Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:10 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5940) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4695069 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5937) (5938) (5939) (5940) (5941) (5942) (5943) ... (6240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2023
jpmoriarti:
UEFA officially clears Barcelona of any wrong doing as regards the 'Negreira case '. We have no case to answer as regards buying referee or not.

We'll participate in the next UCL without any further issues.

Vardrid and Florentino Perez in the mud again
It was just nothing but a ruse and propaganda, A smear campaign against the club which has hopefully failed, I still don't trust that Ceferin dude though
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Wonder why alex vidal, Lord douglas , malcom, Lucas Digne, arthur melo refused unmerited salaries?
They left cause they valued their careers over sitting on the bench and almost not playing at all. None of them also renewed their contracts during that Bartomeu giveaway period, No way, no how we wan justify that action
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Umtiti before his injury was a beast...Lenglet performed under Valverde...so u can't blame the board 4 thinking longterm wen dey gave dem long contract.

but idiots like ferran, garcia who never sh0wn 4 barca or 4 their fmr club shld not near anything close 2 100k. Hw much do u think clubs like everton, celta, cadiz, brighton, wolves, osasuna, atalanta, udinese e.t.c will agree 2 pay them?

Agreed about lenglet and umtiti not wanting to leave ,lenglet was among the best cb in Laliga at his Barca first season ,and umtiti was world class till after the 2018 World Cup

Everton Brighton wolves will chest the salary of ferran torres and Garcia ,even Aston Villa that currently wants him ,No be Aston Villa chest part of coutinho salary while he was on loan ?

Both aren’t earning more than 70/80k ,it won’t kill them for a little pay cut

The thing is Barcelona is making everyone comfortable looking like the club is their family house
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 6:44pm On Jun 30, 2023
BlaqFaze:
the main reason this guys don't want to leave s because of the bogus salary they're earning

For all the bogus contract given to Kante and the rest in Saudi, bar Ronaldo's, none of them comes close to FDJ's

FDJ is a classy player but he doesn’t deserve his salary

FDJ is earning more than all epl players while playing for dead broke Barca who is a fan owned club not under any oil people ,why club no go get financial problem ?

It will never be well without bartomeu ,without that bastard no team will be able to compete with Barca anywhere
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:52pm On Jun 30, 2023
Kilishihunter:

They left cause they valued their careers over sitting on the bench and almost not playing at all. None of them also renewed their contracts during that Bartomeu giveaway period, No way, no how we wan justify that action

The same reason messi rejected barca & went 2 US even though he's still the best player in the world, d same reason BRozovic & reuben neves rejected barca went 2 Saudi arabia is the same reason umtiti, ferran the fraudster & garcia will rather die on the barca bench than go 2 a club where they will receive lesser salary.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Iqtest: 10:13pm On Jun 30, 2023
BlaqFaze:
the main reason this guys don't want to leave s because of the bogus salary they're earning

For all the bogus contract given to Kante and the rest in Saudi, bar Ronaldo's, none of them comes close to FDJ's
This is a lie and you know it.
You are deceived by laporta PR

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Iqtest: 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2023
Someone should please update me on antoine griezmann

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 12:15am On Jul 01, 2023
Iqtest:

Ask yourself these:

If it's a lie, why have Barca been unable to sign players up till now?

Why are we sweating, trying to force players to leave in other to sign our targets?

it's not easy to just perform a salary cut on players with a contract except the player is willing to negotiate...not even a legend like Alba was willing to negotiate talk less of FDJ or Fati

Laporta is trying his best but the truth is the wage bill is worse than he met it

Hiding the wages of players will not reduce the wage bill
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:32am On Jul 01, 2023
Iqtest:

Nobody is being deceived by laporta

FDJ salary is pure facts

Make your deep research mr man

Na you know Wetin laporta do you when you behind give Am imaginary Pr
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:33am On Jul 01, 2023
Iqtest:
Someone should please update me on antoine griezmann

He is not our player ,so what update are you looking for from him ?

Or you want to know the salary he earned when he was here ,it was 600k plus sha grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:37am On Jul 01, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

The same reason messi rejected barca & went 2 US even though he's still the best player in the world, d same reason BRozovic & reuben neves rejected barca went 2 Saudi arabia is the same reason umtiti, ferran the fraudster & garcia will rather die on the barca bench than go 2 a club where they will receive lesser salary.

Barcelona rejected Ruben neves ,Barcelona never wanted Ruben neves ,it’s mendes that was forcing the guy on barca because of his yeye relationship with laporta ,even xavi said severally he doesn’t need that guy and he will rather keep kessie than have that guy

Due to FFP issue Barca didn’t even table an offer for Messi yet so there is no rejection on this one when there was no offer at first ,and dude said he won’t wanna see any young player get sold for him to come back

Messi did the right thing by going to America
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:49am On Jul 01, 2023
Deco you rock my world

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2023
andrewbaba44:
Deco you rock my world
Continue dreaming. Somebody they said is not interested because he wants to wait for his dream club real madrid.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2023
andrewbaba44:
Deco you rock my world

Another midfielder? I hope dey no g0 touch Gavi & Pedri. i no trust dis guys
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2023
andrewbaba44:
Deco you rock my world
I'll wait until a more reliable source like Fabrizio Romano carries the news. I no trust this Gerard Romero
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2023
jpmoriarti:
I'll wait until a more reliable source like Fabrizio Romano carries the news. I no trust this Gerard Romero

For this guler matter fabrizio no get mouth and Romero self na tapin

Na those Spanish and Turkish journalist get mouth fit here
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Another midfielder?
I hope dey no g0 touch Gavi & Pedri. i no trust dis guys

Lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Continue dreaming. Somebody they said is not interested because he wants to wait for his dream club real madrid.

Dem Dey forbid Chelsea to be dream club grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 1:58pm On Jul 01, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Dem Dey forbid Chelsea to be dream club grin
We are not going for him if not we will have signed him since holy boehly doesn't joke with youth footballers. I will be here to laugh at you when real madrid or ac milan sign him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

We are not going for him if not we will have signed him since holy boehly doesn't joke with youth footballers. I will be here to laugh at you when real madrid or ac milan sign him.

Holy boehly busy signing mid youth to kill their career grin

You will be there to laugh at your self ,the plan is signing him keeping him at turkey

Shameless man twerking for Madrid and Milan because of Barca hate grin

Can’t wait for your mugu club to do the usual to Brighton and collect another mid player
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2023
andrewbaba44:

For this guler matter fabrizio no get mouth and Romero self na tapin

Na those Spanish and Turkish journalist get mouth fit here
Jordi Cryuff gave Gerard Romero his career. Reason he shone last summer but since the guy left Barcelona, Gerard has been getting everything wrong. Dude gone quiet. So I no longer trust him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Jordi Cryuff gave Gerard Romero his career. Reason he shone last summer but since the guy left Barcelona, Gerard has been getting everything wrong. Dude gone quiet. So I no longer trust him

Romero is just Barca news vibes and Insha allah and nothing else

Fabrizio is the best ,but he didn’t have Much Info about this guler deal though ,but we trust him to break the final say when it has been finalized,so you are right
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Romero is just Barca news vibes and Insha allah and nothing else

Fabrizio is the best ,but he didn’t have Much Info about this guler deal though ,but we trust him to break the final say when it has been finalized,so you are right
Taprinzo has reported on the deal few weeks back, saying we and AC Milan were following the kid, he was also among the first to report on Deco's trip to Istanbul though he'll have gotten it from other sources
What I think Romero meant to say if we have an agreement in principle with Fenerbache not guler as he and his family reportedly need time to assess the option of staying in turkey for one more year, Laporta's great relationship with their president Ali Koc and his company Beko being our former sleeve sponsor might have helped fast track the deal though nothing's certain yet
I'll also prefer to wait from more reliable sources before I can believe we've won the race, Cause dis ain't the Romero of last year at all
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 3:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Taprinzo has reported on the deal few weeks back, saying we and AC Milan were following the kid, he was also among the first to report on Deco's trip to Istanbul though he'll have gotten it from other sources
What I think Romero meant to say if we have an agreement in principle with Fenerbache not guler as he and his family reportedly need time to assess the option of staying in turkey for one more year, Laporta's great relationship with their president Ali Koc and his company Beko being our former sleeve sponsor might have helped fast track the deal though nothing's certain yet
I'll also prefer to wait from more reliable sources before I can believe we've won the race, Cause dis ain't the Romero of last year at all

Agreed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2023
jpmoriarti:
The little trust I had in him was dashed after I read that Newcastle 30m plus Bruno guimares bid for Raphinha, I'm sure Newcastle execs would have been laughing their heads off at Tyneside, At least use 1 and 2 to verify some kind updates before putting it on the internet na
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Agreed
I think we've following this kid immediately we weren't able to sign bernando as at last year. Na wetin even help us alongside Laporta's friendship with their president, if not na security go come bundle deco comot from their premises, We've done our part, it's now left to the kid to decide. At least make we try get one legit right midfield interior especially one we can mold to our pattern and gameplay, Na torre I just feel for if we beat off competition in this deal.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2023
Morata will finally rise from ashes

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2023
Prime's our new energy drink sponsor after cutting ties with Gatorade, Hopefully this will increase our fan demographic amongst the kids and younger audiences, KSI and Logan Paul have truly come a long way sha
Sapa gat no mercy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2023
Culer:

Timo Werner
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 4:48pm On Jul 01, 2023
Is Nico back from loan to Valencia? If all options fail, Nico can be managed in our DM position.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2023
Culer:

CR7 will be very happy with this news.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 6:37pm On Jul 01, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Fabrizio romano has just said they are plenty that have made offers for him and he wants to take time to decide it. So continue dreaming. Mark my words guler won't come to barka.
Dreamerlona.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5937) (5938) (5939) (5940) (5941) (5942) (5943) ... (6240) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.