Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,175 members, 7,903,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:43 PM

Need An Online Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need An Online Job (567 Views)

NDLEA Recruitment 2018 Form - How To Apply For NDLEA Online Job Recruitment / FRSC Disowns Online Job Advertisements / Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2017: FCSC Denies Online Job Advertisement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need An Online Job by JDanny: 8:24pm On Aug 11, 2021
I need an online Job, not affiliate related though, thanks. Reach me 08130941203 (WhatsApp).
Re: Need An Online Job by kelvine(m): 8:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
I can teach you how to be a jumia Jforce member and make hundreds of thousands monthly.

All you ll do is post pictures from Jumia website to a Facebook page where thousands of customers will contact you.

You send to them, they pay on delivery and you get paid by Jumia monthly.

1 Like

Re: Need An Online Job by donPhill(m): 3:51am On Aug 12, 2021
kelvine:
I can teach you how to be a jumia Jforce member and make hundreds of thousands monthly.

All you ll do is post pictures from Jumia website to a Facebook page where thousands of customers will contact you.

You send to them, they pay on delivery and you get paid by Jumia monthly.
how does this work please.?
Re: Need An Online Job by charlly2016(m): 7:23am On Aug 12, 2021
Interested 09023301229
charllychim@gmail.com
Re: Need An Online Job by kelvine(m): 11:12am On Aug 12, 2021
Just as I have said it.
My no on the signature

donPhill:
how does this work please.?
Re: Need An Online Job by Natineehairs: 2:37pm On Aug 14, 2021
The demand for human hair/wig in the Nigerian markets is sky-rocketing everyday. Therefore, hair business is a viable and lucrative business in Nigeria and even outside Nigeria. Hair Business require little capital for a start.

Most women today go extra miles to look good and are willing to spend even their last money to achieve this. The beauty of a lady starts from her hair.

One think about hair business is that you can start it small from home without renting a shop, and your customers will still reach you on your mobile phone when their need arises. So, the business is quite simple and affordable.

Things you should look into before going into hair business is how you can compete with the existing competitors in this line of business, know how much you need to start up, and what the turnover would be. Also, find out where to buy your products, either from the distributors or manufacturers in order to get products at a reasonable and affordable price.

When you invest 50,000 naira- 500,000 naira to buy different types of hairs that pull traffic in the market such as, human hair, lace wig, bone straight and other related items to stock. You stand a chance of making N 300,000 returns from your investment.

Have it in mind that there are many competitors in this line of business. Make sure your price is very reasonable and competitive enough. You do not have to make huge profit as a beginner, what you need first is to gain more customers. Providing them with the best quality at affordable rates will help you gain customers and keep them for a long time!

You can get your product at a reasonable rate while being assured of good quality from Natinee_hairs. In effect, you will be able to give your customers a reasonable discount on any hair purchased. Natinee_hairs sell in bulk at factory price..

I believe these steps above would give you an insight of how to start a successful hair business, and make you standout from existing competitors. If you have any comments or questions, please do not hesitate to do so below or send me a direct message on Instagram Natinee_hairs..
Re: Need An Online Job by Linkyjay001: 3:22am On Aug 15, 2022
JDanny:
I need an online Job, not affiliate related though, thanks. Reach me 08130941203 (WhatsApp).

SCAM ALERT!!!
JDanny on nairaland IS A SCAMMER
His name is John Daniel

Bank Details
Wema bank
John Daniel

Phone numbers
+234 904 190 1587

0813 094 1203 is also His number

He claims to buy and sell neteller,PayPal,payoneer funds online

(1) (Reply)

Teacher (NYSC) / Vacancy / Bolt Nigeria Current Recruitment And Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.