Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,869 members, 7,902,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 04:15 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4730538 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) ... (6252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
AjanleKoko:

Tell me about it angry

He'd better find his scoring boots when we meet Yellow Submarine during the week.
So so unusual of him today, he squandered so many good chances. He also needs to learn how to chip ball over the goalkeeper from the master. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by rozayx5(m): 10:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
oh boy the kind of intensity and counter barca is playing now, any team that attacks barca carelessly go chopam shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by rozayx5(m): 10:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
sebod:

So so unusual of him today, he squandered so many good chances. He also needs to learn how to chip ball over the goalkeeper from the master. grin

if messi was in neymars boots today he would have walked away with a hat trick, in the chip he was to close to the keeper
2ndly messi needs to teach him how to tip keepers grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 11:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
Messi will not catch up to Ronaldo in the top scorers chart again.He has wasted his oppurtunity to catch up.Barca will come close, but will not win the league.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by rozayx5(m): 11:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
Krasid:
Messi will not catch up to Ronaldo in the top scorers chart again.He has wasted his oppurtunity to catch up.Barca will come close, but will not win the league.

wetin concern us with top scorer chart, we dey find league, if na goals, ronaldo can score 1million if he likes against elche and granada and go missing against 4tletic0 undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stevemims(m): 11:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
Krasid:
In your dreams
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 11:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
Krasid:

What's up with Atletico Madrid's Thrashing of Madrid last night... gringrin

Hope you slept well... grin Your brother Usbcable 4 fly come here if Barca **** up... tongue

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 08, 2015
Barca winning

Ghana losing

Is today my birthday or what? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
dein77:

No basis for comparison whatsoever.
Sometimes you begin to wonder what comes into people for comparing them. They are miles apart.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
sebod:
Neymar should have scored 5 good goals tonight.
I vex for am for this match ehn... Just dey chop goal anyhow. Opportunity to extend your goal tally you just chop am anyhow.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 08, 2015
dmcdad:

I vex for am for this match ehn... Just dey chop goal anyhow. Opportunity to extend your goal tally you just chop am anyhow.
The last one na im pain me pass..instead of make im blast shot..en deh Peck ball angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 08, 2015
sebod:

He should never be nominated for any Balon d'or anymore. He's just in a league of his own. He doesn't need any award again to proof he's the greatest!
As in eh..After yesterday..People have seen the truth.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
rozayx5:
oh boy the kind of intensity and counter barca is playing now, any team that attacks barca carelessly go chopam shocked shocked shocked shocked
Gbam!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
bykebyke:

The last one na im pain me pass..instead of make im blast shot..en deh Peck ball angry
As in ehn...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 11:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
bykebyke:
Boom..

Which app is this please?
sybla kinda messing up here
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 11:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
Big win for the lads and congratulations to Lucho. We have suffered on this ground off late. It is refreshing to put 5 behind such a team even though they haven't been up to par ahome this season.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
Goals without penalties this season for club+country
Neymar 30 in 2557 minutes (1.06 g/90mins)
Cristiano 28 in 2995 (0.84)
Pens: CR 10-0 Ney

#Class

It is fitting to pit Neymar against Penaldo because it is a taboo to pit Penaldo against Messi. Unthinkable!

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 11:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
Great game tonight! Athletic didn't park the bus, they came out to play...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
funkyjms:

Which app is this please?
sybla kinda messing up here
2 apps actually..

Footy Foot Foots to select a match

Photon flash browser to stream.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:58am On Feb 09, 2015
dmcdad:
Goals without penalties this season for club+country
Neymar 30 in 2557 minutes (1.06 g/90mins)
Cristiano 28 in 2995 (0.84)
Pens: CR 10-0 Ney

#Class

It is fitting to pit Neymar against Penaldo because it is a taboo to pit Penaldo against Messi. Unthinkable!

Agreed! cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:07am On Feb 09, 2015
Cristiano Ronaldo calls journalist stupid... angry

Cristiano hit out when a journalist quizzed him about his controversial gesture following his sending-off against Córdoba: "If you were intelligent you'd ask me about our poor performance today. So you're not intelligent, then, sorry"... shocked

http://www.marca.com/en/2015/02/08/en/football/real_madrid/1423400902.html
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:33am On Feb 09, 2015
mcdreeezy:
Great game tonight! Athletic didn't park the bus, grin cheesy they've came out to play...
And they dully got there reward!

This Barca is fast turning to the Barca of our dreams. A team with a nice mixture of possession and fast vertical ball on the counter, to catch unprepared defences. Athleti, though they haven't been at there best, is picking up themselves slowly but we nullified them all the same. No doubt Enrique has done a lot of hard work om this team. I'm glad everyone is seeing the fantastic results.

The team is also very lucky in injury front and that's because of the proper rotation that he still employs. Iniesta didn't even play at all and that keeps him fresh for Villarreal on Wednesday. Mascherano is sure to come on Wednesday too to relieve another person. The same goes for Rafinha. angry angry

Madrid would be riding in envy when they see the sharp contrasts between the two teams. Our team is currently everything their team lacks. I hope it continues this way.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 9:13am On Feb 09, 2015
coded01:
Cristiano Ronaldo calls journalist stupid... angry

Cristiano hit out when a journalist quizzed him about his controversial gesture following his sending-off against Córdoba: "If you were intelligent you'd ask me about our poor performance today. So you're not intelligent, then, sorry"... shocked

http://www.marca.com/en/2015/02/08/en/football/real_madrid/1423400902.html

Lol...nice reply by C.Ronaldo Shaaa..I don dey pity d guy,journalists really wan make him go commit suicide!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 9:19am On Feb 09, 2015
This match is really gonna be contesting the Match of the Season..
That's what we get from teams that play free flowing football..... Class!!
Suares is really the difference between Barca of this season and last season..Class!!
A new award tagged "LEGENDARY ULTIMATE BALON D'OR AWARD" should be carved out solely for Messi!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 11:39am On Feb 09, 2015
Johnpaul88:
And they dully got there reward!

This Barca is fast turning to the Barca of our dreams. A team with a nice mixture of possession and fast vertical ball on the counter, to catch unprepared defences. Athleti, though they haven't been at there best, is picking up themselves slowly but we nullified them all the same. No doubt Enrique has done a lot of hard work om this team. I'm glad everyone is seeing the fantastic results.

The team is also very lucky in injury front and that's because of the proper rotation that he still employs. Iniesta didn't even play at all and that keeps him fresh for Villarreal on Wednesday. Mascherano is sure to come on Wednesday too to relieve another person. The same goes for Rafinha. angry angry

Madrid would be riding in envy when they see the sharp contrasts between the two teams. Our team is currently everything their team lacks. I hope it continues this way.
Well, I've never been against the rotation stuff, it has helped the team tremendously. From the onset, it looked like it was affecting our performance but thank God the story is different now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
mcdreeezy:
Well, I've never been against the rotation stuff, it has helped the team tremendously. From the onset, it looked like it was affecting our performance but thank God the story is different now.
Our story was always going to be different. We have a very strong squad and we incorporated alot of new players. We also had a new coach and above all, we were coming from a very tepid season, having finished last season empty - handed.

Against this backdrop, naturally, things were not supposed to begin very smoothly for us. Many expected this season to be simply transitional. The earlier inconsistencies were, for me, justified. I didn't expect Enrique to wave some magic wand, so we'll transport ourselves back to the good olden days of Guardiola. These things naturally takes time, especially when something new was to be introduced. It takes a lot of tinkering to achieve the right balance for a team in transition like ours.

Enrique fully understood what needed to be done and he was fearless in going about it. These are the results of those hard work and thankfully, we found that right balance at the right time. He's successfully proven all his doubters wrong. He still tinkers with the lineup but the end product have always been the same.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 1:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
Johnpaul88:
Our story was always going to be different. We have a very strong squad and we incorporated alot of new players. We also had a new coach and above all, we were coming from a very tepid season, having finished last season empty - handed.

Against this backdrop, naturally, things were not supposed to begin very smoothly for us. Many expected this season to be simply transitional. The earlier inconsistencies were, for me, justified. I didn't expect Enrique to wave some magic wand, so we'll transport ourselves back to the good olden days of Guardiola. These things naturally takes time, especially when something new was to be introduced. It takes a lot of tinkering to achieve the right balance for a team in transition like ours.

Enrique fully understood what needed to be done and he was fearless in going about it. These are the results of those hard work and thankfully, we found that right balance at the right time. He's successfully proven all his doubters wrong. He still tinkers with the lineup but the end product have always been the same.
Ya, everything seems to be going on well now. Hopefully we end the season with trophies...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
philfearon:

Lol...nice reply by C.Ronaldo Shaaa... I don dey pity d guy,journalists really wan make him go commit suicide!!

What is nice abt his reply? tongue

Only if it were directed to Barca fans... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
mcdreeezy:
Ya, everything seems to be going on well now. Hopefully we end the season with trophies...

You mean trebles... cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
coded01:

The question the journalist asked was a forgone issue now..revisiting it on the wake of a heavy defeat? That's bad journalism bro;it lacks objectivity!!
If he really wanted to anger Ronaldo(as is obvious),then he should have asked him a direct question on the match...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
philfearon:

The question the journalist asked was a forgone issue now..revisiting it on the wake of a heavy defeat? That's bad journalism bro;it lacks objectivity!!
If he really wanted to anger Ronaldo(as is obvious), then he should have asked him a direct question on the match...

What else can a player say about such thrashing than to yan dust... grin

But it was his 1st game since he was sent off, so it's normal he was asked that question whether provocative or not, he isn't professional @ all... tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 10:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
coded01:

I'm with Penaldo on that. The journalist was plain silly and malicious.

(1) (2) (3) ... (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) ... (6252) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: bright007(f), Awesome01(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.