Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,118 members, 7,973,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:59 AM

Solution To Your Big & Unattractive Stomach (B) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Solution To Your Big & Unattractive Stomach (B) (231 Views)

Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive / How To Reduce Your Big Tummy By Drinking Lipton / Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Your Big & Unattractive Stomach (B) by Elitehub(f): 4:06pm On Aug 11, 2021
I guess you were able to implement what you learnt from my last article.
For those that find it hard to match up their energy input to energy out put.

Detoxification (detox)

Detoxication is the elimination of toxins from the body. typical detox diet involves a period of fasting, followed by a strict diet of fruit, vegetables, fruit juices, and water. a detox also includes herbs, teas, supplements, and colon cleansing that helps in melting belly fat .

While there isn't one magic food that will melt away belly fat, studies have reported that some food have special belly-fat-burning benefits, such as avocado, artichokes, whole grains, green tea, eggs, peanuts ....etc

These foods work in different ways to help shrink fat cells and decrease waist circumference. This 7-day meal plan incorporates these flat-belly foods, plus vegetables, whole grains, fruits and healthy fats and protein, in delicious ways to help make it easier to lose belly fat and feel great.

So many people end up taking poison and unhealthy drinks all because they want to prepare a detox meal or drink. Knowing how to prepare a detox meal that works. Will help you burn downtown tummy fat and help you keep fit .

I could vividly recall how my sister-in-law became a semi herbalist .....lol .
Because she wanted to learn how to prepare a detox meal from what she hears from any random person telling her how to prepare a detox meal,to get rid of her big and unattractive looking stomach .

Of course she ended up not taking them after preparing them ,even when she forced herself to ,she throws up after few minutes ..... not until I introduced her to a professional detox meal planner that taught her how to make a proper detox meal and drinks

Today her big stomach is now a history, she’s proud she learnt how to prepare a detox meal and drink .
That’s why I’m happy to share with you a method that works .

(1) (Reply)

Turning 30 In A Few Days Is Difficult, How Can I Stop Being Depressed About It? / Help A Brother Please! / Side Effects Of COVID-19 Vaccine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.