Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:22 AM

Beverly Osu Shares Hot Bikini Photos - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu Shares Hot Bikini Photos (59436 Views)

'I Never Joked With Money' - Beverly Osu Shares Her Epic Throwback Photo / Beverly Osu Shares Filter-Free Selfie, Bares Cleavage / Kizz Daniel And Beverly Osu Shares Adorable Loveup Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beverly Osu Shares Hot Bikini Photos by deavicky(m): 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2021
Gandollaar:
I be woman. Nothing do the picture. If it bothers you so much, take pillow cover the face.
u are not a woman. I can swear it.
Re: Beverly Osu Shares Hot Bikini Photos by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:05pm On Aug 12, 2021
Nicee
Re: Beverly Osu Shares Hot Bikini Photos by oluakin08: 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2021
This one Don finish
Re: Beverly Osu Shares Hot Bikini Photos by ephraim18(m): 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
Rubbish... See as her body dey old... Too old for this... Make she leave am for fresher looking babes... Her skin don caste...
Re: Beverly Osu Shares Hot Bikini Photos by sirwhyteB(m): 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
She don try na
As the tinye cover her pussy lips.

It's quite obvious that soonest all these Naija girls wey dey form bikini celebrity go begin to wear the bikini that will not cover their pussy lips but only the holes.
Especially those of them taking part in BBN.

Ehwu Chịm!
Re: Beverly Osu Shares Hot Bikini Photos by Gandollaar(f): 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2021
deavicky:
u are not a woman. I can swear it.
Oya swear.. shocked
Re: Beverly Osu Shares Hot Bikini Photos by lichocho(m): 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2021
Petyr1:
What is this
she even put dat tongue pin wey dem take de suck dick

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Shares Hot Bikini Photos by Marpol2021(m): 2:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
Fucking disgusting bitch...
GeniusVincent:
Actress Beverly Osu took to her IG page earlier today to share these hot bikini photos of her banging body..
See the photos below..

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSb4vaMMyMC/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Beverly Osu Shares Hot Bikini Photos by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
Frontail:
.. Naija girls don already spoiled since BC
LOL !!! Really
Re: Beverly Osu Shares Hot Bikini Photos by Amudeneogu: 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2021
Shameless old girl it is this type person dey spoil our youth
Re: Beverly Osu Shares Hot Bikini Photos by sylve11: 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Chai
Too much Bleep is not good for a woman oh

See as everything is fallen

I tell you. cool
Re: Beverly Osu Shares Hot Bikini Photos by sylve11: 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2021
YorubaNinja:
Dat her mouth for the 1st pic go smell pass Tinubu own. Dis one sef go dey find man wey go wan give am mouth action ooo. Chai. grin Na odor go kill such men las, las... grin

Let African girls be African for goodness sake. angry No be by force to wanna act or copy westerners / Oyinbo pple. Oyinbo pple no make bikinis for black ladies. Oyinbo pple ONLY make it for their own race as, dem no dey too get big, black yansh like African women. grin

Funny thing is dat smelly wig go dey very expensive ooo according to 9ja girls... Useless, disgusting , stinking Olosho... angry

Hahaha.

Bia be careful. grin cool
Re: Beverly Osu Shares Hot Bikini Photos by Zivaharry(m): 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2021
She has a beautiful body, I must say.

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Shares Hot Bikini Photos by somehow: 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2021
Chubhie:
Black is beautiful

How's she black?
Re: Beverly Osu Shares Hot Bikini Photos by deavicky(m): 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2021
Gandollaar:
Oya swear.. shocked
you are just a girl not a woman yet.
Re: Beverly Osu Shares Hot Bikini Photos by sylve11: 2:58pm On Aug 12, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
How do such TOPICS get to the front when we have backlogs of well enriched Topics lying fallow in Business and IT sections.?

Don't ask how your kids degenerated to the level they are. Just remember you contributed your quota too.

Most sensible comment so far. cool
Re: Beverly Osu Shares Hot Bikini Photos by Lorddyni1(m): 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2021
Ugly thing,still flaunting rubbish
Re: Beverly Osu Shares Hot Bikini Photos by antibullshit: 3:04pm On Aug 12, 2021
Whats the problem with all you haters? If you don't like it then don't look ! She has a beautiful body! Im sick and tired of hypocrites who always demean women just for showing a little skin ! There's nothing wrong with wearing a bikini if its to the right place . In the pictures she appears to be at a pool or the beach so she's dressed appropriately. Also, the idea that showing skin is a european thing is stupid and ignorant !
Its freezing in europe most of the time which is why when they get a little sunshine they appreciate it! We don't appreciate what we have
and showing skin is better suited to african weather and the idea of covering up was sold to us by our colonizers! Im disappointed that so many young people in nigeria reason like retirees !

3 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Shares Hot Bikini Photos by Powerpros1: 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2021
GeniusVincent:
Actress Beverly Osu took to her IG page earlier today to share these hot bikini photos of her banging body..
See the photos below..

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSb4vaMMyMC/?utm_medium=copy_link
its finished!
Re: Beverly Osu Shares Hot Bikini Photos by sylve11: 3:15pm On Aug 12, 2021
Gandollaar:
I be woman. Nothing do the picture. If it bothers you so much, take pillow cover the face.

Hmmm cool
Re: Beverly Osu Shares Hot Bikini Photos by Gandollaar(f): 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2021
sylve11:

Hmmm cool
Yeah
Re: Beverly Osu Shares Hot Bikini Photos by Gandollaar(f): 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
Zivaharry:
She has a beautiful body, I must say.
She has a body to die for! Gym body!
Re: Beverly Osu Shares Hot Bikini Photos by cooooooks(m): 3:42pm On Aug 12, 2021
Looks to be in great shape.

Must be running or something to keep a flat tummy.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Shares Hot Bikini Photos by bitingcool: 3:42pm On Aug 12, 2021
Hypocrisy reigns in this thread. What exactly is wrong with her body. She has a clear, brilliant brown skin with an enviable flat tummy. Can any of you boast of a clear pubic area. Or is it the bikini she wore?
This is a fit, confident Africa lady comfortable in her own skin and being labeled expired and a ho. What a shame. This thread should be closed or comments disallowed.
Bunch of hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Shares Hot Bikini Photos by bitingcool: 3:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
Gandollaar:
She has a body to die for! Gym body!

Thank God some people can see that.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Shares Hot Bikini Photos by poweredcom(m): 4:09pm On Aug 12, 2021
she was an olosho those days in GRA ikeja na....who no no her na dis entertainment just help her....so you see e still de her body

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Shares Hot Bikini Photos by Arabs999: 4:14pm On Aug 12, 2021
illicit :-post=104684983:
Rubbish

.. THIS IS LURBBISH... undecided undecided
Re: Beverly Osu Shares Hot Bikini Photos by Gfskw: 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2021
Smash and pass
Re: Beverly Osu Shares Hot Bikini Photos by ZooOga: 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
Abeg, I like what I see in these pics. cheesy
Pls excuse my rudeness but tongue and gbola is ready to service this babe all bleeping night until sunrise. wink
Re: Beverly Osu Shares Hot Bikini Photos by Jakumo(m): 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
udomma1005:
Just sick & tired of the gory sights of expired commodities being paraded on Nairaland of recent!
What has this Nudist gat to offer to me or to any other reasonable human being who is trying to survive through Buhari & gang!

Very funny. You and 39 thousand voyeurs and toto observers rushed over to this thread to look and drool over this woman's very edible yansh, and then you all followed up by condemning the owner of the yansh as though you are deeply offended that your blokkos don wake up to no avail.

Thirty-nine thousand angry and frustrated yansh observers in da house, and counting.
Re: Beverly Osu Shares Hot Bikini Photos by Jakumo(m): 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
bitingcool:
Hypocrisy reigns in this thread. What exactly is wrong with her body. She has a clear, brilliant brown skin with an enviable flat tummy. Can any of you boast of a clear pubic area. Or is it the bikini she wore?
This is a fit, confident Africa lady comfortable in her own skin and being labeled expired and a ho. What a shame. This thread should be closed or comments disallowed.
Bunch of hypocrites.

They are all dealing with arousal over this nudity, and since there is NO chance of them getting the time of day from this woman, their only recourse is to cry and wail in agony.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Ini Edo Spends Her Money(photos) / Davido Sends His NYSC Allowance To An Unknown Fan / DJ Cuppy Rocks Bum Shorts And Fishnet To A Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.