Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,219 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:06 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4704338 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6234) (6235) (6236) (6237) (6238) (6239) (6240) ... (6243) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:59am On Jun 25
jpmoriarti:
I doubt it. Vardrid has an enormous overbooking in attacking positions. They should be talking about selling some players.

So any news linking them to any attacker is clearly done to spice up the transfer and probably to jack up the asking price by the parent club or agent.
They still signed rodrygo and Guler when they had other options in their place and are looking at Wirtz despite their numerous options don't joke with their greed bro
With what I'm seeing on X the recommendations from English fan owned pages are giving me joy, he seems to be highly rated but let's wait and see whether Deco would bottle it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:02pm On Jun 25
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 12:16pm On Jun 25
andrewbaba44:

Championship player ?

No be me and you go listen

Common get that thing off the road

Baba you can never tell and Championship is very high level.

Adam Wharton was signed from Championship in January 2024 and he's one of the reason why Palace had a super season. He even made the England squad in the process.

Leicester signed Madison when he was still in the championship.

Dortmund signed Bellingham when he was still in the championship. Eberechi Eze from Championship too.

I know he's now a flop but Arnuat Danjuma signed for Villarreal when he was in the championship and did well for Villarreal back then.

Aside Championship, Martineli signed for arsenal from a third division team in Brazil. Also, Fermin is from the third division and he's doing well for our first team.

On this boy, if the talent is there and he's willing to work, I won't mind him. I even heard it's a loan with option to buy so it's not bad to give him a try.

I'm not excited about him though because he seems like another English speed merchant.

Time will tell!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 12:24pm On Jun 25
Kilishihunter:
Omo shocked
https://twitter.com/eurofootcom/status/1757650712756949298?t=ACfb3qtSaMSOqPFmdDYtQA&s=19

grin grin grin grin grin

You know the funny thing, Deco is actually a great scout but for other teams. I didn't know this boy until today. I just watched his highlights and he's looking like Dembele with football sense.

Arrda Guler, Bergval, Mokio and now Jayden

I can guarantee you that we're not gonna sign him. He'll be linked for some weeks then another team will swoop in.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 12:28pm On Jun 25
jpmoriarti:
Yeahh I read that the deal to sign Nico might be in excess of 100m euros because of the higher tax rates in the Basque region.

Of course, there could be other cheap options like this Hull City player. I have never heard of him before. I don't think anyone has but this is the time our scouts has to earn their pay.

And hopefully, we do not scout so that other clubs can come in and hijack. If the club has good remarks about him and the coaching team agrees, then we need to close the deal pronto. To this day, Deco has become synonymous with letting prospects slip through the fingers.

From the information I'm getting. Nico's total package may actually surpass 100m. We're not getting Nico, not this season at least!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by milann: 12:28pm On Jun 25
BlaqFaze:
when last any of your wingers dribble pesin? grin
Is only madueke and madueke is a dancer
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by milann: 12:31pm On Jun 25
Jodera:
This shouldn't be a question.
Nobody is better than Messi when it comes to dribbling.
Abeg, Messi na king!!!

You haven't seen robinho
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by milann: 12:33pm On Jun 25
Ijustwantto:
In few hours, he turns a year older. I will be there, no matter what cool
Whats this noise about messi? Don't you have a better hobby? Its getting boring
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by milann: 12:37pm On Jun 25
mostob:
Football is now boring bro. Wingers no Sabi dribble again. Everything is now bland. Yamal is still trying sha.
Saka, sane, rashford, Antony, Sancho, ejuke, madueke, doku. Where your eyes dey?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:46pm On Jun 25
oliverano:

grin grin grin grin grin

You know the funny thing, Deco is actually a great scout but for other teams. I didn't know this boy until today. I just watched his highlights and he's looking like Dembele with football sense.

Arrda Guler, Bergval, Mokio and now Jayden

I can guarantee you that we're not gonna sign him. He'll be linked for some weeks then another team will swoop in.
We've really lost a lot if deals under Deco chief and now it seems we're now losing from our academy too eg. Andrea natalli and Guiu
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by milann: 12:47pm On Jun 25
andrewbaba44:
Laporta wants Nico and deco wants Luis diaz ?

Deco is really a problem to this club ,it’s time for the fool to wrap it up
I don't see you as a serious barca fan
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by milann: 12:50pm On Jun 25
jpmoriarti:
Dembele is just bum. Only decent performance this season was against Barcelona. What a scumbag that guy is. At 27, he is still playing like a 13 yr old.
He uses two legs
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 12:51pm On Jun 25
Kilishihunter:

We've really lost a lot if deals under Deco chief and now it seems we're now losing from our academy too eg. Andrea natalli and Guiu

I have no problem with Natalie and Guui leaving because we can't keep them all.

Natalia isn't better than Cubarsi or Faye. Guui for all his ability isn't better than Roque.

Lamasia will continue to Masia and will keep producing good talents to complement the first team.

My own issue is Gbeco scouting players for other teams. It's becoming a trend.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:55pm On Jun 25
Kilishihunter:

Chelsea is gonna pay Guiu €6m yearly. That's crazy. He has to accept the deal. Barça can't pay him such amount for someone who's not established in the first team yet. He has to take the money, since it's obvious that's the path now for him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 1:01pm On Jun 25
Na our legend be dat, and don't forget you are on a barca thread cheesy
milann:
Whats this noise about messi? Don't you have a better hobby? Its getting boring
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jodera: 1:04pm On Jun 25
milann:
You haven't seen robinho
Leg over merchant
One trick pony.

Dem dey call effective dribblers you dey call Robinho undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 1:51pm On Jun 25
We are getting 15M for mikael Faye who is yet to debut and already gotten 10 for riad who joined crystal palace

Fairs
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 1:52pm On Jun 25
Kilishihunter:

Make guiu go for him own good

He is good ,but won’t play ahead of Roque or ferran ,won’t even talk about that polish tinubu

With the bulk of talents available you can’t keep everyone happy nah
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 2:12pm On Jun 25
Colombia has been unbeaten for 24 games ,and they have beaten teams like Spain Germany Brazil japan ,but some fools will come and tell you copa America is easy to win

Bunch of clowns

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 2:24pm On Jun 25
I feel copa is underrated firstly because there are not many countries. secondly, odogwu don win am.
But no matter how small the country is, copa no be beans cheesy grin
andrewbaba44:
Colombia has been unbeaten for 24 games ,and they have beaten teams like Spain Germany Brazil japan ,but some fools will come and tell you copa America is easy to win

Bunch of clowns

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 7:21pm On Jun 25
oliverano:

I have no problem with Natalie and Guui leaving because we can't keep them all.

Natalia isn't better than Cubarsi or Faye. Guui for all his ability isn't better than Roque.

Lamasia will continue to Masia and will keep producing good talents to complement the first team.

My own issue is Gbeco scouting players for other teams. It's becoming a trend.
Guiu is not better than Roque? Both ain't different in my opinion.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Colson(m): 8:56pm On Jun 25
I just came here to say that with what I've seen of Jaden philogene, he's a much mature and better dribbler than nico williams.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 10:36pm On Jun 25

Colson:
I just came here to say that with what I've seen of Jaden philogene, he's a much mature and better dribbler than nico williams.
You really hate williams which is surprising though since most of your fanbase are twerking for him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Colson(m): 10:40pm On Jun 25
WhoDeyHause:

You really hate williams which is surprising though since most of your fanbase are twerking for him.
I strongly believe he's overrated.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 10:50pm On Jun 25
Colson:
I strongly believe he's overrated.
You are just saying it because it the price tag, I don't watch your league like you so I won't know much but the few times I've watched him he's been dangerous, he and Yamal are even forming a good partnership for Spain so there is already chemistry there.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 12:34am On Jun 26
mostob:
Guiu is not better than Roque? Both ain't different in my opinion.

They're very different lol

I judge players based on eye test and their stats. With that on ground, Roque is better for now.

Roque is currently clear of Guui. Roque was a starter in Brazil with Parathnes and was arguably their best player. If Barca didn't rush him here, he would've made the Brazil Copa squad. He was in top form at the time.

I like him(Guui) and wanted him to be the sub before we bought Roque that's because he has the physique/eye for goal to be a top 9 like Lewy but hasn't shown enough. With the B team(3rd division) he's a bench player. Pau Victor and Diego Percan are ahead of him but he's got more potential than both though. You'll only understand this paragraph if you follow Barca Athletic.

Guui was shuffling between juvenile A, Barca B and the Barca first team.

I have nothing against him but with Lewy and a 40m player in Roque, Guui was always going to be the third choice striker. Leaving Barca was a good choice and nothing against Chelsea but I wish he joined a team like Dortmund or Ajax for better development.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 9:33am On Jun 26
oliverano:

They're very different lol

I judge players based on eye test and their stats. With that on ground, Roque is better for now.

Roque is currently clear of Guui. Roque was a starter in Brazil with Parathnes and was arguably their best player. If Barca didn't rush him here, he would've made the Brazil Copa squad. He was in top form at the time.

I like him(Guui) and wanted him to be the sub before we bought Roque that's because he has the physique/eye for goal to be a top 9 like Lewy but hasn't shown enough. With the B team(3rd division) he's a bench player. Pau Victor and Diego Percan are ahead of him but he's got more potential than both though. You'll only understand this paragraph if you follow Barca Athletic.

Guui was shuffling between juvenile A, Barca B and the Barca first team.

I have nothing against him but with Lewy and a 40m player in Roque, Guui was always going to be the third choice striker. Leaving Barca was a good choice and nothing against Chelsea but I wish he joined a team like Dortmund or Ajax for better development.
We have seen players come from another league to Barcelona and still couldn't perform.
Right now, I would place both in the same class because they have not really shown enough promise.

Guiu should have been sent on loan instead. We can't bank on the Lewa next season and when you consider our financial situation, it makes sense to cut costs as much as possible.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 12:30pm On Jun 26
mostob:
We have seen players come from another league to Barcelona and still couldn't perform.
Right now, I would place both in the same class because they have not really shown enough promise.

Guiu should have been sent on loan instead. We can't bank on the Lewa next season and when you consider our financial situation, it makes sense to cut costs as much as possible.

Alright, no wahala if you feel both are on the same level but I think Roque edges him slightly.

Yeah, you're right a loan would've been the perfect thing to do but a loan is only good on paper when it comes the history of FC Barcelona. Here, once you're loaned out, that's the end. Aside Fermin can you name a Barca player in the last 20 years who went on loan and came back to be important?

Cucurella, Munir, Bojan, Oriol Busquet, Sergi Samper, Alena, Chrtian Tello, Deulofeu, Inaki Pena, Nico Gonzalez, Fati*, Eric Garcia* all went on loan came back and were never important.

Puyol was asked to go on loan many times but refused, same with Valdez.

Guui actually looked at history and thought otherwise. Balde was heavily linked on loan too but thought otherwise and it worked for him.

Guui is smart and knew he wasn't starting ahead of Lwey and new purchase Roque but Chelsea move is what I don't like. I for prefer Ajax, Dortmund or even Monaco.

I rest!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 3:21pm On Jun 26
Abeg ooo. Shey na so we go take fold arm, continue with a 36 years old striker next season?? cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 4:38pm On Jun 26
Ijustwantto:
Abeg ooo. Shey na so we go take fold arm, continue with a 36 years old striker next season?? cheesy

The thing tire me sef. But Yes. If that is what Hansi wants. Well that is what Hansi will get.

But let's wait till July ending to know the true face of the team for next season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 5:14pm On Jun 26
Ijustwantto:
Person wey go still dey here next season, they better not allow roque leave now that we don't have guiu again
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 8:40pm On Jun 26
oliverano:

Alright, no wahala if you feel both are on the same level but I think Roque edges him slightly.

Yeah, you're right a loan would've been the perfect thing to do but a loan is only good on paper when it comes the history of FC Barcelona. Here, once you're loaned out, that's the end. Aside Fermin can you name a Barca player in the last 20 years who went on loan and came back to be important?

Cucurella, Munir, Bojan, Oriol Busquet, Sergi Samper, Alena, Chrtian Tello, Deulofeu, Inaki Pena, Nico Gonzalez, Fati*, Eric Garcia* all went on loan came back and were never important.

Puyol was asked to go on loan many times but refused, same with Valdez.

Guui actually looked at history and thought otherwise. Balde was heavily linked on loan too but thought otherwise and it worked for him.

Guui is smart and knew he wasn't starting ahead of Lwey and new purchase Roque but Chelsea move is what I don't like. I for prefer Ajax, Dortmund or even Monaco.

I rest!
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6234) (6235) (6236) (6237) (6238) (6239) (6240) ... (6243) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.