Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,595 members, 7,979,003 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:17 PM

Messi Reveals Who Convinced Him To Join PSG - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Reveals Who Convinced Him To Join PSG (398 Views)

UCL: Tuchel Reveals Who To Blame As Chelsea Crash Out Against Real Madrid / Leonel Messi Reveals What They Did To Win Nigeria Yesterday / Lionel Messi Reveals Why He Didn’t Watch Champions League Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Messi Reveals Who Convinced Him To Join PSG by damilola4162(m): 12:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
Lionel Messi has revealed who convinced him to join Paris Saint-Germain, Newspremises reports.

According to the 34-year-old player, the ‘PSG dressing room’ convinced him to accept the transfer move to the Parisians.

The Argentine captain officially joined PSG on Tuesday night as a free agent from Barcelona.

The six-time Ballon d’Or winner signed a two-year contract with an option of a third year with Mauricio Pochettino’s side.

Messi, speaking during a press conference at the Parc des Princes on Wednesday, said, “I have acquaintances and friends in the PSG dressing room.

“Both Paris and I were looking for the same goals, one of the reasons for the signing is the dressing room, that did a lot to choose this club.”

Messi will now hope to feature for PSG when they host Strasbourg on Saturday in the French Ligue 1.

source: https://newspremises.com.ng/messi-reveals-who-convinced-him-to-join-psg/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Messi Reveals Who Convinced Him To Join PSG by Great100000: 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2021
Yes, I Convinced him to join PSG Since he don't wanna join Aston Villa or Malaga.

Anyway Good Luck to you Thiago Papa.

Even Though Am Chelsea Fan, But La Liga Is Officially Now The Eredivisie Dutch League
Re: Messi Reveals Who Convinced Him To Join PSG by dododawa1: 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2021
Di Maria

(1) (Reply)

Leicester, I'm Not Going Anywhere! Arsenal And Manchester United Have Made Offer / I’ve Recognized My Mistakes – Anthony Joshua Said / Messi Brought More Followers To Psg Than Ronaldo Brought To Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.