Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,403 members, 7,937,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:05 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4782653 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6250) (6251) (6252) (6253) (6254) (6255) (6256) ... (6292) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:14pm On Jul 27
Be like Enrique even worse pass this Al khelaini this one he's actively pushing for Nico a year after taking dembozo from us, he come dey show us him vardrid side after he reach there, well he has to protect his job sha
The Nico sef isn't helping matters on making up his mind
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Gucciboy: 6:55am On Jul 28
neztar:
Now I see why you support arsenal and barca. Too bad for a two face fan

He's literally mocking Barcelona he claims to support,maybe he's fanning Barcelona as second club that's why he is not committed.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 8:34am On Jul 28
Lamal getting cheated on? grin

Good.

Use that anger to bring big ears back to Camp Nou boy. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by typicalgamer(m): 8:43am On Jul 28
BykeLaByke:

Good.

Share update Abeg 😂
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:12am On Jul 28
andrewbaba44:

Mbappe don pocket 150M

Of course there is a reason he is earning lesser than what he did at psg nah
But he didn't pocket 161m at PSG. Makes alot of difference

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto(m): 10:36am On Jul 28
The girl already said that they aren't dating, just friends. But, but he shouldnt forget to learn from Hakimi.

Meanwhile, if Barcelona cannot sign Nico, they should come and sign me, to save them from unnecessary stress. I have a lot to bring to the club and Barcelona will return back to top 🥰🥰😊

#just joking 😜
BykeLaByke:

Good.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 10:41am On Jul 28
But where is Nico sef... and Pablo Torre. This one Barca is not signing any DM
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 10:43am On Jul 28
BykeLaByke:

Good.

I really hope that boy has someone he looks up to, someone that will be there to guide him and offer him sound advice.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto(m): 12:41pm On Jul 28
Let's go there 🙂😎😎

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 2:53pm On Jul 28
Ijustwantto:
Let's go there
Wow.. I was just asking about Pablo. Glad he is in the squad. De jong and Pedri have injury issues and Gavi is still recovering. Pablo should be able to provide a good cover provided he performs to expectation
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Gucciboy: 4:22pm On Jul 28
Ijustwantto:
Let's go there 🙂😎😎

This is literally la masia academy,l hope everything is well at Barcelona.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:05am On Jul 29
Gucciboy:

This is literally la masia academy,l hope everything is well at Barcelona.

That’s how a pre season list should look like ,majority of the first team players are on holiday ,expecially the ones who took part at the euro finals

Pre season list should always consist of plenty academy players waiting on the corner to impress
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:07am On Jul 29
At the end of the day nico will stay at bilbao ,because I don’t get his delay just because he is on holiday ,good player but he is no neymar that he is doing all this delay shakara

If we don’t get him we should not use the money for any yeye dani olmo abeg ,they should go and strike a deal with sociedad for zubimendi instead
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto(m): 8:31am On Jul 29
Don't mind that yeye boy. If it's gbadrid, they will rush to it. "Condition lo fa"
We will surely be back to top😎😎
andrewbaba44:
At the end of the day nico will stay at bilbao ,because I don’t get his delay just because he is on holiday ,good player but he is no neymar that he is doing all this delay shakara

If we don’t get him we should not use the money for any yeye dani olmo abeg ,they should go and strike a deal with sociedad for zubimendi instead

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by monerozi5590: 8:35am On Jul 29
andrewbaba44:

Common now! Olmo sabi ball abeg. Someone who replaced Pedri and Pedri wasn't missed at all.

6 games, 3 goals and 2 assists. Won the golden boots. The tournament joint top scorer and was in the team of the Tournament.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:42am On Jul 29
monerozi5590:

Common now! Olmo sabi ball abeg. Someone who replaced Pedri and Pedri wasn't missed at all.

6 games, 3 goals and 2 assists. Won the golden boots. The tournament joint top scorer and was in the team of the Tournament.

Egbon olmo na baller no doubt ,he sabi ,but if we can’t get Nico here we should go for a dm abeg

We don’t really lack in olmo position ,though he can play anywhere up front sha

And yes he replaced pedri well and even performed better ,I can’t deny this
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 9:42am On Jul 29
monerozi5590:

Context is everything!!!

Barcelona do not have money to sign players or should I say the margin to register them.

Barcelona do not have a DM, and a quality Lw.

Olomo is a known quality but very injury prone. He remains exactly what we do not need at this point. We're stacked in his position; Gundo, Pedri, Gavi, Fermin. If everyone is fit, Olomo will be shifted to the wing making him another Coutinho/Grienzman situation.

Signing him is like Realmadrid signing another attacker or Barcelona signing another defender.

The priority is clear. A DM and left winger. Olmo, although quality will be a redundant signing.

When we signed Countinho, I said something similar and despite the fact that he did well initially but he failed because he simply didn't fit. Olomo although quality won't cut it here because of his profile but will perform in the first few months like Coutinho then fade. We'll eventually find it impossible to ship him out because of his pronesness to injuries and high wages. Olomo won't want to leave too and will be saying all over the media how he loves Barca.

He's a quality player but not the profile we need at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:31pm On Jul 29
andrewbaba44:

Egbon olmo na baller no doubt ,he sabi ,but if we can’t get Nico here we should go for a dm abeg

We don’t really lack in olmo position ,though he can play anywhere up front sha

And yes he replaced pedri well and even performed better ,I can’t deny this
Yes profile is everything right now. We can't keep signing players, just for the sake of it.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 4:00pm On Jul 30
How about you give us rodri since we gave you everything grin

Bald fraud

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 5:56pm On Jul 30
andrewbaba44:
How about you give us rodri since we gave you everything grin

Bald fraud

What was Barca doing when Rodri was coming up and showing his class and talents.?

He was the perfect replacement for Busquets then for Spain. Nobody missed Busquets when injured for the Spanish team at that time. I wonder why Barca didn't see that. Instead we went for an "Eba turner" in FDJ and Arthur Melo. Now see the outcome of wrong decisions.

I personally don't see Guardiola as a Fraud like you said. He is arguably the best coach that achieved the most for Barca.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 5:57pm On Jul 30
Awesome01:

What was Barca doing when Rodri was coming up and showing his class.

He was the perfect replacement for Busquets then for Spain. Nobody missed Busquets when injured for the Spanish team at that time. I wonder why Barca didn't see that. Instead we went for an "Eba turner" in FDJ and Arthur Melo. Now see the outcome of wrong decisions.

I personally don't see Guardiola as a Fraud like you said. He is arguably the best coach that achieved the most for Barca.

You don’t know a joke when you see one ba ?

Chai na wa for you
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto(m): 6:06pm On Jul 30
Awesome too is not taking it personal.
If a person sees your post in the first place, he go tink say u mean am grin.

Meanwhile, visca barca cool
Football starts very soon cheesy
andrewbaba44:

Chai na wa for you
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by typicalgamer(m): 6:34pm On Jul 30
andrewbaba44:

Chai na wa for you

Lol 😂 Ai gone rogue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 6:41pm On Jul 30
andrewbaba44:

Chai na wa for you

Sorry bro. I didn't know its sarcasm.

That Rodri matter dey always pain me walahi. I remember back then in 2018 season when he was in Atletico Madrid. I and @jp were clamouring for Barca to take that guy very cheaply from them. Many said we don't need him since we have Busi and we are pursuing Arthur Melo and FDJ. Don't forget that you are one of those people o.

Abeg compare Rodri and Arthur Melo's career in the last 5-6 seasons.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mhistaedie01(m): 7:06pm On Jul 30
Who go follow me make we reach camp nou go protest tomorrow cause wtf is deco doing. All these ex-player fanatism na bullshit
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 3:16am On Jul 31
Woke up to meet the later part of our game against city and still found out with the little minutes i watched that lewandowski is still useless
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 3:28am On Jul 31
Though it's a friendly game and i really can't complain much.
The young lama sia kids tried but they are inexperienced, the second goal they scored against us showed the inexperience of the defender.
We could easily have won the game but the kids keep making mistakes but it's alright, i can't complain, they are academy boys.

Lewandowski could have made the difference but as usual i don't know what he was thinking, one great chance to score and he bottled it, another chance to give a match winning assist and he bottled it but then again, it's a pre season so i really can't complain and that's why i am chilled.

Note!!! We need new signings, we really do because we can't really rely on our injury prone players, players like de jong, Pedri and Gavi are gambles, we can't rely on them for it will be a gamble that might come to hurt us at a crucial stage of the season.

Deco needs to do something, we need new signings.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 3:32am On Jul 31
Good game from flick and the boys

We won via Pk

That our 18 year old gk saved 2 Pk sha grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 3:34am On Jul 31
Omo e be like say this pau victor go sabi play ball o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 4:03am On Jul 31
Casado: 9/10. Nearly broke the deadlock in the 21st minute with a lovely shot from outside the box. A touch of genius to flick the ball to Pau Victor to open the scoring. Very helpful at the back, too. Overall a top performance, Casado has really set his stall out for first-team football this season.

Torre: 8.5. Pulled the strings in the final third, playing in a no. 10 position. A few backheels here and there. Excellent strike to give Barca the 2-1 lead with the last kick of the first half. Rounded the keeper beautifully in the second half but couldn't score his second goal of the night.

Pau Victor: 8. A real hitman's goal to open the scoring for Barca, finding the space between the defenders and then placing the ball into the net with coldness.

Pena: 8. Made several outrageous saves on Haaland & Co. Couldn't do anything with the goals.

Dominguez: 7.5. The Academy defender put in quite a shift at the back, making some excellent blocks and looking very solid against Haaland.

Bernal: 7. Quietly solid in the midfield.

Astralaga: 7. Saved two penalties in style in the post-match shootout.

Toni Fernandez: 5.5. A few nice touches here and there but also looked not confident enough, leading to turnovers.

Roque: 5. Played on the left side of attack and not in his preferred no. 9 position. Didn't shy away from defensive work, helping the left-back out there. Wasn't as involved as he would have liked as Barca combined predominately through the middle.

Lewandowski: 4.5. Did pretty much nothing in the half an hour given to him, apart from winning a few headers. Went one-on-one in added time and wasted an excellent chance to win the game for Barca.

Lenglet: 4.5. Slept on O'Reilly's run behind him which left to Man City's equaliser.

Fort: 4.5. Seriously struggled against City's forwards on the right-hand side of defence, didn't offer anything going forward.

Others: Martin, Junyent, Darwich 6; J. Araujo 6.5; Romeu, Balde, Martinez, Cuenca, G Fernández N/A
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto(m): 8:04am On Jul 31
Can't comment on astralaga now.
Meanwhile, I really like the line up. Giving players to show what they really have. Although I didn't watch the game, after I waited till 12 o'clock, only to realize that the match has been postponed. But I saw the line up before going to bed. Vitor rogue was starting. He should make use of this preseason opportunity.

Meanwhile, LA masia kids are really trying. If na club wey no get good academy, dey dis our condition, we for don relegate to second division. 🤣
Lastly, lewadowski and ter stergen needs a person who can challenge them. I always have the fear of starting the season with lewadowski 😞
andrewbaba44:
Good game from flick and the boys

We won via Pk

That our 18 year old gk saved 2 Pk sha grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:06am On Jul 31
Couldn't watch the game but good to get some La Masia boys showing themselves.

As we continue to struggle in the transfer market, utterly unable to get any deal done, we might have to look towards La Masia yet again to fill critical positions in the team

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6250) (6251) (6252) (6253) (6254) (6255) (6256) ... (6292) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: mostob(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.