Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,075 members, 7,890,546 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:50 PM

Okada Riders Ground Activities In Ota Over Compulsory Riders Permit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okada Riders Ground Activities In Ota Over Compulsory Riders Permit (11911 Views)

NLC, TUC To Ground Activities Nationwide From Oct 3 / Casual Workers Ground Activities At Warri Refinery / Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Riders Ground Activities In Ota Over Compulsory Riders Permit by Grace001: 7:49am On Aug 11, 2021
zolajpower:

angry
I disagree, the riders permit is like the drivers license. Everywhere in the world you must go about with your rider's permit it's not peculiar to Nigeria alone so what's the big deal in having it's a 3 year thing why not have now and save yourself from embarrassment infact it's for safety . ..... Mind you no one wrestle with the government and win .

Have you been to some neighboring countries like Benin, Togo, Ghana ? Their commercial bike riders and even private bike owners don’t have a rider permit.

These countries even take the use of helmet more serious that anything, but here it’s all about anything to frustrate the masses.
Re: Okada Riders Ground Activities In Ota Over Compulsory Riders Permit by bull67: 7:53am On Aug 11, 2021
how much is the tax self?
Re: Okada Riders Ground Activities In Ota Over Compulsory Riders Permit by RedEnergy: 7:53am On Aug 11, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
Same should be implored in this Lagos. All this miscreants Fulani riders need to be curtailed.
Lagos already has okada riders permit. That's one of the things police seize their bikes for
Re: Okada Riders Ground Activities In Ota Over Compulsory Riders Permit by Maxwell4404(m): 7:53am On Aug 11, 2021
How does leaders in this country think, if they let them stop bike what other are they going to do, in Nigeria transportation is the number one job for Men #fact
Re: Okada Riders Ground Activities In Ota Over Compulsory Riders Permit by zolajpower: 7:55am On Aug 11, 2021
quentin06:

Coming from someone who has never paid taxes.
As if these riders don't pay a daily tax.
What has previous taxes been used for?
Nothing, just to fatten the Buffon who calls himself the Chairman.
I agree can you run along now sir ?
Re: Okada Riders Ground Activities In Ota Over Compulsory Riders Permit by AmazingELixir: 7:58am On Aug 11, 2021
undecided

This present Ogun state government is gradually turning Ogun dtate to Lahos with their endless dues are levies.

Ogun state shouldn't toll the path of Lagos...Legos state is never a better example to follow..the relatively calm and peaceful Ogun state cannot afford to be overrun by touts and thugs just as it is in Lagos.

Toll gates are springing up left right and centre in Ogun state even the monies used to construct these road are state monies generated from allocations and revenues.

Na wao o! this elitist approach is not ideal for the sprawling and sleepy towns in the state named after the god of thunder.
Re: Okada Riders Ground Activities In Ota Over Compulsory Riders Permit by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:14am On Aug 11, 2021
Wahala
Re: Okada Riders Ground Activities In Ota Over Compulsory Riders Permit by Onuoha1234(m): 8:35am On Aug 11, 2021
This is great. Every provider of public transport must be registered. And Okada must be strictly monitored.They are also reckless and unmindful of other road users It is time also for better transport to be organized to phase out the need for Okada once and for all
Re: Okada Riders Ground Activities In Ota Over Compulsory Riders Permit by eeithis(m): 8:35am On Aug 11, 2021
zolajpower:

angry
I disagree, the riders permit is like the drivers license. Everywhere in the world you must go about with your rider's permit it's not peculiar to Nigeria alone so what's the big deal in having it's a 3 year thing why not have now and save yourself from embarrassment infact it's for safety . ..... Mind you no one wrestle with the government and win .
my brother I guess you leaving with our parents with no worries that is why you spitting this rubbish..... If are you are not in their shoe keep mum and watch if you can help!!
Re: Okada Riders Ground Activities In Ota Over Compulsory Riders Permit by zolajpower: 10:19am On Aug 11, 2021
eeithis:
my brother I guess I'm leaving with our parents with no worries that is why I'm spitting this rubbish..... If are I'm not in their shoe keep mum and watch if I can help!!
Re: Okada Riders Ground Activities In Ota Over Compulsory Riders Permit by Benbelor(m): 3:25pm On Aug 11, 2021
Behind that fence is my nysc secretarat 2017 batch B stream 2

These riders can form galadima that year sha
Re: Okada Riders Ground Activities In Ota Over Compulsory Riders Permit by giantstar: 3:38pm On Aug 11, 2021
bewla:
Okada and stubbornness 5and 6
but you dey enter them who come stubborn pass
Re: Okada Riders Ground Activities In Ota Over Compulsory Riders Permit by bewla(m): 7:51pm On Aug 11, 2021
giantstar:
but you dey enter them who come stubborn pass
for my area not on highways that them band them

More over I prefer to go by tracking only if I don't no where am going

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi: 2023 Will Be About Competence, Character, Commitment, Not Connection / Anambra Poll: Nigeria’s Electoral Body, INEC Rules Out Dialogue With IPOB, ESN / Statement On Nigerian And Citizens Of Other African Countries In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.