Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,306 members, 7,925,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 06:12 AM

Looking To Build Career In Artificial Intelligence! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Looking To Build Career In Artificial Intelligence! (308 Views)

Msc In Artificial Intelligence In UK 2024 / Fully Funded Masters In Artificial Intelligence / Top 10 Universities For Information Technology Career In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking To Build Career In Artificial Intelligence! by LaptopWorm: 11:33am On Aug 11, 2021
Hi all,

I have been working at an MNC for the last couple of years, right after my graduation. Initially, I was involved in smaller modules of a large project. The project was about CHATBOT, using sentiment analysis.
We delivered the product on time, and the customer was happy.

After the competition of the project, the AI domain actually rocked my core. I started to think being a graduate is not enough.
I wish to pursue a career in the field of artificial intelligence. But I am confused about which post-graduate program to choose!
I have been doing some research of my own as well. However asking for an opinion won't harm you, right?
Can anyone suggest to me some well-known full-time courses and the universities they offer?
Re: Looking To Build Career In Artificial Intelligence! by LaptopWorm: 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
I've been conducting some independent research and have come across various publications and essays on the subject. I'd want to bring out a few key points here.
Are you interested in pursuing a career in Artificial Intelligence (AI) or Machine Learning (ML)?[url] Building a career in AI services and machine learning capabilities is neither easy nor difficult[/ https://thinkpalm.com/technologies/artificial-inteligence/ ] . However, it necessitates a focused effort. Because of the variety of employment alternatives, we may feel tempted to switch careers if we come from an IT background. Artificial intelligence and machine learning have their own set of qualifications and needs. As AI and ML aspirants, we must possess skill sets in order to create a career in AI and ML. Following are the demanding factors to pursue a career in AI & ML:

Statistical Skill
Mathematical skills and Probability
Programming skills
Advanced Signal Processing Techniques
Distributed Computing

Pertaining to the skill sets, the following fields have the most promising career opportunities:
Big Data Engineer
Business Intelligence Developer
Data Scientist
Machine Learning Engineer
Research Scientist
AI Data Analyst
Product Manager
AI Engineer
Robotics Scientist

Artificial Intelligence, as the saying goes, "never stops learning," and that is exactly what we will be required to do once we enter the AI domain. It's a thrilling place to be, but it will test us on every level.

(1) (Reply)

UNI IBADAN: ACTS AGAINST STUDENT'S RIGHT / Fulbright Research Grant 2021/2022 For Non-academic Professional Grant At Taiwan / How To Start A Human Hair Business In Nigeria (2021)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.