Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,834 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:42 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6016) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4696201 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6013) (6014) (6015) (6016) (6017) (6018) (6019) ... (6240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:21am On Sep 03, 2023
We don see something sha
Barça fans who stayed from 2021till this time deserve every good thing this team gets abeg cause many for don give up, They're the real ones

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:26am On Sep 03, 2023
Bellinham don dey score pass Lewa sef..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 7:30am On Sep 03, 2023
andrewbaba44:
Watching real sociedad hammering Granada 5-1

If you are watching you will see why xavi wanted zubimendi by all means

Zubimendi may very well end up at Barca because of Xavi but he's not that good defensively. He's a scanner and a great passer. But defensively he's meh..

There are better DM than him and cheaper. I'll honestly pass. He really doesn't move me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:30am On Sep 03, 2023
monerozi5590:

Just look at the expenditure. It there means Chelsea out spent all the clubs in Laliga put together.

Money d EPL oh.
The whole EPL spent a combined £2.4b in the just concluded transfer window. Quite outrageous 😳
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 7:34am On Sep 03, 2023
Kilishihunter:
We don see something sha
Barça fans who stayed from 2021till this time deserve every good thing this team gets abeg cause many for don give up, They're the real ones

grin grin grin grin grin

Hahahaha I know it's just fiction but this lineup screams disaster.

Cancelo and Balde in same line up against a quality team is a recipe for disaster. Both attacck too much leaving just two CBs behind. Felix is a training cone when it comes to defensive action and Gundo even though he's done a job here and there isn't a DM.

But this squad is good. It's left for Xavi to strike a balance.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:38am On Sep 03, 2023
Kilishihunter:

God save the king chief grin grin
Yeah he's definitely the man on fire atm, I never knew a day would come when i would have to antagonize Bellingham cause he's been one of my favorites since he spawned out from Birmingham and got his shirt number retired
Looking like the bargain of the summer so far and defo current Golden boy favourite
Yes a very good start from the English man but the season is a long one.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:43am On Sep 03, 2023
oliverano:

grin grin grin grin grin

Hahahaha I know it's just fiction but this lineup screams disaster.

Cancelo and Balde in same line up against a quality team is a recipe for disaster. Both attacck too much leaving just two CBs behind. Felix is a training cone when it comes to defensive action and Gundo even though he's done a job here and there isn't a DM.

But this squad is good. It's left for Xavi to strike a balance.
I was just comparing the squad depth And quality we have currently compared to those torrid times, Romeu is obviously our starting CDM when fit chief
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 7:50am On Sep 03, 2023
Kilishihunter:
We don see something sha
starting Gundogan at DM with a right back who forgets his defensive duties? Lol

Be like Una wan dey concede over 2.5 goals every match.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:50am On Sep 03, 2023
oliverano:

Zubimendi may very well end up at Barca because of Xavi but he's not that good defensively. He's a scanner and a great passer. But defensively he's meh..

There are better DM than him and cheaper. I'll honestly pass. He really doesn't move me.

You and Kilishi Dey the same path on zubi and I respect that

I am a fan of him though
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:53am On Sep 03, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Yes a very good start from the English man but the season is a long one.
Yeah the season is long, but as of this moment that kid's the most inform player in laliga, his goals have been saving them from the jaws of dropping points even if the refs become blind atimes to the opposition cries
The way I perceive football if I see an opposition player performing well I give them their plaudits despite my ranking of them or their clubs, I don't have to behave like several fans in other clubs who will call our players frauds and overhyped despite them balling, You see how yamal is now the new target despite him doing well at 16? We don't all have to be built like that
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:55am On Sep 03, 2023
Culer:
starting Gundogan at DM with a right back who forgets his defensive duties? Lol

Be like Una wan dey concede over 2.5 goals every match.
Make una calm down, una blood too dey hot grin
Was just comparing the squad depth and quality of both teams just to show we've really come a long way
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:55am On Sep 03, 2023
Kilishihunter:

No yawa my bro,
Meanwhile our boy Roque bang another one yesterday, I can't wait for January to come abeg

Roque na baller ,I like the fact that there is no hype and too much noise around him ,boy just keep scoring almost every match day .

Roque is 2nd top scorer at the Brazilian league without scoring a single PK grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 7:56am On Sep 03, 2023
Kilishihunter:

I was just comparing the squad depth And quality we have currently compared to those torrid times, Romeu is obviously our starting CDM when fit chief
Understood.
I for talk say Kilishi sef no sabi basic coaching setup😁
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:58am On Sep 03, 2023
andrewbaba44:

You and Kilishi Dey the same path on zubi and I respect that

I am a fan of him though
Zubi na baller, the busquets comparison no be lie, Na original deep lying playmaker but that defensive bite dey lack wella especially as the bobo short no come strong die too
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:00am On Sep 03, 2023
Culer:
Understood.
I for talk say Kilishi sef no sabi basic coaching setup😁
Lol, Gundo as lone CDM? I dey mad?
I just lifted those pics from Neal Gardner's thread, My hand no dey for the lineup placing

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:04am On Sep 03, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Roque na baller ,I like the fact that there is no hype and too much noise around him ,boy just keep scoring almost every match day .

Roque is 2nd top scorer at the Brazilian league without scoring a single PK grin
For him to get those amount of goals in that mid Brazil team dey give me some kind joy, Them collect fernandinho and Vidal yet the amount of mid no gree reduce wella, Almost Roque alone dey do carry job for that attack
But that boy get positioning ooh, See the movement for that goal before the pass reach am? Make lewa dey there dey shalaye, Laporta go soon knock for saudi door next year if e no deliver up well
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dollywood(m): 8:41am On Sep 03, 2023
I envision Cancelo majestically whipping those low crosses to Lewandowski on a plate for a tap-in or a hell-smashing volley.

A creative full-back that can't defend. We needed that for Lewa; hoping our center-backs are crafty enough to cover wide spaces before our players drop back in shape.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 8:54am On Sep 03, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Yeah I know Chief, was just looking at the graphics.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dollywood(m): 8:54am On Sep 03, 2023
Kilishihunter:
We don see something sha
Barça fans who stayed from 2021till this time deserve every good thing this team gets abeg cause many for don give up; they're the real ones

Another 8-2 will be recreated if we use this lineup against Bayern.

Gündo as a lone DM? You're not serious. He's not a natural DM, and he mostly excels in a double pivot.

Pep used him as a lone DM in the UCL final against Chelsea and got f-cked. Elite teams are experts when it comes to exploiting a tactical naivety.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dollywood(m): 11:11am On Sep 03, 2023
We have the lowest goal difference of the top 4. We're playing a defensive 4-4-2, and we no longer possess our identity.

I remember when Valverde was playing 4-4-2, and Barcelona fans martyred him. We were screaming and shrieking like a cat whose tail got stepped on.

I can vividly recall that VVD was criticized heavily for not playing a Barcelona-esque style. Fans said VVD was playing a defensive, boring football. "Play 4-3-3"

This man was delivering results while butchering Real Madrid on every occasion.

He was the most hated manager I've ever seen from a fanbase because he's not Xavi, and he doesn't have Laporta on his side.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by maidaboi(m): 11:42am On Sep 03, 2023
Dollywood:
We have the lowest goal difference of the top 4. We're playing a defensive 4-4-2, and we no longer possess our identity.

I remember when Valverde was playing 4-4-2, and Barcelona fans martyred him. We were screaming and shrieking like a cat whose tail got stepped on.

I can vividly recall that VVD was criticized heavily for not playing a Barcelona-esque style. Fans said VVD was playing a defensive, boring football. "Play 4-3-3"

He was the most hated manager I've ever seen from a fanbase because he's not Xavi, and he doesn't have Laporta on his side.

Carry this your agenda go one side
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dollywood(m): 11:49am On Sep 03, 2023
maidaboi:
Carry this your agenda go one side

You call it an agenda. I call it honesty.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2023
La Masia, the gift that keeps on giving 👏👏

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:58pm On Sep 03, 2023
Xavi don resume with 4-4-2 again, Chai
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:00pm On Sep 03, 2023
Dollywood:

We were mostly screaming because of the back to back champions league bottlejobs despite having one of the best ever versions of Messi, What has he done so far since moving back to Bilbao? Xavi's stubbornness and rigid tactics atimes doesn't justify the hell valverde put us through on extremely vital champions league nights in 18 and 19
I can't believe a Barça fan is hyping up big valverde in 2023
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:07pm On Sep 03, 2023
Roberto as RB again? For what? Make xavi just dey ready to explain taya if we no win this match
And I pray nothing happens to yamal with the way we are exposing him, I just pray
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dollywood(m): 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2023
Kilishihunter:

We were mostly screaming because of the back-to-back Champions League bottlejobs despite having one of the best versions of Messi; what has he done since moving back to Bilbao? Xavi's stubbornness and rigid tactics at times don't justify the hell Valverde put us through on extremely vital champions league nights in 18 and 19
I can't believe a Barça fan is exciting big Valverde in 2023

There's nothing to hype about Valverde. He's playing a system I'm not the biggest fan of, but I'm saying he was overhated for doing the same thing as Xavi.

Listen, Valverde played a system around Messi; that's one of the reasons Messi was successful under him.

I went back in time to watch a Barcelona vs. Sevilla match in 2019, and it was horrendous compared to today's football. Barcelona doesn't seem to have any damn tactics than to pass the ball to Messi every 2 secs.

We made it to crucial stages, where the ball was limited from reaching Messi in the final third. Messi would have to drop deep. You'd see players hovering around Messi and cutting his passing lanes.

That was the death of the team.

We died right there. Knowing Messi, he's not as clutch as we think he is. He has disappointed me a lot in games where the team is being dominated, and he doesn't get enough of the ball. He becomes a liability, and since the team is so used to playing around him, they couldn't be effective without him.

I know this would hurt a lot of Barcelona fans, and I would get hated for this. Your love for Messi blinds you. Makes you think he's perfect and never at fault.

If his team was dominated and he didn't get enough ball at his feet, and he couldn't change the tide of the game, you either blame the team, the manager, or his teammates for not being good enough

Also, Messi was also one of the reasons for Barcelona's financial crisis with his enormous wages, bonuses, and desire to keep his best friend, Suarez.

Disgusting. See, I'm speaking the truth. I'm not your average Barcelona fan that licks Messi's ass and would blame a whole club or even a nation because we perceive him to be faultless.

Messi is not a saint. Those innocent looks and those humble speeches of his don't fool me.

The more I think about it, the more I dislike Messi. He's a hero and a villain at the same time. I'm starting to understand why Ultras in PSG kicked him out.

Our Ultras are dunce, and fools that were charmed and hypnotized by Messi.

We freaking blown 7 UCL years because of Messi. Every year we play around him and get bleeped, yet we keep on doing everything to please him and can't see the system built around him breaks on cold UCL nights against cold-hearted teams with excruciating press-- closing down structure that yearns for having the ball and dictating the play

That's why Real Madrid are better than us. Bleep it. In the 2018 UCL, Ronaldo didn't score in the S/F and Final, yet they won the whole thing.

They don't build around Ronaldo; that dude doesn't need the ball at his feet every damn 2secs before he scores a gazola. Big players come clutch even with a 31% - 69% possession, with a few touches, and they STRIKE! That's why Haaland and Mbappe are very dangerous.

Also, Messi's stats in the knockout stages are horrendous. Let me pull out the stats.

"2 non penalty goals in 27 games at 2006, 2010, 2018 World Cup and 2011, 2015, 2019 Copa America"

Mbappe is 10yrs younger than Messi, and he is only 2 knockout goals behind Messi in the UCL

That's why CR7 dominated the K.Os and Messi only in the group stages. Messi isn't my ideal players in a difficult game, honestly.

And those playmaking skills, and dropping deep don't fool me. He does that because he can't get the ball in the final third and he needs more engagement.

I mean, look at the damn WC final, where France were being dominated by France. Mbappe and his partners barely smelt the ball.

France eventually got a bit control of the game in the 80th minute, and Mbappe getting a few touches of the ball for the first time, and he struck a wonderful volley into the net. THAT IS HOW YOU WIN DIFFICULT GAMES

Smh... I could type a whole a book in here, but let me stop know for now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2023
Kilishihunter:
Roberto as RB again? For what? Make xavi just dey ready to explain taya if we no win this match

This Xavi na mad man sha... Shey dem use 4-4-2 swear for ni.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:11pm On Sep 03, 2023
See clean handball and they ignore am
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2023
Kilishihunter:
And I pray nothing happens to yamal with the way we are exposing him, I just pray

There is nothing to explain bro

E never reach 48 hours wey cancelo arrive o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimarjr: 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2023
Lewagoalski 2 goals
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimarjr: 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2023
angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6013) (6014) (6015) (6016) (6017) (6018) (6019) ... (6240) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.