the table exactly?
lol..tell that to ballzproblem
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 10:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
Congrats to Leo Messi and Alexia Putellas for winning the Fifa World Best 2022!

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
ThierryJay:
Congrats to Leo Messi and Alexia Putellas for winning the Fifa World Best 2022!

7 Ballon d'Ors, 7 Fifa the best. Some people wear the number, and some earn and win it.

Leo loves the number 7️⃣!!!! The very best to ever kick the round leather.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
To all haters!!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5799) (5800) (5801) (5802) (5803) (5804) (5805) ... (6238) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.