Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,849 members, 7,942,129 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 09:06 PM

"I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. (2845 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Asked How Much Biodun Fatoyinbo Paid Her. She Fired Back / Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo / Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by pepperdemzombie: 10:13pm On Aug 11, 2021
goodmorning40:

You just did
I won
I gave you a minute of joy!

Snce you have nothing reasonable in your skull to contribute, read comments instead of declaring your assets in foolishness!
Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by eworo1787(m): 10:22pm On Aug 11, 2021
Imagine 12years marriage still get all dis wahala
Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by eworo1787(m): 11:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
A whole 11years
Na wa for that pastor shaa
Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by goodmorning40: 12:02am On Aug 12, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

I gave you a minute of joy!

Snce you have nothing reasonable in your skull to contribute, read comments instead of declaring your assets in foolishness!
I actually thought you are a little bit away from this your post but obviously you are a zombie In the actual sense of it

You couldn't reason out a sentence to drop from the thread you read but instead you had to stand on my shoulders to wobble, you ungratefully bitch, u dare bite the fingers that fed u and that is why u will ever remain beneath me
Keep following me dear I will always give you stepping stones to stand on

You foolish son of an ipobian zombie
Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by king6869: 3:00am On Aug 12, 2021
Wahala
Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by slimghost(m): 6:55am On Aug 12, 2021
goodmorning40:
Whether this man paid bride price in full, in half, in quarter or in nut, he is dealing with his pastor he shld therefore keep quiet. He shld not judge the man of God
You are brainless! Ask God for help!
Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by eworo1787(m): 9:01am On Aug 12, 2021
Wahala
Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by Marinad: 12:09pm On Aug 12, 2021
most likely you have become a victim of scammers. I advise you to protect yourself from similar situations in the future. you found the wrong people. you should check them out before starting a relationship with them. look at the example of Urmi Patel what information you could get about the person you are interested in. sure it would help you to save yourself from deception

1 Like

Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by praiz2312: 8:48pm On Aug 12, 2021
Wahala
Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by eworo1787(m): 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2021
Move on man
Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by eworo1787(m): 10:59pm On Aug 12, 2021
micko93:
Really unfortunate
Very sad one
Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by king6869: 9:52am On Aug 13, 2021
Wahala no d finish
Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by praiz2312: 11:32pm On Aug 13, 2021
Oga sorry o
Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by pepperdemzombie: 8:46am On Aug 14, 2021
goodmorning40:

You my unfortunate mother, I actually thought you are a little bit away from this your post but obviously you are a zombie In the actual sense of it

You couldn't reason out a sentence to drop from the thread you read but instead you had to stand on my shoulders to wobble, you ungratefully bitch and dementia nuisance, u dare bite the fingers that fed u and that is why u will ever remain beneath me
Keep following me dear I will always give you stepping stones to stand on

You my Oloriburuku mother, foolish child born by a miserable son of an ipobian zombie, it will never be well with you for giving birth to me

Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by pepperdemzombie: 8:49am On Aug 14, 2021
slimghost:

You are brainless! Ask God for help!
I thought it is only me that took note.

1 Like

Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by mechanics(m): 11:21am On Aug 14, 2021
This is an eye opener to the married not to involve third in any issue in their homes, it could be risky, even during counseling, they will be told.
Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by mechanics(m): 11:23am On Aug 14, 2021
goodmorning40:
Whether this man paid bride price in full, in half, in quarter or in nut, he is dealing with his pastor he shld therefore keep quiet. He shld not judge the man of God
The pastor has just put asunder in someone's home and you are saying trash, if it happened to you how will you feel, he will surely face the wrath of God no doubt, that's why one has to be careful in the church he or she goes, a church where no sound doctrine is being taught, run for your life.
Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by cpu2006(m): 12:30pm On Aug 14, 2021
your case will definitely serve as lesson to other couples out there for going to pastor or imam anytime there is misunderstanding btw them. 99.9% of so called men of God are wife snatcher. they will destroyed your home, scatter your marriage and destroy you completely grin grin grin
Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by king6869: 6:12pm On Aug 14, 2021
Nuelito:
Sometimes,to even marry dey fear me
Lolz

1 Like

Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by imagrg(m): 6:46pm On Aug 14, 2021
You are encouraging your kind to commit adultery ehn?
Too many evil men in God's House!
goodmorning40:

Stop wasting prayers
I have no pastor
I am a pastor
Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by goodmorning40: 8:59pm On Aug 14, 2021
[quote author=pepperdemzombie post=104773849][/quote]
Hahahaaaa
I see
Look at the kind of assignment I gave to you. It actually took you days to execute it
Am too much

Now i cause u to go into another assignment and until u are done don't come to my mention
U jobless ipobian boy
Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by praiz2312: 12:07am On Aug 15, 2021
Nuelito:
Sometimes,to even marry dey fear me
Lolz

1 Like

Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by eworo1787(m): 12:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
Just move on man
Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by pepperdemzombie: 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
goodmorning40:

Hahahaaaa
I see
Look at the kind of assignment I gave to you my senseless mother. It actually took you days to execute it, I know this because I am Nairaland most popular front page nuisance.
Am too much, a well packaged fool I am, no apologies!

Now i cause u to go into another assignment and until u are done don't come to my mention
U my unfortunate jobless and miserable mother, you an ipobian prostitute

Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by goodmorning40: 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
[quote author=pepperdemzombie post=104820159][/quote]
Hahahahaaaa
Good boy
Assignment executed
U can't fathom me, can you
Just keep following me I just might dash you some sense
Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by pepperdemzombie: 9:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
goodmorning40:

Hahahahaaaa
Good boy, keep making me basking in stupidity!
Assignment executed, I am now an embalmed idiot.
U can't fathom me, can you? No! I am a proud classic fool!
Just keep following me I just might dash my stupid mother some refurbished sense from China.

Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by micko93: 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
Lolz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Model Dance Butt Naked To Trending Ghanaian Song, Online Users React / Susan Pwajok Drags Her ‘deadbeat’ Father, Reveals He Wanted Her To Be Aborted / VDM Reportedly Lands In Cell After Tonto Dikeh Petitioned Police To Arre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.