Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,350 members, 7,937,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:08 PM

NDLEA Arraigns Ejiofor Felix Enwereaku For Importing ₦8 Billion Cocaine - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDLEA Arraigns Ejiofor Felix Enwereaku For Importing ₦8 Billion Cocaine (22289 Views)

BREAKING!!! NDLEA Arraigns Fbi-wanted Supercop, Abba Kyari In Court (photos) / Edward Onoja Was Arrested By SARS For 'Importing Ak-47' - Politics Nigeria / ₦243.8 Billion Paris Club Refund Shared Among States, See What Each State Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arraigns Ejiofor Felix Enwereaku For Importing ₦8 Billion Cocaine by iamtardey: 6:07am On Aug 11, 2021
Why else?
Goldbw122:
Don't do it because of money

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arraigns Ejiofor Felix Enwereaku For Importing ₦8 Billion Cocaine by chiiraq802(m): 6:10am On Aug 11, 2021
YorubaNinja:
Na dem... grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Arraigns Ejiofor Felix Enwereaku For Importing ₦8 Billion Cocaine by Flairoqy(m): 6:16am On Aug 11, 2021
gimakon:

Yes, Igbos. What about them? Your tribe doesn't have evil Lots? Crime does not know face, Tribe, Race. Yes he is Igbo and his quest to make Money is a very deterring one and not a good one, but generalizing it what does it make of you?
Orange Drugs made his money through drugs? Or Capital Oil? Or innoson? or Chsico? Or Iwuanyawu? or Jezco Oil? Or even Petrocam?

You just day Fall your hand. Denigrating a tribe, how much e put for your account? See you see die!
Apologies this comment is out of context, but you’re in a similar position some Muslims are when called terrorists.
But to the point, So sad that’s what nairaland does, I hope you don’t get used to it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arraigns Ejiofor Felix Enwereaku For Importing ₦8 Billion Cocaine by Commentor: 6:18am On Aug 11, 2021
grin

Re: NDLEA Arraigns Ejiofor Felix Enwereaku For Importing ₦8 Billion Cocaine by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 11, 2021
Flairoqy:

Apologies this comment is out of context, but you’re in a similar position some Muslims are when called terrorists.
But to the point, So sad that’s what nairaland does, I hope you don’t get used to it.

Makes no sense if you ask me. We cannot grow like this.
Fraud, Crime, Drug Peddling, Ritualistic Killings, So many bad things are Nigerians known for overseas, and yet, we still choose to denigrate our tribes to make fun, sad we always want to travel Abroad!
I wish our eyes would be on to the crap we do...

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arraigns Ejiofor Felix Enwereaku For Importing ₦8 Billion Cocaine by lagdmark(m): 6:47am On Aug 11, 2021
If the drug trafficker Ejiofor had succeeded, with 8 billion he would become another celebrity this December in his home town, name withheld.
He will tell us that he is into Oil and gas business as usual. The business he built when he was 9years old.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NDLEA Arraigns Ejiofor Felix Enwereaku For Importing ₦8 Billion Cocaine by Hassanmaye(m): 6:53am On Aug 11, 2021
YorubaNinja:
Na dem... grin
Hahahhahahaha

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arraigns Ejiofor Felix Enwereaku For Importing ₦8 Billion Cocaine by Hassanmaye(m): 6:56am On Aug 11, 2021
SarakiBukola:
grin

The United Nations has said Igbo language should be the lingua franca in jails globally.

- 1st violent armed robbery of BDCs in Dubai .... na developers

- 100 people arrested by FBI in USA for scams.... 97 were developers.

- 20 out of 21 arrested in Indonesia.... Igbo.

- drug trade in South Africa... omo nna.

- Phillipines... Brazil .... even Fiji Islands, na una!

Haba! Na curse?
No wonder they come to village to depress People husle, developers

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arraigns Ejiofor Felix Enwereaku For Importing ₦8 Billion Cocaine by Obamaofusa: 7:00am On Aug 11, 2021
yeh
Re: NDLEA Arraigns Ejiofor Felix Enwereaku For Importing ₦8 Billion Cocaine by tfelicityk(m): 7:02am On Aug 11, 2021
Drug end all dreams
Re: NDLEA Arraigns Ejiofor Felix Enwereaku For Importing ₦8 Billion Cocaine by vertueptime: 7:10am On Aug 11, 2021
na them, always them,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arraigns Ejiofor Felix Enwereaku For Importing ₦8 Billion Cocaine by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 11, 2021
gimakon:
Sometimes, I dislike being Ibo. The quest for money has driven many to illicit means. Ibos are regarded as bad people everywhere they go, because of share nonsense.
It's a sad thing that the Igbo tribe has left what they have been known for and become driven by something else. Greed and nonsense, to impress people.

Mxm
You have sense. The first step of making a change is admitting our short comings rather than blindly defending them. That's why most tines I'm not surprised how black peipl are treated by the other races. Instead of getting angry ....I ask...what has been our reputation that we are always treated with caution? Then I realise in reality we are the worst race on earth. We are moved by emotions not reasoning. Even in u.s the rate at which black ppl shoot one another is disheartening, they will refuse to be in school and expect the whites to treat them with respect. Simple logic says thats not possible

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arraigns Ejiofor Felix Enwereaku For Importing ₦8 Billion Cocaine by Timmi: 7:16am On Aug 11, 2021

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arraigns Ejiofor Felix Enwereaku For Importing ₦8 Billion Cocaine by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 11, 2021
pyyxxaro:
So what would happen to the Seized Cocaine?

Incineration...after use as evidence in court.
Re: NDLEA Arraigns Ejiofor Felix Enwereaku For Importing ₦8 Billion Cocaine by doffman: 7:21am On Aug 11, 2021
gimakon:

Makes no sense if you ask me. We cannot grow like this.
Fraud, Crime, Drug Peddling, Ritualistic Killings, So many bad things are Nigerians known for overseas, and yet, we still choose to denigrate our tribes to make fun, sad we always want to travel Abroad!
I wish our eyes would be on to the crap we do...
You are very right but you need to preach more to tribalistic Igbos people as well . They are the best in calling other tribes derogatory names .

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NDLEA Arraigns Ejiofor Felix Enwereaku For Importing ₦8 Billion Cocaine by doffman: 7:24am On Aug 11, 2021
lagdmark:
If the drug trafficker Ejiofor had succeeded, with 8 billion he would become another celebrity this December in his home town, name withheld.
He will tell us that he is into Oil and gas business as usual. The business he built when he was 9years old.
Exactly , and they will be bragging how they are the best in business. Many of them are in bad businesses if you didnt know .

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NDLEA Arraigns Ejiofor Felix Enwereaku For Importing ₦8 Billion Cocaine by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 11, 2021
If he was successful, them go begin call am a millionaire.
Most of these of billionaire and millionaire in Nigeria are into shady deals. Their yansh go they open small small.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arraigns Ejiofor Felix Enwereaku For Importing ₦8 Billion Cocaine by elmodee7(m): 7:31am On Aug 11, 2021
Kidnapping na FLAT
Piracy na FLAT
Blood money na FLAT
Armed robbery na FLAT
Human trafficking na FLAT
Prostitution na FLAT
Terrorist na FLAT
Gun running na FLAT
Fake drugs na FLAT
Baby factory operators na FLAT
Rituals na FLAT
Drug trafficking na FLAT
419/ local wash wash na FLAT
Pimps na FLAT
Guys and lesbians na FLAT
Idiotic pigs na FLAT
Savage breast na FLAT
Substandard goods na FLAT
Fake pastors na FLAT
Thuggery na FLAT
Drug addicts na FLAT
Cultism
Occultist na FLAT

FLAT heads keep disgracing us anywhere they go

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NDLEA Arraigns Ejiofor Felix Enwereaku For Importing ₦8 Billion Cocaine by Gbagura: 7:45am On Aug 11, 2021
gimakon:

A fool is known when he talks. You are a Fool. Keep the metaphoric crap aside. So you think everyone that does drugs is an Igbo man? I am a proud Igbo man, and I do not support Fraud, drugs, and whatever in exchange for money. Our Family would report you to EFCC if they have to.
Keep thinking illicit wealth is way forward for every igbo man. You go soon die.

Mugu
The thing come touch you like this? grin

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arraigns Ejiofor Felix Enwereaku For Importing ₦8 Billion Cocaine by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 11, 2021
elmodee7:
Kidnapping na FLAT
Piracy na FLAT
Blood money na FLAT
Armed robbery na FLAT
Human trafficking na FLAT
Prostitution na FLAT
Terrorist na FLAT
Gun running na FLAT
Fake drugs na FLAT
Baby factory operators na FLAT
Rituals na FLAT
Drug trafficking na FLAT
419/ local wash wash na FLAT
Pimps na FLAT
Guys and lesbians na FLAT
Idiotic pigs na FLAT
Savage breast na FLAT
Substandard goods na FLAT
Fake pastors na FLAT
Thuggery na FLAT
Drug addicts na FLAT
Cultism
Occultist na FLAT

FLAT heads keep disgracing us anywhere they go

They tell everybody that they’re Billionaires owing to their inbuilt industrious nature and business acumen, and that every other ethnicity in Nigeria are just envious of their success but they do not know how the Universal law & the Cosmic Order work. grin

They do not know that “Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons.” grin

One idiot on this same thread was just trying to defend their criminally-minded lots - mentioning Orange Drugs, Innoson e.t.c

Even at that, if them open the yansh of those people he mentioned, do not be surprised to know they made their wealth through one or more of the means you listed above.

These people can never ever be trusted. If you see them speaking in tongues in the church, you would think that they’re the direct descendants of Yahweh & Jesus. grin

But in their filthy hearts, are all manners of vices concealed.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Arraigns Ejiofor Felix Enwereaku For Importing ₦8 Billion Cocaine by OlawaleBammie: 8:12am On Aug 11, 2021
gimakon:
Sometimes, I dislike being Ibo. The quest for money has driven many to illicit means. Ibos are regarded as bad people everywhere they go, because of share nonsense.
It's a sad thing that the Igbo tribe has left what they have been known for and become driven by something else. Greed and nonsense, to impress people.

Mxm
Ever since I was born, I was Ade to know, and even I confirmed mysef that ibos are magically business oriented and inclined, very serious with business and no tribes beat them to it(I mean a legit business o)

But the crop of ibos we re having this days eehn, even if he's money is legal and legit, we still have the vague feelings that its not legit due to their doings and commitment to rituals and drugs peddling. Especially these Anambra people.

Well, we still have majority of them doin it legit oh, my immediate sister married ibo guy and he's hard working, but i keep praying that he doesn't follow the Anambrans ways of making money.

What happens is that every tribes has its peculiar doings, no tribes is exonerated, we all do drugs and rituals, i am a Yoruba man, yorubas are also prominent in this rituals thins just like the hausas and the ibos, but wen it comes to taking it international, its the ibos u wil mostly find there, other tribes are doin it in their domain why our ibos brothers are taking it to the other part of the universe with the belief that everywhere is no man's land.

Ibos need to stop putting peer pressure on themselves only then will dey enjoy their God-given talent of legit business.

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arraigns Ejiofor Felix Enwereaku For Importing ₦8 Billion Cocaine by Safemoon: 8:23am On Aug 11, 2021
gimakon:

Mxm

Chill boy .you are been brainwashed into believe this shit.you listens too much to Yoruba gutter media and their co conspirators

Every other tribes commits more crimes than an average Igbo man.they love attaching crime to Igbo men's success just to hide their own failures .
Re: NDLEA Arraigns Ejiofor Felix Enwereaku For Importing ₦8 Billion Cocaine by Ernestforyou: 8:24am On Aug 11, 2021
gimakon:

Yes, Igbos. What about them? Your tribe doesn't have evil Lots? Crime does not know face, Tribe, Race. Yes he is Igbo and his quest to make Money is a very deterring one and not a good one, but generalizing it what does it make of you?
Orange Drugs made his money through drugs? Or Capital Oil? Or innoson? or Chsico? Or Iwuanyawu? or Jezco Oil? Or even Petrocam?

You just day Fall your hand. Denigrating a tribe, how much e put for your account? See you see die!

Apart from the Highly educated /professionals,most of the so called Billionaires from that side are mainly into drugs/fraud/kidnapping or any shady deals.
This one arrested is not the sole owner of the drugs,many people (marketers)would have been involved ,but they contributed money to sponsor this one as carrier.That is what they do in that their so called business meetings.When you ask them ,they will tell you ,they are into importation of tiles,electronics,human hair,pampers and so on.
They just invested the prooceeds in other businesses as a cover .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Arraigns Ejiofor Felix Enwereaku For Importing ₦8 Billion Cocaine by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 11, 2021
That's why I said, most ibos.

Ernestforyou:

Apart from the Highly educated /professionals,most of the so called Billionaires from that side are mainly into drugs/fraud/kidnapping or any shady deals.
This one arrested is not the sole owner of the drugs,many people (marketers)would have been involved ,but they contributed money to sponsor this one as carrier.That is what they do in that their so called business meetings.When you ask them ,they will tell you ,they are into importation of tiles,electronics,human hair,pampers and so on.
They just invested the prooceeds in other businesses as a cover .
Re: NDLEA Arraigns Ejiofor Felix Enwereaku For Importing ₦8 Billion Cocaine by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 11, 2021
It's bad. Honestly.

OlawaleBammie:
Ever since I was born, I was Ade to know, and even I confirmed mysef that ibos are magically business oriented and inclined, very serious with business and no tribes beat them to it(I mean a legit business o)

But the crop of ibos we re having this days eehn, even if he's money is legal and legit, we still have the vague feelings that its not legit due to their doings and commitment to rituals and drugs peddling. Especially these Anambra people.

Well, we still have majority of them doin it legit oh, my immediate sister married ibo guy and he's hard working, but i keep praying that he doesn't follow the Anambrans ways of making money.

What happens is that every tribes has its peculiar doings, no tribes is exonerated, we all do drugs and rituals, i am a Yoruba man, yorubas are also prominent in this rituals thins just like the hausas and the ibos, but wen it comes to taking it international, its the ibos u wil mostly find there, other tribes are doin it in their domain why our ibos brothers are taking it to the other part of the universe with the belief that everywhere is no man's land.

Ibos need to stop putting peer pressure on themselves only then will dey enjoy their God-given talent of legit business.
Re: NDLEA Arraigns Ejiofor Felix Enwereaku For Importing ₦8 Billion Cocaine by Buckeyemedia1: 9:17am On Aug 11, 2021
post=104660679:
He will spend the rest of his miserable life in prison.
Mofo!

Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians,

continue to SAY NO TO DRUGS. FRAUD AND all evil vices.

God no go shame us Lai Lai.

We Rise!
Nigeria? He will not get more than 5 years.
Re: NDLEA Arraigns Ejiofor Felix Enwereaku For Importing ₦8 Billion Cocaine by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 11, 2021
Sunnypa11:
IPOB at it again.
If you mention my name, thunder fire you.
grin grin grin

Re: NDLEA Arraigns Ejiofor Felix Enwereaku For Importing ₦8 Billion Cocaine by aribisala0(m): 9:32am On Aug 11, 2021
gimakon:

Mxm
Afonja
Re: NDLEA Arraigns Ejiofor Felix Enwereaku For Importing ₦8 Billion Cocaine by UKBobo(m): 10:08am On Aug 11, 2021
The new IPOB state should make involvement in Drugs a summary execution offence and confiscate all proceeds of crime to state ownership.
Re: NDLEA Arraigns Ejiofor Felix Enwereaku For Importing ₦8 Billion Cocaine by Zainabthegirl1(f): 10:20am On Aug 11, 2021
Omoooo people get mind oh 8billion!!!!
Re: NDLEA Arraigns Ejiofor Felix Enwereaku For Importing ₦8 Billion Cocaine by Jonathan39: 10:23am On Aug 11, 2021
Go hug transformer. Their are criminals in every race, stop talking trash
gimakon:

Mxm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video / Attack On Senators Mark, Oduah And Bruce: Deji Adeyanju Got It Wrong / Fayose Withdraws Workers’ Salaries After Payment-the Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.