Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,720 members, 7,882,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:23 AM

Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? (8539 Views)

Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' / New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? / Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? by rowlandwhy: 12:07pm On Jul 27, 2007
Veracious:

i wonder what kind of nigerian boy you are, who thinks being religious means you are blindfolded to the things happening around and doesnt have the right to be sociable.

anyway to make you feel good. MY PASTOR IS NOT AWARE OF ME BEING HERE, BUT YOU CAN AS WELL GO AND TELL HIM FOR ME, I PROMISE TO PAY YOU A HUGE SUM OF MONEY AS YOUR OVERTIME ALLOWANCE. grin
Vera
i thank God for u,
you are a deeper life that is very sociable
infact u are correct.
Holiness doest make one to be a fool.
infact i would like to have a chat with u pls
Re: Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? by focused(m): 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2008
joe(Otuonye),
OOOOOOOOOOOOO accept my sympathy, one will easily know that you are like CHRIS OYAKHILOME(A FALSE PREACHER)
hOW on earth will you say that a xtian can put on trousers as female, paint lips like jezebel and curl his hair like chris oyakhiome and you think that such can ever get to heaven.
What do you think holiness is? a filthy rag? please be guided! any church, person or pastor that is not in total agreement with pastor kumuyi/deeper life is not from God and will go to hell fire if they fail to repent.
As for me, pastor Kumuyi is the only man of God in africa and possibly the world. Also note that you don't have to agree with this statement as the bible say that whosoever will be a friend of God will be an enemy of the world so , that a lot of people hate deeperlife or pastor Kumuyi is enough confirmation that the man is realy from God

@Okababa :

Please judge not so that you will not be judged, SO BEWARE !!!!!!. It is only God who knows those who are worshipping him.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? by lekkimania(m): 2:34pm On Feb 08, 2008
IF ONLY YOU KNOW WHAT DAMAGE YOU HAVE DONE TO YOURSELF BY CREATING THIS THREAD IN THE FIRST PLACE. I WILL NOT STOOP DOWN TO YOUR ROUBLE ROUSING BUT I WILL ADVISE THAT YOU THINK WELL NEXT TIME BEFORE YOU MAKE GOD"S SERVANTS A CHEAP TOPIC FOR EMPTY TANTRUMS. I WILL ADVISE THAT YOU CHANGE YOUR NAME OKABABA COS IT MAY JUST BE THE REASON WHY YOU HAVE THIS MINDSET OF YOUR. THE WORK OF GOD AND HIS SERVANTS SHOULD NOT BE OBJECTS OF RIDICULE. BUT ARE YOU A CHRISTIAN. I WILL ASK YOU TO CHECK FOR CHRISTIAN FRUITS IN YOUR LIFE THEN YOU MIGHT DECIDE BUYING A PASTOR CHRIS CD OR TAPE. I WAS ONCE LIKE YOU BUT THAT WAS 10 YEARS AGO. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND ENSURE YOU MOVE FROM BABYHOOD TO BEING AN ADOPTED SON.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? by Gamine(f): 2:41pm On Feb 08, 2008
Pls people go to this site

www.yomisays.com

I dont understand all these Dimension talk, Pst Chris is on about

God has seven dimensions

if this is not New age stuff i dont know what it is again!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? by gentleemmy(m): 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2008
The poster is not a christian, that's my opinion. He does not have any right (whatsoever) to criticize or speak evil against anyone. Let me draw his attention to this passage in the scripture. Matthew:12:36: "But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment."

I advise him to repent, confess and apologize for those tattling remarks he made about a Man of God.

N:B If Kumuyi sees this I'm sure he will not demand less than I have recommended.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? by krazynaija(m): 6:02pm On Nov 20, 2008
@okebaba

Your pastor should be ashamed of you ! I am sure he doesn't preach that way to his congregation.He has his own beliefs and im sure he will flog you if he catches you.
YOU ARE DRAGGIN HIS NAME INTO THE MUD !, PERIOD ! angry
Re: Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? by mazaje(m): 6:33pm On Nov 20, 2008
Why are people beefing pastor chris? i personally believe that people are jealous of his wealth and funky ways. . . . . . the guy is a charlatan and a farce no doubt but hey isn't religion a farce?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? by lysaa(f): 10:35am On Nov 21, 2008
this poster must be high on some cheap crack undecided
Re: Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? by deebrain(m): 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2008
People like this person of a guy definitely would have opposed Jesus if he was alive in those days.

Imagine somebody that claimed to be the Son Of God but yet "eating and drinking with tax collectors and sinners" aka. partying too much for some religious folks.

Guy?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? by plappville(f): 3:48pm On Nov 22, 2008
i can see why u deeper life are so primitive and backward. If u as a follow u will only
recognised ur kumuyi as the only man of God in the whole world.I wonder why u even came to the cybercafe when u people do not watch tv.He ask not to buy tv so that u can remain in ur primitive life.Very soon he will tell u not to use gsm because it it a sin .Any case u are u to decided who is a true man of God and who is not.U better drop ur primitive behavour and follow the bible and stop jurging people.I prayer God should forgive for critising a true man of God

You are doing thesame mistake as @ Poster did, why are u judging that Kumuyi asked them not to watch TV?? do u think watching TV has anything to do with been primitive? u should know that Kumuyi is a Math Lecturer in the universasity of Lagos he is not a primitive man and did not teach primitiveness to his members.

@ poster, Please try and withdraw the topic because it is wrong to judge in this manner, it's true that many men of God are not showing good example as Christ did, This is why we should be careful with the kind of temple we go to worship our God, let the spirit of God direct u to a true church but don't insult any1 all in the name of claiming to be the bast Christian.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? by josphy: 2:17am On Dec 27, 2009
Pastors are all going to stand before God on th Judgment day,like wise followers,secret admirers and millitant church goers (okobaba find out if you fall in here pls.).so
no human is a yardstick here,only Jesus.

Jesus is the son of God and THE SAVIOUR. okobaba pls keep that in perspective and save your self before it too late.

CHURCH DOES NOT SAVE. just fellowship with the saints (THOSE WHO JESUS HAVE SAVED) is all.

okobaba ,God grace while you ponder ,take heart.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? by strex: 1:04pm On Jan 28, 2010
when will we christians come to true maturity in christ jesus? when will we stop using earthly standards to measure spiritual things. now may i ask you a question? if all nigerian girls barb their hair now, and leave it to grow, will it grow and fall back? the issue is this. jst as u cut your hair to look good, buy new shoes etc to improve your looks. the man in question just decided to make his hair softer and fall back just to improve his looks. is that a sin? he has never encouraged anyone to dress indecently, be it trousers or skirt. let the love of christ feel ur heart. and please mr , watch your words.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? by niceguy10: 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2010
Poster who the hell do you think you are to post this Poo you called Topic? If there are of Satan, what is your biz with them? For posting this against the men of God, you ara an anti-christ and really need to be prayed for!!!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? by maddock(m): 10:49pm On Jan 28, 2010
Haba you guys should take it easy on this fellow, he is just trying to display his stupidity and i dont think he deserve all the insults/attention he is receiving.Some folks can be annoyingly stupid, but come to think about it are they really stupid or doing stuff like this to annoy other people.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? by AbuZola3(m): 7:33pm On Feb 15, 2010
Oyakhi is a fraud
Re: Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? by blackcypha(m): 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2010
Poo just got serious, grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? by Abuzola1(m): 12:48pm On Feb 16, 2010
blackcypha:

Poo just got serious, grin

shocked
Re: Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? by holuhsheun(m): 9:29am On May 05, 2013
hamabra: who are u to jugde, u action has simply demostrated ur myopic level of reasoning, and u have just succeeded in magnifying ur high level of ignorance.please do read the Bible for more cleanse,i hope u dont end up in hell cos u are on that track already
oboi.. D diff is clear... If u read ur own bible u ought 2 knw dat wat hes sayin is rit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Is The Real Jesus? / Share Memories Of The Most Enjoyable Christmas Celebration You Had! / Chakra Opening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.