Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,371 members, 7,900,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:03 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6047) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4728029 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6044) (6045) (6046) (6047) (6048) (6049) (6050) ... (6251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 5:34pm On Oct 25, 2023
For a while now, Xavi has been getting his Lineup spot on.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2023
When last we don get midfielder wey get wicked shot since Rakitic like this Fermin boy? I just need a yamal or Felix goal to complete this happiness
Thanks to Shark ferran too for the opening goal and later assist to Fermin for his screamer 🦈
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2023
Fermin Lopez? Let him cook Mr Xavi grin

What a hit that is...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2023
Kilishihunter:
When last we don get midfielder wey get wicked shot since Rakitic like this Fermin boy? I just need a yamal or Felix goal to complete this happiness
Thanks to Shark ferran too for the opening goal and later assist to Fermin for his screamer 🦈

Yamal won't score enough goals. He's a creative midfielder the way I see him. He doesn't have that much eye for goals. Doesn't have enough pace to burn.

At his VERY best, his career will be like that of Mahrez. Goals here and there but not enough.

I see him ending up as a 10 or false 9. Ofcourse I may be wrong.

I still hope he scores today though 😜😜😜
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:36pm On Oct 25, 2023
omo fermin & cancelo dey another level
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:36pm On Oct 25, 2023
Oldboss:

Omo this kid to is another gem am hoping comes good. Garrido was also good but after that his injury he regressed and you didn't add Noah Darvich
Darvich na from outside na bro, na only Barça groomed boys from kids I dey mention but I'm glad for that talent, Andrewbaba44 thankfully mentioned Alex valle which skipped my mind, the boy dey ball for levante truly and is a good candidate to replace Alonso as balde's backup next season
Omo na God go bless Johann Cruyff wherever him dey even in death for this him brainchild called lamasia, If not for this program where we for dey squad wise especially in the midst of this our financial crisis?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2023
But romeu no dey inspire confidence. Below average. Very poor in tight space. His passing are predictable & very easy to intercept
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2023
andrewbaba44:
Xavi doesn’t gets enough credit for what he is doing at Barca

All thanks to our foolish and entitled fanbase spoilt by Messi

Not enough... Man is massively underrated
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 6:40pm On Oct 25, 2023
oliverano:

Yamal won't score enough goals. He's a creative midfielder the way I see him. He doesn't have that much eye for goals. Doesn't have enough pace to burn.

At his VERY best, his career will be like that of Mahrez. Goals here and there but not enough.

I still hope he scores today though
I think Lamine's major downside is his decision making. The more he develops, the better he gets them right. His best position still remains the RW. I particularly like how he seems to create space for himself effortlessly. If that kid get Arjen Robben's left foot, he would be on 10 goals by now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:40pm On Oct 25, 2023
oliverano:

I still hope he scores today though 😜😜😜
Chief No vex but lamine yamal in the academy will make these statements go where e no know, that boy na wicked goalscorer plus a fast demon back then, that boy's fast, I mean fast
But as of now you're right though he's playing behind the other forwards and looking to be more of a creator than goalscorer but let's not forget he's still 16 and has a lot of experience to gain and bulking up to do, But bro if injuries and coaching instructions are kind to that kid we'll see him in a beastly goalscoring form, that boy dey score golazo like say tomorrow no dey before he enter first team
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2023
2 potential Golden boy winners don dey ground already. Make nobody come outside and start shouting ojoro.

This week has been somehow... watching Fermin for 10 minutes and my stomach dey bubble. Such a beautiful baller
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2023
That Fermin Lopez goal na unstoppable. Remind me of Rakitic & Andriano
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2023
mostob:
I think Lamine's major downside is his decision making. The more he develops, the better he gets them right. His best position still remains the RW. I particularly like how he seems to create space for himself effortlessly. If that kid get Arjen Robben's left foot, he would be on 10 goals by now.
Na just experience baba mi, he's still 16 and learning, trying to cope with the demands of the first team, but he's still shows how talented he is from time to time especially when he's facing his man or joining the buildup despite not being passed to more often
Even in your main team gan Arteta also has his midfield gem in nwaneri and i think he should be seeing gametime no matter how little from time to time to build up experience like saka back then, meanwhile Wetin Jesus do yesterday no good ooh cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Chief No vex but lamine yamal in the academy will make these statements go where e no know, that boy na wicked goalscorer plus a fast demon back then, that boy's fast, I mean fast
But as of now you're right though he's playing behind the other forwards and looking to be more of a creator than goalscorer but let's not forget he's still 16 and has a lot of experience to gain and bulking up to do, But bro if injuries and coaching instructions are kind to that kid we'll see him in a beastly goalscoring form, that boy dey score golazo like say tomorrow no dey before he enter first team

Academy and pro level is very different..may be it's my eyes but he doesn't look fast compared to other wingers like Nico, Leo, Vinicius, Dembele etc. He's not slow though but not rapid...

On goals, if he really wanna get more, then he must work on his shooting. In our last game, he missed a great chance to score because of poor shooting technique.

I know he's sixteen so I'm not criticising him at all. Just empathising!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:46pm On Oct 25, 2023
Really, really good first half that!

Yeah, I know it’s 'only Shakhtar' and all, but Barça’s shape off the ball impressed me the most. Understanding when to sit back and when to instigate the press, remaining patient and structured, wining the 50-50s… all very good signs.

Fermin running the show. Could have easily had a hattrick
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:47pm On Oct 25, 2023
mostob:
2 potential Golden boy winners don dey ground already. Make nobody come outside and start shouting ojoro.

This week has been somehow... watching Fermin for 10 minutes and my stomach dey bubble. Such a beautiful baller
For this year abi next year baba? Cause we don already sabi who don win this year own sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 6:47pm On Oct 25, 2023
mostob:

He's 16 so this may just be it!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
But romeu no dey inspire confidence. Below average. Very poor in tight space. His passing are predictable & very easy to intercept

He is in same whatsapp group with Arthur. Predictable passing. Flattering to deceive.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 7:03pm On Oct 25, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
That Fermin Lopez goal na unstoppable. Remind me of Rakitic & Andriano
And the unstoppable screamers of Daniel Alves
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:12pm On Oct 25, 2023
oliverano:

Academy and pro level is very different..may be it's my eyes but he doesn't look fast compared to other wingers like Nico, Leo, Vinicius, Dembele etc. He's not slow though but not rapid...

On goals, if he really wanna get more, then he must work on his shooting. In our last game, he missed a great chance to score because of poor shooting technique.

I know he's sixteen so I'm not criticising him at all. Just empathising!
You're right though
Alright boss but I tell you if that kid delivers on his promise as the years go by we'll see the goals expected of him, not Messi and Ronaldo like of course but One expected of a top winger like vinicius junior, son, saka who produce consistently in double digits, He's also fast too even though his age won't make him look so chief, Let's just see how things pan out
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 7:12pm On Oct 25, 2023
ThierryJay:

He is in same whatsapp group with Arthur. Predictable passing. Flattering to deceive.

Arthur is a side way passer but he's incredibly press resistant.

I was his biggest supporter but Romeu is just not good enough for Barca at this level!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:14pm On Oct 25, 2023
Them just dey disallow our goals
Gotta get a third to wrap it up
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 7:18pm On Oct 25, 2023
oliverano:

Arthur is a side way passer but he's incredibly press resistant.

I was his biggest supporter but Romeu is just not good enough for Barca at this level!

Same noni. In the end, Arthur too wasnt good enough.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 7:18pm On Oct 25, 2023
How was that not a penalty. If its Vardrid , I'm sure they'll give it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2023
Take Romeu off....WTF man 😡😡😡😡
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 7:24pm On Oct 25, 2023
ThierryJay:

Same noni. In the end, Arthur too wasnt good enough.

Yeah bro but Arthur at a point actually played like Xavi. He controlled the game so well. Arthur was just lazy. He's a better midfielder and offers more than Romeu.

Notable mentions. UCL game Vs Spurs, el classico masterclass. He ran both games like a top, top pro.

Romeu on the other hand... 😡
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2023
Hope say Joao felix and ferran never get injury because which kind wahala be all these one

Na team b we want take play Classico ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2023
Phew
9 out of 9 thanks to Shark and Fermin but Shakhtar dey ball sha, though the big absentees we have also had a part to play too, Tbh I no wan too put mind for El classico
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:46pm On Oct 25, 2023
Fermin Lopez have been awarded the MOTM

That Warey no Dey take eye see shot

He should have gotten an hatrick but was unlucky
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:46pm On Oct 25, 2023
andrewbaba44:
Hope say Joao felix and ferran never get injury because which kind wahala be all these one

Na team b we want take play Classico ?
Them go play boss
Reports just coming out say Felix just had a bruise, Omo after vardrid na real sociedad away with all these our injuries, God airpus
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2023
At the end, it became tighter than it should have. This is what a small squad gets you.

But this is strange. Why so many injuries in the team. We have lost everyone in midfield and attack. Its no longer getting funny
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2023
jpmoriarti:
At the end, it became tighter than it should have. This is what a small squad gets you.

But this is strange. Why so many injuries in the team. We have lost everyone in midfield and attack. Its no longer getting funny
Nah xavi is seriously trying for us cause all these new week new injury wahala is enough to make a grown man go mad
What if there was no lamasia too? Damn

(1) (2) (3) ... (6044) (6045) (6046) (6047) (6048) (6049) (6050) ... (6251) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: FirstbornWds and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.