Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,535 members, 7,965,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 08:44 AM

Nivea Lovers - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nivea Lovers (778 Views)

Nivea Express Hydration Or Natural Fairness, Which Is Better? / Can I Return The Fake Nivea Product I Bought From Justrite? / How To Increase Your Buttocks Quickly With Nivea Cream!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nivea Lovers by Home94: 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2021
Was discussing with my buddies about the best Nivea deodorant/antiperspirant
Some said that the best Nivea deodorant/antiperspirant is Nivea invisible and silver protect deodorant and antiperspirant
While I was of the opinion that pure and beauty and dry fresh roll on remain the best
Reasons is the they make you stay fresh all day and gives you long lasting freshness against body odour and sweat
So my fellow nairaland which of Nivea deodorant and antiperspirant is the best and why.
Stating the choice between roll on and spray will be good also
Re: Nivea Lovers by Home94: 8:22pm On Aug 11, 2021
I need your input
Re: Nivea Lovers by wumi2017(f): 9:47pm On Aug 11, 2021
Go for Nivea dry impact anti_paspirant
It makes ur armpit smells nice and cool and Sure for body spray i bet it u wl like ur body scent
Re: Nivea Lovers by Home94: 10:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
wumi2017:
Go for Nivea dry impact anti_paspirant
It makes ur armpit smells nice and cool and Sure for body spray i bet it u wl like ur body scent
Appreciate you contribution but do you mean Sure deodorant spray is the best for deodorant why Nivea dry impact is best for antiperspirant?
Re: Nivea Lovers by wumi2017(f): 10:05pm On Aug 11, 2021
Home94:

Appreciate you contribution but do you mean Sure deodorant spray is the best for deodorant why Nivea dry impact is best for antiperspirant?
Oh yes that's what have been using for a very long time and is smells so nice and good
Nivea dry impact just try it
Re: Nivea Lovers by Home94: 7:32am On Aug 12, 2021
wumi2017:

Oh yes that's what have been using for a very long time and is smells so nice and good
Nivea dry impact just try it
Ok then
Which means Nivea invisible,pure and beauty and dry comfort is not even near to this dry impact

(1) (Reply)

For Your Best Affordable Cooperate Italian Shoes / Trendy Boubou Dress Styles | African Maxi Gown Designs | Ankara Bubu Gown Styles / Improving Your Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.