Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,456 members, 7,917,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 03:03 AM

Who Has Bought Dollar Recently From The Bank? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Has Bought Dollar Recently From The Bank? (441 Views)

How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank / Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter / Union Bank Replies An Angry Customer Who Wants To Leave The Bank On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Bought Dollar Recently From The Bank? by DDayve: 9:53am On Aug 11, 2021
Please who has bought dollar from the bank recently? I wanted to buy from the bank last week for business purpose, they declined that they don't sell dollar. Somebody should please enlighten me on the CBN new Forex policy.
Re: Who Has Bought Dollar Recently From The Bank? by Lawlab249: 10:14am On Aug 11, 2021
Nop
Re: Who Has Bought Dollar Recently From The Bank? by RoyalBoutique(m): 10:35am On Aug 11, 2021
DDayve:
Please who has bought dollar from the bank recently? I wanted to buy from the bank last week for business purpose, they declined that they don't sell dollar. Somebody should please enlighten me on the CBN new Forex policy.

If you have one of these spy glasses, just wear one and record what the bank said, then send it to CBN and nairaland.

I bought mine for N7000 on jumia.

It has saved me a lot!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Co-founder And Business Partners / .n / Get rid of your MONEY PROBLEMS once and for all.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.