Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,835 members, 7,918,690 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 02:07 PM

What's Bothering You Right Now? - Forum Games (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What's Bothering You Right Now? (11563 Views)

Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) / Post What's On Your Mind Right Now / What Are You Thinking Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by hamsky: 8:59pm On May 18, 2011
I'm 21, rich @ least I'm a millionaire in naija standards, I'm tall, been told numerous times that I'm handsome, wicked intelligent but I've never had a girl of my own cos I just can't b asked with girls. been all alround the world but still no interest how I go take marry now. I need advice Abeg!!.
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by Ibime(m): 9:00pm On May 18, 2011
Adrenaline:

Thief! A box of 25 costs just about $450 which is just over 200 pounds. You'll never sell em at that price!

A box costs from £650 to £800. I no know where you see am for $450 dollars. That must be exquisito you saw for that price. Anyway, £500 na starting price, you talk your own price make we reach agreement.  grin
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by mbulela: 9:06pm On May 18, 2011
That decision i took over 2 and half years ago that seems not to have paid off and no day passes without me regretting what could have been if i chose another of my numerous options.
regret seems to be consuming my whole being.
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by dapachez: 9:11pm On May 18, 2011
My missing rib,my better half where are you? Please reveal yourself i have waited all my life for you and cant afford to settle for less. Please God make our paths cross cos my peeps need their first son to be married am gettn older. Nawa oh to find wife no easy
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by Ibomade1: 9:15pm On May 18, 2011
^^ This man e go better. God's time is the best
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by bolshoiboo: 9:24pm On May 18, 2011
What lies ahead of me in the future.

Have never had a boyfriend @ age 20 not that am ugly o. Have not just attracted my man.

My missing rib where u dey o?
Cos me am tired of loneliness and boredom.
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 18, 2011
bolshoiboo:

What lies ahead of me in the future.

Have never had a boyfriend @ age 20 not that am ugly o. Have not just attracted my man.

My missing rib where u dey o?
Cos me am tired of loneliness and boredom.
maybe u too sturborn looolz
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by hamsky: 9:34pm On May 18, 2011
??
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by Favormi(m): 9:35pm On May 18, 2011
I'll like 2 meet u
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by Connoisseur(m): 9:37pm On May 18, 2011
Tolulop001:

she will come dont worry about it  smiley
i know she will come, aint worried about that. Just worried about how long it will take.

Nice thread. Liked the concept
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by DaCreativa: 9:52pm On May 18, 2011
[size=15pt]The fact that I will not be going for Youth Service this July just because I'm just over 30 bothers me a lot![/size]  angry angry angry
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 18, 2011
DaCreativa:

[size=15pt]The fact that I will not be going for Youth Service this July just because I'm just over 30 bothers me a lot![/size]  angry angry angry
i thought u said ur a millionaire and going to be a billionaire be4 u turn 40?
why bother?
hmmm i guess alll lies then
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by bolshoiboo: 10:03pm On May 18, 2011
Donlittle:

maybe u too sturborn looolz

lolz,
i aint stubborn it's just that I think am being too reserved and disciplined.
I know my worth and I can't just let any1 cos I am feeling lonely or sumthng.
Am just keepin my head cool.

Buh seriously am very bothered. I do pray about it though.
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 18, 2011
bolshoiboo:

lolz,
i aint stubborn it's just that I think am being too reserved and disciplined.
I know my worth and I can't just let any1 cos I am feeling lonely or sumthng.
Am just keepin my head cool.

Buh seriously am very bothered. I do pray about it though.
i feel you,
good lol, dnt just lose the right man, trying to say u knw ur worth lol
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by wendieposh: 10:42pm On May 18, 2011
I want my ex boyfriend, Abiola S. Abass back!
I miss him too much cry cry cry, cant even bring
me to date anyone,I just keep comparing all
the guys to him sad Love him so much it hurts!
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by kushe: 10:44pm On May 18, 2011
@ bolshoiboo , with that kind of username ,i am just wondering how weird a person u wld turn out to be and pls prove to me you can be described as '' easy on the eyes '' cos i might be able to help you

@hamsky, i guess you are either overfeeling urself(i.e giving urself a head) or you are GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY undecided
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by mirob(f): 10:46pm On May 18, 2011
scared of the unknow, am I ever gonna get married at all cos at late 20's no boyfriend let alone fiancee, I'm really scared.
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by kushe: 10:54pm On May 18, 2011
to all the guys whining about chicks,wat strong wit u all like some naija chick tryna speak fonee would say.

was in naija a few weeks back and omo yapaaaaaaa mehn and in london here,dont even let any naija girl deceive you say she get game ,
even guys without balls dey score here steady,so why all the crying ?

for me the problem is the senselessness of too many options. amazing that guys still attach so much importance to chicks.
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by timpaker(m): 10:56pm On May 18, 2011
i'm bothered that my ex-girlfriend has moved on with her life and i'm yet to do same.
i'm bothered that the man that would sign my appointment letter is always travelling to God knows where.
i'm bothered that my masters programme may be stressful to combine with job, flexing et al.
lastly,that i don't know what God has for me.
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by oboidanre(f): 10:56pm On May 18, 2011
I'm bothered at the number of people bothered  sad

I'm bothered that I'm bothered by the things that I really shouldn't be bothered by  sad

I'm bothered that I felt like I was the only one bothered about certain things that bother me but many others are bothered about the exact same things though our circumstances may be different.

(and I'm being serious)
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by ibelab(m): 11:09pm On May 18, 2011
grin
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by Elpieda: 11:16pm On May 18, 2011
Im bothered that i used to bother myself that I am the only one who gets bothered but reading through this has made me realize that jeez everyone worries,

Reading this thread made me realize something just now. Life is just like a call center, there is always one challenge holding on the next line. Some challenges you solve easily but then there are some you have to refer to other departments and yet again there are some you just cant do anything about and you just have to let it go,

God will teach us to cast our burdens to him and lay it down at his feet, every care we carry,
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by oboidanre(f): 11:23pm On May 18, 2011
^^^^ Amin o
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by MeGaStReEt: 11:57pm On May 18, 2011
nothing
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by hamsky: 12:08am On May 19, 2011
@kushe: Naah! non of what u've just mentioned is true about me. I admire women quite a lot but I'm just not bothered about having a relationship or loving someone that I clearly know I wouldn't b with for the rest of my life. kinda see it as a total waste of time effort and resources. I also think that it is very unfair to cheat or break a ladies heart which is very likely to happen.Well I think I'm too much of a gentleman and I have loosen up a bit.
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by Nobody: 12:22am On May 19, 2011
1. I want canucks to win the championship.

2. Want maiami to win the championship.

3. my kids are growing very fast , scared they ll leave home soon.
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by jle(f): 12:37am On May 19, 2011
What is bothering me right now is thinking of how to do away wit my unserious fiance of 9 yrs.
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by myike2(m): 2:44am On May 19, 2011
For all those who have "Money Problems", this could help you: Text SD 7836 to 35811 It helped me a lot, and is still helping me. smiley
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by myike2(m): 2:47am On May 19, 2011
Sorry pals, Nairaland refused to display my complete message. If you want more details on how to prosper financially, and repay all your debts, send a mail to: myike2 at yahoo dot com.
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by blackmale(m): 4:23am On May 19, 2011
i need to upgrade my swaggs,,,,,,,,
Re: What's Bothering You Right Now? by Odunnu: 4:30am On May 19, 2011
So much incompetence and bureaucracy around me,frustrating my every move!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Only For Geniuses / How Many Water Melons Are Here ? / Lets Play The Game Truth Or Dare!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.