Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,350 members, 7,937,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:14 PM

Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed (33174 Views)

2023: One Of The Most Credible & Transparent Elections In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed / Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed / No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by Sazzay(m): 11:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
OneTemplate:

I personally think it is only a stupid person that will make this about Lai Mohammed and not about Nigeria and her real asset worth most distracted and BBN-focused young Nigerians are ignorant of.

Some Nigerians, based on their personal perspective, love to think Nigeria is worthless and of no use to anything or anyone. Crass, self-limiting and self-destructive ignorance.

Nigeria host the biggest consumer market in Africa and one of the most profitable internet penetration and usage rate in Africa along with being Africa's biggest tech market.

Go and think about those figures and what they may mean for firms like Twitter, and others like them, before you start speaking out of blind hate for Nigeria and her leaders like Buhari, lai Mohammed etal. You should look at the figures and logically think whether Twitter can really afford to ignore or alienate her Nigerian market and users.

Any young Nigerian who continues to see personalities like Buhari and Lai Mohammed, mere mortals who will live and die, rather than focus on ideas that will outlive us all, will never be one of life's clued-on winners like Zuckerberg, Dorsey, Gates etc.

https://www.cgdev.org/reader/new-economy-africa-opportunities-nigerias-emerging-technology-sector?page=0

SHRRAP UR BUKA CAVITI. the name Nigeria is a curse bom bom kla.
Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by jaxxy(m): 11:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
Look at this hypocritical and vindictive government. I thought they didn’t care twitter picked Ghana for good reasons now they want an office in Nigeria for what now? undecided grin
Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by Neddstark: 11:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
joyandfaith:
It is only a stupid person that would believe lai mohammed

He is the national minister of information and Nigerians are not stupid to take him seriously at times. You who we should believe, who are you?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
the number of paid and unpaid Buharists on Nairaland is amazing - better then Renos 40-laptop crew
Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by ello29(m): 11:49pm On Aug 11, 2021
I LAUGH IN JAPANESE ������SHEY NA LAI MUHAMMAD TALK AM NI
Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by elisho: 11:53pm On Aug 11, 2021
96 years old man always doing what he knows how to do best Mr Linus mba
Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by ofiko123(m): 11:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
The question now is how many times will Twitter open an office or offices in Nigeria
Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by UKBobo(m): 12:30am On Aug 12, 2021
Lai Mohammed reveals Amazon has decided to move its HQ to Daura
Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by IkwereIgbo: 12:39am On Aug 12, 2021
SlyDev:

They like worshipping anything white, seems colonialism have not left them cry

But whites are far better than the child rapist you stone always in one funny terrorist country in Asia. Without whites will caveman like you know what is called the internet?
Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by harmony75: 12:40am On Aug 12, 2021
So they've realised they have more customers in Nigeria then Ghana!

1 Like

Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by RevolverOcelot(m): 12:42am On Aug 12, 2021
Is this true or a Lai?
Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by Dabliss02(m): 12:47am On Aug 12, 2021
Anything that come from lie Mohammed I don't believe it
Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by nurain150(m): 12:48am On Aug 12, 2021
joyandfaith:
It is only a stupid person that would believe lai mohammed
Well that true Sha
Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by ThuGGeR147: 1:24am On Aug 12, 2021
And you seriously believe this so called lie Mohamed abi na Linus Mohamed? Mtcheeew shocked
BirtherOfKings:
grin grin grin grin grin they have finally come to their senses. Number 1 in Africa wen it comes to social media is who they are treating with kid gloves..claiming insecurity..even two plots of land is enough to build ur office and Nigerian hires incase anyone wants to kidnap
Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by matm: 1:24am On Aug 12, 2021
Employment for Nigerians.
Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by Wokenaija: 1:39am On Aug 12, 2021
The number of people still supporting Buhari/APC still plenty with all the failures and incompetence. Sometimes I just believe Nigerians deserve all they are getting since they have decided to be slow!
Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by annsrealms(f): 1:44am On Aug 12, 2021
THIS NEWS IS FAKE PLS. I HEARD ALL HE SAID LIVE ON TELEVISION. THEY PROPOSED THAT, BUT TWITTER HAS NOT ACCENTED TO IT. THAT IS THE MAIN CLAUSE TWITTER IS NOT COMFORTABLE WITH. LAI MOHAMMED
Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by zudozz: 1:49am On Aug 12, 2021
when will I stop hearing from people like Lai Mohammed?

What do I need to do?
Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by joyandfaith: 1:54am On Aug 12, 2021
Staphylococcus:

You so pained!

I am not infected by staphylococcus. I am good.
Well, see my signature.
Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by OGAStacks2021: 2:06am On Aug 12, 2021
SmartPolician:
This means that Twitter is really making a lot of money from its Nigerian users.

Congratulations, Nigerians, because new jobs are about to be created.

This government was smart after all. I hope they won't gag the microblogging platform or minimize what Nigerians can do online.

Get your pvc ready you need another ,8 years of suffering. Nigeria hasnt wire you yet
Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by Sukkyy2010: 2:13am On Aug 12, 2021
In the first place when Nigeria gvt confined her citizens from using Twitter I never object the action because that's the best using language to reply the white folk CEO of the world prominent social media(twitter) and his company group for their racial regardless and unrespectful action toward Nigeria and to Africa as whole.

By saying of the company that they don't actually know who buhari is and the country he govern which in other word simply mean they doesn't know the damn existence of Nigeria as a nation let a alone knowing buhari as a president, that was a big insult and a disregard from racial energy and egoism.

If you don't know the existence of Nigeria or who buhari is then let helps give your exclaimer the real meaning....tgat is what Nigeria government did by confining her citizen from patronizing the business of the ingrate.

So I believe by now Twitter have learnt her lesson and Nigeria also gain back his prestige. If someone says he doesn't know you reply the person in the language he will understand.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by Upton: 2:28am On Aug 12, 2021
OneTemplate:

I personally think it is only a stupid person that will make this about Lai Mohammed and not about Nigeria and her real asset worth most distracted and BBN-focused young Nigerians are ignorant of.

Some Nigerians, based on their personal perspective, love to think Nigeria is worthless and of no use to anything or anyone. Crass, self-limiting and self-destructive ignorance.

Nigeria host the biggest consumer market in Africa and one of the most profitable internet penetration and usage rate in Africa along with being Africa's biggest tech market.

Go and think about those figures and what they may mean for firms like Twitter, and others like them, before you start speaking out of blind hate for Nigeria and her leaders like Buhari, lai Mohammed etal. You should look at the figures and logically think whether Twitter can really afford to ignore or alienate her Nigerian market and users.

Any young Nigerian who continues to see personalities like Buhari and Lai Mohammed, mere mortals who will live and die, rather than focus on ideas that will outlive us all, will never be one of life's clued-on winners like Zuckerberg, Dorsey, Gates etc.

https://www.cgdev.org/reader/new-economy-africa-opportunities-nigerias-emerging-technology-sector?page=0

Omo, all these ones are stories. You don't need to attack anyone for their opinions.

Also he didn't say Nigeria is worthless. He only questioned Lai Mohammed's credibility and we know the man has a long history of telling lies and fake news.

Nigerians are still using Twitter even with the ban. That said, Twitter doesn't need to open an office in Nigeria simply because "Nigeria hosts the biggest consumer market in Africa and one of the most profitable internet penetration and usage rate in Africa along with being Africa's biggest tech market."

Twitter will do what they have to do to resolve the ban because that's what any sensible business organisation would do even if it was a small country that's involved.

Don't come and be forming alpha and omega of Africa here and think businesses will start crawling because of Nigeria's youthful population.
Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by FarukuWadata12(m): 2:29am On Aug 12, 2021
Some ignorant thinks that Nigeria is a joke that it has no value or useless just as their ownselves with no value and useless... Wether you believe Lai Muhammed or not it will not make the news fake. I have seen the news since morning from credible news sources.
Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by lkillbrokehoes: 2:55am On Aug 12, 2021
EKONGKING:
I cannot believe lie Mohammad.
Let Twitter confirm it na
Exactly!
Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by Metrofox(m): 4:03am On Aug 12, 2021
grin grin
Wale adenuga productions
another lie from the stables of Lai mohamed
Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by advanceDNA: 4:24am On Aug 12, 2021
fourboys:
So e dey pain Nigeria say Twitter no build their office here embarassed but why??

Tax money to be looted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Saraki Must Go!' - Adams Oshiomhole / Stella Oyedepo: Lai Mohammed Condoles With Hezekiah Oyedepo Over Wife’s Death / South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.