Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,735 members, 7,948,706 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:44 AM

Bbnaija: "There Is Nothing Between Maria And I"- Pere Screams In Front Of Others - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: "There Is Nothing Between Maria And I"- Pere Screams In Front Of Others (662 Views)

Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) / Timaya Carries Toke Makinwa Up: 'I Am Not Wearing Pant', She Screams / Bbnaija: ‘there Is Something They Share’ – Venita Talks About What Binds Tacha A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: "There Is Nothing Between Maria And I"- Pere Screams In Front Of Others by onyi25(f): 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2021
BBNaija 2021: Housemates React As Pere Screams In Front Of Them That He Doesn't Have Anything With Maria (Video)
Pere is still insisting that he has nothing with Maria despite the fact that he chose her to be his deputy.

Viewers seem to think that his constant denial of what he shares with Maria has to do with the new housemate, Queen.

Either that or he is trying to provoke Maria into accepting him officially as her Boo.

The arrival of Queen has created more tension as Pere shifted more of his attention towards Queen which seems to have triggered the fight between the two female housemates.

Not long after the big fight between Queen and Maria over Pere, Pere was seen discussing with fellow housemates, White Money, Saga, Sammie and others regarding his relationship with Maria.

According to Pere, he and Maria do not have anything, he said this at the top of his voice.

White money and Sammie refused to accept it because they know otherwise.

Visit site below for full update/ watch video;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/08/bbnaija-2021-housemates-react-as-pere.html

Re: Bbnaija: "There Is Nothing Between Maria And I"- Pere Screams In Front Of Others by BirtherOfKings(f): 5:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Pere dosent want woman to be afraid of coming to him esp now that Maria is doing shakara

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija White Money Surprise Pere With Shocking Gifts (video) / Telegram CEO And Founder Turn 37 Yrs Old Today. Drops An Inspiring Message. / Nigerian Strippers Pray And Speak In Tongues Before Commencement Of Their Hustle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.