Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,329 members, 7,937,007 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 10:15 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6079) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4782108 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6076) (6077) (6078) (6079) (6080) (6081) (6082) ... (6291) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:03pm On Dec 04, 2023
Barcelona are the only team in the top 5 of La Liga who have underperformed their Expected Goals (xG) so far.

Barça have created the highest xG in the league so far but are only the 5th highest goal scorers. They have both created and missed the most number of big chances

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 47c3ee: 1:39pm On Dec 04, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Barcelona are the only team in the top 5 of La Liga who have underperformed their Expected Goals (xG) so far.

Barça have created the highest xG in the league so far but are only the 5th highest goal scorers. They have both created and missed the most number of big chances

Not bothered, barcass is dead!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 4:50pm On Dec 04, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Another striker coming would make it three And either him or Roque would suffer well in terms of game time
But you might be indeed right about Roque, though we have high hopes for him, the pressure on the kid's shoulder has gradually increased because of lewa's foolishness in front of goal, he was meant to be an understudy so he'll gain experience but when that agbaya is constantly fluffing his lines what do we expect the kid to pick? I just hope Roque shines almost everytime he plays so lewa'll use that competition to step up
Two... because Lewa might just head to Saudi for the good of both party. Time to move on from the fraud.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2023
mostob:
Two... because Lewa might just head to Saudi for the good of both party. Time to move on from the fraud.
Why did we send Suarez parking abeg?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SGCC: 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2023
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2023
udatso:
Why did we send Suarez parking abeg?
Expired subscription...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:53pm On Dec 04, 2023
Ter stegen will be out for about 3 months

Inaki Peña time

Wishing stegen a quick and speedy recovery

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2023
andrewbaba44:
Ter stegen will be out for about 3 months

Inaki Peña time

Wishing stegen a quick and speedy recovery
Byke should be happy now.

But Inaki Pena has shown great promise. I hope we can rely on him in the UCL round of 16
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 5:29am On Dec 05, 2023
*Inserts Walter White's I win meme.* cheesy

He's not gonna be the same... meaning he's going to be x10 worse when he returns. angry

I've won but at what cost. lipsrsealed

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 5:33am On Dec 05, 2023
udatso:

The way you disrespect Ter Stegen is nauseating honestly. Yes inaki has performed well so far but none of his performance is even close to the rescue Stegen has rescued us countlessly. When Stegen comes back and he picks form, he should start ahead of inaki while the games are rotated amongst them so inaki develops more. Please let's be guided with throwing away players that have had so much impact in our collective success.
Didn't read all that. cheesy grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:25pm On Dec 05, 2023
Javier Tebas has be re-elected as La Liga president until 2027. Once again, there was no other candidate, he was elected unopposed.

When will it end 😢

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:05pm On Dec 05, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Javier Tebas has be re-elected as La Liga president until 2027. Once again, there was no other candidate, he was elected unopposed.

When will it end 😢

E be like say this people no dey tire for suffering.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2023
Comunicado Oficial.

I win. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 8:16am On Dec 06, 2023
BykeLaByke:
Comunicado Oficial.

I win. cheesy grin

You are in love with Stegen. You are everywhere on this guy matter. He plays well, you go talk. He no play well, you go talk. The guy even dey injury no wan let his matter rest. Wetin dey between you and Stegen. Confess now grin maybe we fit help.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by princeabdul(m): 11:01am On Dec 06, 2023
Good morning house 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 8:43pm On Dec 06, 2023
princeabdul:
Good morning house 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥
Beautiful. How much for the home jersey?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:02pm On Dec 06, 2023
I blame xavi for this ,he is the reason we are not creating chances for lewandowski and others to score

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by princeabdul(m): 9:20pm On Dec 06, 2023
udatso:

Beautiful. How much for the home jersey?
20k for player version and 9k for fans version
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 6:23am On Dec 07, 2023
BlaqFaze:
TerStegen is still better in both making saves and playing with his feet.

Xavi has to use the best available player, so Pena will go back to the bench once TerStegen is back from injury

Imagine the drop in confidence if Pena was to read this. What happened to rewarding performances on the pitch?

In my opinion, if Pena is playing at a world class level and making crucial stops especially in the UCL, then there should be no need to interrupt him when Stergen returns.

I'm not against Stergen but Pena should continue provided he's showing world class sturvs!

I reteirate. Caveat=World class sturvs!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 7:29am On Dec 07, 2023
oliverano:

Imagine the drop in confidence if Pena was to read this. What happened to rewarding performances on the pitch?

In my opinion, if Pena is playing at a world class level and making crucial stops especially in the UCL, then there should be no need to interrupt him when Stergen returns.

I'm not against Stergen but Pena should continue provided he's showing world class sturvs!

I reteirate. Caveat=World class sturvs!
Lol...you guys are getting carried away seriously

Pena has been very good, no doubt but TerStegen is our best goalkeeper, as simple as a that. He was also the best goalkeeper in Laliga last season

Byke is just a troll
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 7:36am On Dec 07, 2023
BlaqFaze:
Lol...you guys are getting carried away seriously

Pena has been very good, no doubt but TerStegen is our best goalkeeper, as simple as a that. He was also the best goalkeeper in Laliga last season

Byke is just a troll

Carried away keh lol

I even typed all that and added a caveat because I was expecting this "carried away" thing.

I'm not carried away man. Go and read everything I wrote there.

If we're doing well especially in the UCL with a stable defence and Pena as the GK, then we should continue with him till at least end of season or when we're eventually knocked out.

Caveat remains world class sturvs from Pena. I don't know if u understand me sha 😔

On byke, I have nothing to comment on his position on Stegen. This is just my opinion not byeks!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:34am On Dec 07, 2023
Imagine Barca having just 2 shots against a team like real betis Villarreal having 22 shots ,you will be hearing xavi out from some fools here grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 9:39am On Dec 07, 2023
oliverano:

Carried away keh lol

I even typed all that and added a caveat because I was expecting this "carried away" thing.

I'm not carried away man. Go and read everything I wrote there.

If we're doing well especially in the UCL with a stable defence and Pena as the GK, then we should continue with him till at least end of season or when we're eventually knocked out.

Caveat remains world class sturvs from Pena. I don't know if u understand me sha 😔

On byke, I have nothing to comment on his position on Stegen. This is just my opinion not byeks!
I understand and the same applies to TerStegen

Are we going to leave him on the bench after what he did last season and also doing this season before his injury?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 9:55am On Dec 07, 2023
BlaqFaze:
I understand and the same applies to TerStegen

Are we going to leave him on the bench after what he did last season and also doing this season before his injury?

At professional level, there's no room for emotions and sentiment..who performs better should get chosen to play.

If Leno wasn't injured, nobody will know how good Emi Martinez is/was. Before anybody come up with 'I always knew Emi was great" nobody knew untill he started playing regularly and eventually helped arsenal with the fa cup victory. Even when Leno returned, Emi kept his place till end of season because of his "world class performances"

The next season, arsenal decided to let one of them go and it was Emi who left. That's what I think will happen here. Pena will not be backup next season and will leave "if" he performs at a world class level only to be left as a backup again. Stegen will also feel sad and will eventually leave if he's benched by Pena. It's a dilemma but a good kind of dilemma.

Madrid had no issues dropping Casilas for Navas. Even Barca had no issues dropping/selling Bravo who was the best GK in Laliga for Stegen.

Czech was not in absolute decline when he was dropped for the returning Courtouis.

So my point is, who's playing at a world class level should continue as first choice. I don't care who it is. Stegen or Pena. Who's stopping shots and helping us more should play!!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 9:59am On Dec 07, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Another striker coming would make it three, And either him or Roque would suffer well in terms of game time
But you might be indeed right about Roque, though we have high hopes for him, the pressure on the kid's shoulder has gradually increased because of lewa's foolishness in front of goal, he was meant to be an understudy so he'll gain experience but when that agbaya is constantly fluffing his lines what do we expect the kid to pick? I just hope Roque shines almost everytime he plays so lewa'll use that competition to step up

Aren't we being too hard on Baba Lewy like this? Dont you think his struggles are simply down to his age at 35yrs? With a first touch as heavy as ten hippos, it will be hard for him to improve against increasingly agile La liga defenders.

Make Barca reap some handsome profits and send him to Saudi jejely to play retirement football where even if you spend 2 minutes to control ball, the defenders still never catch up with you.

It's ironic that Lewandowski's messianic complex towards Barca never materialized which he had thought would bring him the Ballon D'or. Harry Kane is now making us to understand the context of his Bayern exploits better.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 11:22am On Dec 07, 2023
ThierryJay:

Aren't we being too hard on Baba Lewy like this? Dont you think his struggles are simply down to his age at 35yrs? With a first touch as heavy as ten hippos, it will be hard for him to improve against increasingly agile La liga defenders.

Make Barca reap some handsome profits and send him to Saudi jejely to play retirement football where even if you spend 2 minutes to control ball, the defenders still never catch up with you.

It's ironic that Lewandowski's messianic complex towards Barca never materialized which he had thought would bring him the Ballon D'or. Harry Kane is now making us to understand the context of his Bayern exploits better.

This cracked me up. Walahi !!! grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2023
oliverano:

At professional level, there's no room for emotions and sentiment..who performs better should get chosen to play.

If Leno wasn't injured, nobody will know how good Emi Martinez is/was. Before anybody come up with 'I always knew Emi was great" nobody knew untill he started playing regularly and eventually helped arsenal with the fa cup victory. Even when Leno returned, Emi kept his place till end of season because of his "world class performances"

The next season, arsenal decided to let one of them go and it was Emi who left. That's what I think will happen here. Pena will not be backup next season and will leave "if" he performs at a world class level only to be left as a backup again. Stegen will also feel sad and will eventually leave if he's benched by Pena. It's a dilemma but a good kind of dilemma.

Madrid had no issues dropping Casilas for Navas. Even Barca had no issues dropping/selling Bravo who was the best GK in Laliga for Stegen.

Czech was not in absolute decline when he was dropped for the returning Courtouis.

So my point is, who's playing at a world class level should continue as first choice. I don't care who it is. Stegen or Pena. Who's stopping shots and helping us more should play!!!
that's it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Coolx: 3:03pm On Dec 07, 2023
andrewbaba44:
Imagine Barca having just 2 shots against a team like real betis Villarreal having 22 shots ,you will be hearing xavi out from some fools here grin
Do you even listen to ur self so we should be whenever player under perform
Waw well done
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 4:38pm On Dec 07, 2023
Coolx:

Waw well done
You dey mind that foolish clown? See the way he is hyperventilating all over the thread as we don win 2 games. But when we consecutively fail to win, he'll suddenly disappear.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:02pm On Dec 07, 2023
Culer:
You dey mind that foolish clown? See the way he is hyperventilating all over the thread as we don win 2 games. But when we consecutively fail to win, he'll suddenly disappear.
Your own is to disappear when we win but reappear when we lose, so you can continue your Xaviout oloriburuku campaign 🙄
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2023
Culer:
But when we consecutively fail to win, he'll suddenly disappear.

Easy comrade.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:41am On Dec 08, 2023
Coolx:

Waw well done

Your team is number 1 in Laliga for big changes created but xavi is a bad coach

I wish xavi would collect lewandowski shirt and convert those chances

Who said you should be happy when ever you underperform ? You have almost all your key players out and you expect your team to perform to your taste and if they don’t you open your smelling mouth and say xavi out ?

Ordinary kdb weh no Dey mancity body self Dey tell pep ,but Barca are supposed to perform without FDJ pedri and no DM ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6076) (6077) (6078) (6079) (6080) (6081) (6082) ... (6291) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Gr3yCreative, OkpaNsukkaisBae(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.