Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,724 members, 7,972,652 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:08 PM

The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand. Whose Hand ? "Your Hand." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand. Whose Hand ? "Your Hand." (384 Views)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is The Lord Of All! / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand. Whose Hand ? "Your Hand." by MessiahMARLIANS: 10:54am On Aug 11, 2021
Make No Mistake.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

"Seek First The Kingdom of God/Love,

And Many Other Good Things (HAPPINESS) Shall Be Added Unto You."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

But ofcourse, The Ultimate Question remains "HOW DO I SEEK THE KINGDOM OF GOD ?"

○○○○○○○○○●●●●●●●▪▪▪▪▪▪□□□□□□□□♤♤♤♤♤♤♤◇◇♧♧

This has been An UNANSWERED Question, or would I rather Write: This Question has Always Been WRONGLY ANSWERED By The Many FALSE PROPHETS Parading Themselves as GODLY in The Many Societies of The World.

Probably; It is A Question Never ASKED By People as Many Care Less.

Of A Fact; ONE TRUTH Remains VALID as far as We continue to live as Humans on Earth.

"When We Seek The Kingdom of GOD/LOVE; ALL OTHER THINGS; That is - Our HAPPINESS and SATISFACTION is GUARANTEED and ADDED UNTO US."

���

Let's Break This Above STATEMENT Down for Proper Understanding.

���

For a Fact; The Above Statement narrates That There exist a KINGDOM OF LOVE. This Kingdom of LOVE Is The KINGDOM OF GOD.

Hence; When We - as Humans Entirely (Righteously and Truly) SEEK and ENTER into This KINGDOM of LOVE; Then - We All Become GODS Because We Simply LOVE ONE ANOTHER as We Have FIRSTLY LOVED OURSELVES By SEEKING THE KINGDOM OF LOVE/GOD.

It is Our First and Ultimate Duty to LOVE OURSELVES.

It is My First and Ultimate Duty to LOVE Myself.

" For if I do not LOVE Myself; How Then Can I Love Others ? "

This is Exactly The FIRST COMMANDMENT OF GOD as written in many of The BOOKS OF THE OLD.

Certainly; Many People would want to REBEL AGAINST THE COMMANDMENTS because They SEE IT as COMMANDING and HOLDING THEM BACK Against Their FREE-WILL.

However; The Meaning of COMMANDMENTS shouldn't be SEEN or REGARDED as a COMPEL.

This is Why Many People IGNORE The Ways of LOVE/GOD.

The COMMANDMENTS are GUIDELINES.

GUIDELINES For Your Own SUCCESS.

"So, there is NO NEED For You To REBEL AGAINST The GUIDELINES For Your Very Own SUCCESS;

E
X
C
E
P
T OFCOURSE; You Do Not INTEND or WANT To Be SUCCESSFUL.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

You Cannot LOVE Yourself Enough To Be GOD, If You Are Still WAITING For The KINGDOM OF GOD/LOVE To Come To You.

To Be The GOD of Your Own Life; You have Got To SEEK and ENTER into The KINGDOM OF LOVE/GOD.

You cannot GIVE What You Do Not Possess.

If You Are Yet To Be In GOD'S KINGDOM; You Cannot Give LOVE To Others.

Hence; Your CAPACITY of GIVING LOVE Will Be SHALLOW and Your CAPABILITIES OF PROVIDING SOLUTIONS TO LIFE will Be As SHALLOW As Your CAPACITY.

When You Rule Your Kingdom of Love; Your CAPACITY and CAPABILITIES BROADENS - And Certainly; MANY OTHER THINGS (HAPPINESS and SATISFACTION) Shall Be Added Unto You.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

NOW;

This Brings Us Back To The ULTIMATE QUESTION OF LIFE.

"HOW DO I SEEK THE KINGDOM OF GOD ?"

PS: Next Post Reveals This.
Re: The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand. Whose Hand ? "Your Hand." by Dtruthspeaker: 11:50am On Aug 11, 2021
MessiahMARLIANS post=104669154 :
...Certainly; Many People would want to REBEL AGAINST THE COMMANDMENTS because They SEE IT as COMMANDING and HOLDING THEM BACK Against Their FREE-WILL.

The Laws of God Hold them back from doing the evils and wickedness they desire to do, so you can reasonably expect that the sons of evil will always complain and even challenge The Law, which stops them.
Re: The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand. Whose Hand ? "Your Hand." by Kobojunkie: 1:24pm On Aug 11, 2021
MessiahMARLIANS:
"HOW DO I SEEK THE KINGDOM OF GOD ?"
PS: Next Post Reveals This.
Even after all you wrote, I am at least glad that you didn't answer the question at all. undecided
How do you enter into the Kingdom of God? Jesus Christ answered that question for you in John 3 vs 1 - 21, but like the many false teachers before you, you conveniently ignore that which Jesus Christ inform taught so you can assert your ideas as truth... ideas such as that claiming that all those in Kingdom become gods over their own life, a lie. undecided

Jesus Christ tells you that to enter the Kingdom of God, there are two doors - a broad gate which many will find that leads to destruction and a narrow gate which only a few will find that leads to true life - meaning there are two kinds in the Kingdom of God - Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14. . If you do not even understand these things, what are you teaching and what do you think is God's take on that which you teach others? undecided
Re: The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand. Whose Hand ? "Your Hand." by MessiahMARLIANS: 8:10am On Aug 11, 2023
Join Us This Saturday (August 12, 2023) As We Convert Cassava Wastewater into Biogas To Serve As Cooking Gas.

Training Fees: ZERO COST Training.

Learn To Empower Yourself.

Share This Thread and Link To All Your Loved Ones.

Power and Wealth Exists with The People When They Are Informed.

Life Shouldn't Be HARD.

Life Shouldn't Be Complicated.

https://www.nairaland.com/7798564/join-us-saturday-convert-cassava

There Is Love in Sharing.

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Is Enmeshed In Another Mind-blowing S*xual Scandal Allegation (V / Qualified For A Miracle / Evangelical Lutheran Church Installs 1st Transgender Bishop. A "They"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.