Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,446 members, 7,917,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:11 AM

Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) (55529 Views)

Lionel Messi Defies Sir Alex Ferguson's Theory In The Messi Vs Ronaldo Debate / Lionel Messi Arrives In Paris To Complete PSG Transfer (Photos, Video) / Messi Confirms PSG Transfer Is “A Possibility” As He Says Goodbye To Barcelona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) by Numerouno94(m): 11:11pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kingosytex:

You are very right my brother.
I was marvelled at the excess love and affection the Parisians showed Leo yesterday.
I streamed it to the end.
I was so happy.

Swears bro, i was happy nd proud of Messi like he was family. I had goosebumps while streaming it smiley smiley smiley
Re: Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) by MrColdsweat: 11:22pm On Aug 11, 2021
That's enough please. Una don too make noise tire

Football is more than one man.

Make una rest.
Re: Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) by OpinionCounts(m): 11:28pm On Aug 11, 2021
Ozimama:
Messi haters how marketany way am a fashion designer in case you need our services you can reach me on Facebook @eetzzdammy

The only fashion designer we know is Abba Kyari pls.

He is known even in the US as Nigeria's official fashion designer.
Re: Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) by Slimwhyt(m): 11:30pm On Aug 11, 2021
alphaconde:
So this couldn’t slash his wage to remain in his boyhood club

B like footballer greedy pass for the world

Una dey read news at all angry
Re: Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) by Bigshoe2028: 11:30pm On Aug 11, 2021
Now man utd had the opportunity to revenge what messi did to them at barca
Re: Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) by unmask: 11:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kingcalls:

U guys will forever be falling on Ronaldo to try to match his record...so when it happened in juve...e been de pain una grin grin... I hope I'm go impact French league like Ronaldo did...lets see weda dstv go show French league or psg shares go grow ...and let's see if stars will decide to join the league...the effect that Ronaldo had...messi will always b in Ronaldo's shadows
Which stars join serie A?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:02am On Aug 12, 2021
E go shock una if at the of this season, PSG no see plastic cup collect, let alone trophy...

E go shock una... grin

1 Like

Re: Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) by NiklauseFred(m): 12:10am On Aug 12, 2021
alphaconde:

Bro can you work without getting paid? sad
Re: Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) by MedicalSamwise(m): 12:27am On Aug 12, 2021
alphaconde:

Beautiful ignorance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) by ultimateprof: 12:54am On Aug 12, 2021
If I no like Messi wetin I gain?
Like for Messi, share for cr7.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) by OJEEMAH(m): 4:43am On Aug 12, 2021
unmask:
Which stars join serie A?
i no fit laugh abeg......Ramsey, Morata, Lukaku, Mkhitaryan, Bakayoko nai be stars wey join Seria A grin
Re: Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) by CaptainDo: 5:53am On Aug 12, 2021
I am neither Ronaldo's fan nor Messi's fan...however, Messi is a rare breed....
Re: Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) by CaptainDo: 5:56am On Aug 12, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
E go shock una if at the of this season, PSG no see plastic cup collect, let alone trophy...

E go shock una... grin

Messi's jersey sale will make them smile to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) by LivingTribunal: 6:00am On Aug 12, 2021
Ozimama:
Messi haters how marketany way am a fashion designer in case you need our services you can reach me on Facebook @eetzzdammy

U no sabi pass Abba Kyari
Re: Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) by ileriashe29(m): 6:11am On Aug 12, 2021
DID YOU KNOW ? The only team that can bring two captains of a team to thereself now is no team than PSG. ‘’FACT’’
Re: Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) by alphaconde(m): 6:15am On Aug 12, 2021
MedicalSamwise:

Beautiful ignorance

Tell me Wetin I nor know u no go die
Re: Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:34am On Aug 12, 2021
obembet:
Greedy prayer
What makes him greedy? He accepted half his salary and they still refused to pay it, what would you do in his shoe? Play for free?
Re: Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) by Adakintroy: 6:54am On Aug 12, 2021
The last one of the invisible is gone.

I remember when we had Wenger in his prime and Henry/ viera. We soon took winning for granted. Same was united at Ferguson era. I guess baca now will have to be contented with mediocrity for a while and loosing to osasuna every now so often. The forgiveness they may have is that rivals Madrid are going through sane transition.
Re: Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) by Adakintroy: 6:55am On Aug 12, 2021
The last one of the invisible is gone.

I remember when we had Wenger in his prime and Henry/ viera. We soon took winning for granted. Same was united at Ferguson era. I guess baca now will have to be contented with mediocrity for a while and loosing to osasuna every now so often. The forgiveness they may have is that rivals Madrid are going through same transition.

.wish all of them well.
Re: Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) by thatmsiguy: 7:12am On Aug 12, 2021
Kingosytex:
Messi began a brand new chapter of his legendary career, at the age of 34, when PSG announced on Tuesday that the Argentine great has signed a two-year, $104-million contract (reported figures) to join forces with Neymar, Kylian Mbappe, Angel di Maria and Sergio Ramos, among others.

Messi and his family arrived in Paris to nothing short of a hero’s welcome on Tuesday.

Messi will wear no. 30 — the number he wore when he made his professional debut back in 2004.
Below are some of the scenes and reactions.

iPhone 13 Pro Max & AirPods 3 Price , Specification and Colours

Here's everything we know about Apple's next phone lineup, including some rumored camera upgrades

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29wOv9hOMvA
Re: Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) by Rajosh(m): 1:22pm On Aug 12, 2021
Barcelona and Madrid captains signed for free.
Euro 2020 player signed for free all in one season.
PSG are the biggest winners
Re: Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) by KingDash: 3:40pm On Aug 12, 2021
Sunisonflex39:

What are u saying...
how many football legend that retired still got money?
Re: Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) by 2O17: 7:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
alphaconde:

When month end ehn, tell ya Boss make he/she stop paying your salary. If na business you dey run, tell your customers make dem no dey pay you again, say na charity you wan dey do now. Show Messi how it's done.
Re: Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) by laojuntasa: 4:20am On Aug 13, 2021
It was really a shocking move and I can't wait to see more of PSG now that Messi is already in the team. I think it will really be more interesting to watch it if they will play against Barcelona.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jay Jay Listed In 100 Best Players In EPL History. / Victor Osimhen Mobbed By His Fans Making Him Visibly Angry (pics/video) / Jose Peseiro’s Wife And Daughter Celebrate Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.