Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,307 members, 7,881,135 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:10 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5806) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4696615 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5803) (5804) (5805) (5806) (5807) (5808) (5809) ... (6240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Trevor012(m): 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
FirstbornWds:

There was a vivid showing of those who voted: coaches, Captains, Fans, and even journalists. More like an open-source kinda voting, which included Alaba (Benz's teammate), Modric, Deschamps and Hugo Lloris ( NT coach and captain), all voted for Messi.

But of course, you are a bot, and you are only obliged to act on what was inputted into you.
Shut up Alaba never voted for your fraud. Why did Fifa extend the date to December if not to help their only son 😂. Benzema was the undisputed best player of last year and season while your useless fraud was flopping In a farmers league. Messi couldn't even make balon dor top 30 and 4 months later Fifa are crowning their son best player in the world. What a ridiculous disgrace. What fifa cannot do for Messi doesn't exist 😂😂😂
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2023
Alonslow starting ? Lol

Perfect time for Madrid to revenge for all those humiliation

I don go
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
Trevor012:

Shut up Alaba never voted for your fraud. Why did Fifa extend the date to December if not to help their only son 😂. Benzema was the undisputed best player of last year and season while your useless fraud was flopping In a farmers league. Messi couldn't even make balon dor top 30 and 4 months later Fifa are crowning their son best player in the world. What a ridiculous disgrace. What fifa cannot do for Messi doesn't exist 😂😂😂

It is time to stop using the internet. The Karim you are vying for came a distant third behind Mbappe. Your anger should be directed to him.

At least, he should have played in the WC to pick relevance one way or the other but his teammates and coach bundled him away to avoid bad blood.
https://www.givemesport.com/fifa-award-voting-full-breakdown-of-votes-including-mo-salahs-bizarre-picks/

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
FirstbornWds:

It is time to stop using the internet. The Karim you are vying for came a distant third behind Mbappe. Your anger should be directed to him.

At least, he should have played in the WC to pick relevance one way or the other but his teammates and coach bundled him away to avoid bad blood.
https://www.givemesport.com/fifa-award-voting-full-breakdown-of-votes-including-mo-salahs-bizarre-picks/

You Dey waste your time for uneccessary arguements ,benzema wey no even pass mbappe

As a Messi fan you no need Dey talk much this days

Person wey Messi World Cup win still choke for throat na him you still Dey bother yourself for

Mumu say alaba no vote Messi ,something wey Dey clear for everywhere grin

You better leave that clown and allow Messi to keep giving him tears ,trust me he will try to hard but won’t get over it grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
Alonslow and Eric García. Choose your poison. angry

Xavi chose Alonslow sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Trevor012(m): 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
Na only to thief " My words are final" from Twitter this one Sabi 😂😂

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
Gavi, Ferran , Raphina

Imagine letting Aubameyang and Depay go

Alonso again... Xavi Weldone grin

Real Madrid will show you all how futbol is played... angry

Anyone expecting anything more than a loss here is a joker 🃏 grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Trevor012(m): 8:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
coded01:
Gavi, Ferran , Raphina

Xavi Weldone grin

Real Madrid will show you how futbol is played... angry

Anyone expecting anything less than a loss here is a joker 🃏 grin
Already looking for cheap excuses . Your front line cost 100million plus. You have de jong, Gavi and busquet in midfield. Your famous back 4 is missing just one player. Anyone expecting more than a loss yen yen yen 😂😂
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
coded01:
Gavi, Ferran , Raphina

Xavi Weldone grin

Real Madrid will show you all how futbol is played... angry

Anyone expecting anything more than a loss here is a joker 🃏 grin

Already blaming Xavi

No be you Dey insult all players including Depay here ,but you are not saying imagine letting him go

Aubameyang left because he don’t want to sit at the bench

Everything is xavi faults according to you

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
Trevor012:

Already looking for cheap excuses . Your front line cost 100million plus. You have de jong, Gavi and busquet in midfield. Your famous back 4 is missing just one player. Anyone expecting more than a loss yen yen yen 😂😂

Your comments shows that you love trolling!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Already blaming Xavi
No be you Dey insult all players including Depay here ,but you are not saying imagine letting him go

Aubameyang left because he don’t want to sit at the bench

Everything is xavi faults according to you

It's also clear here that you don't know who you are tagging!

Never made any negative comment against depay!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
coded01:

But he is being sincere on this bro
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Trevor012(m): 8:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
coded01:

My comment is a fact .

Ferran and Raphinha cost 100million plus.

You have De jong, busquet and Gavi plus kessie in midfield.

You famous back 4 is only missing one player.

You and your team have no excuse.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
Trevor012:

My comment is a fact .

Ferran and Raphinha cost 100million plus.

You have De jong, busquet and Gavi plus kessie in midfield.

You famous back 4 is only missing one player.

You and your team have no excuse.

If you know me, you will understand why I have ferran's name in bold!

His purchase was a scam, a very big one!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
andrewbaba44:

You Dey waste your time for uneccessary arguements ,benzema wey no even pass mbappe

As a Messi fan you no need Dey talk much this days

Person wey Messi World Cup win still choke for throat na him you still Dey bother yourself for

Mumu say alaba no vote Messi ,something wey Dey clear for everywhere grin

You better leave that clown and allow Messi to keep giving him tears ,trust me he will try to hard but won’t get over it grin

I don leave am. When I get him time, e go no for body
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
Okay.. We are a goal up. Ferran, being rhe best player on the pitch from our end so far
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chasicolis(f): 9:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
Any link guys
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
Can we play like this in the 2nd half especially when Real Madrid up the ante.

We were defensively tight. We'll need something similar after the break.

Meanwhile, Vinicius will miss 2nd leg die to suspension.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 9:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Can we play like this in the 2nd half especially when Real Madrid up the ante.

We were defensively tight. We'll need something similar after the break.

Meanwhile, Vinicius will miss 2nd leg die to suspension.
That's the problem. Most games we have played this season have proven that we can't maintain the tempo in second half. I pray today turns out well
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 9:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
FirstbornWds:
Okay.. We are a goal up. Ferran, being rhe best player on the pitch from our end so far
He's not comfortable playing as a 9
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
udatso:

That's the problem. Most games we have played this season have proven that we can't maintain the tempo in second half. I pray today turns out well
It's just about keeping the shape and staying compact
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 9:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
jpmoriarti:
It's just about keeping the shape and staying compact
Yeah.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 10:04pm On Mar 02, 2023
FirstbornWds:

Na the same match we dey watch so? Decent lay form the team so far.

Best players gas been Kounde and Araujo. And Frenkie.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chasicolis(f): 10:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
Give me link nah
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UncleHaba22: 10:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
Playing poorly sha

Vinicius dey use anger play ball 🤣🤣

Barca just relax

I don't know what is Xavi always telling the players during ht break

Just relax
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by iceberg02(m): 10:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
Chasicolis:
Give me link nah

afr.score808. online

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chasicolis(f): 10:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
iceberg02:

afr.score808. online

Thanks
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PJtech: 10:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
what the Bleep is this

#Xaviout
#Xaviout
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PJtech: 10:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
Kessi miss big chance
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
We supposed dey 2-0 lead now but I'm still honestly very surprised we are still leading, I was expecting the worst due to our various major absentees

(1) (2) (3) ... (5803) (5804) (5805) (5806) (5807) (5808) (5809) ... (6240) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.