Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,715 members, 7,918,204 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 04:35 AM

17 Tips On How To Have A Better Orgasm | Sex Therapist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 17 Tips On How To Have A Better Orgasm | Sex Therapist (1014 Views)

Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) / Masturbating Before Sex: Will It Prolong Sex Or Lead To Better Orgasm? / I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

17 Tips On How To Have A Better Orgasm | Sex Therapist by QUEEN2015: 3:45am On Aug 11, 2021
Grab her from the back, let her hands go behind, kiss her on the neck and let your tongue nibble for a moment at her neck, then slowly, slowly grab her breasts- stroking gently, her nipples. Here begins the journey to an explosive magic moment.

Intimate moments shared together with the one you love are killer moments! The feeling is electrifying and totally out of this world. Just so much has been said about the benefits of sex. So while sex is important, having a great orgasm during sex is much more important.

To help you fire up the heat in your sex life and make your partner squirm in pleasure tonight, here’re a few tips on how to have better Orgasms.

I advise you to lay low all the same things you thought you knew that never got you any results and come on this ride with me. It is better off if it is your first time.

So if you want to have the greatest orgasm or have your partner screaming off the roof tonight, read on https://relationshipties.com/17-tips-on-how-to-have-a-better-orgasm-sex-therapist/

Re: 17 Tips On How To Have A Better Orgasm | Sex Therapist by Oesophagus99(m): 8:39am On Aug 11, 2021
Amazing sexual techniques; tips and tricks

(1) (Reply)

Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Greatest Of All Time (picture) / How My Kayamata Will Steal Thousands Of Destinies As Iphone 13 Rolls Out – Jarum / Nkechi Blessing's Got The Full Package (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.