Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,646 members, 7,937,918 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 02:09 PM

Classrooms In Rivers State Schools - BBC Yoruba Shares Shocking Pictures - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Classrooms In Rivers State Schools - BBC Yoruba Shares Shocking Pictures (49814 Views)

Ogun: Classrooms In Agbado Comprehensive High School Collapse After Heavy Rain / See The Situation Of A School Classrooms In Imo State (photos) / TOTAL Commissions Newly Reconstructed Blocks Of Classrooms In Ibafon Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Classrooms In Rivers State Schools - BBC Yoruba Shares Shocking Pictures by caandi: 12:20pm On Aug 12, 2021
This can be only in north biko.
Re: Classrooms In Rivers State Schools - BBC Yoruba Shares Shocking Pictures by Echo50(m): 12:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
[quote author=Chepos1 post=104701887]Someone should please tell me it's a lie �[/quotye]

Heavy weight champion of liesssssss
Re: Classrooms In Rivers State Schools - BBC Yoruba Shares Shocking Pictures by Naybahood(m): 12:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
BBC Yoruba didn’t say shit !!!!!

They tryna soil their name
Re: Classrooms In Rivers State Schools - BBC Yoruba Shares Shocking Pictures by onuman: 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
Biodun556:
Our oyel money,even Borno schools are far better

Oil money de build northern Nigeria mostly.
So-called elders from the SS who pleaded with Gowon to cut the non-Igbo speaking areas of the old eastern region off from Biafra, made oil money to be building the north.

Nyesom Wike thinks that flyovers are sign of development, he thinks like those elders from the SS who pleaded for SS to be cut off from Biafra. They don’t understand that SS united with the east, Arewa can’t do divide and conquer and exploit.
Re: Classrooms In Rivers State Schools - BBC Yoruba Shares Shocking Pictures by ennyj01(m): 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
It's live.

INEC voters registration (online)
https://cvr.inecnigeria.org/

Please share in your groups. Elections have consequences and you can tell.

Social media is an avenue to express discontent but being part of the process make's you make your choice.
Re: Classrooms In Rivers State Schools - BBC Yoruba Shares Shocking Pictures by Blackdisciple(m): 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2021
WTF...!!!

And they are conducting LG election always and someome would win.

If this is true
Shame unto Wike.
Re: Classrooms In Rivers State Schools - BBC Yoruba Shares Shocking Pictures by Echo50(m): 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2021
BKayy:
And what concerns BBC Yoruba with far away Rivers state?
See Afonja Busy Body even affect BBC because they added Yoruba to the regional branch name

You should know them by now nah.......they are heavy weight champion of lies...
Even their names shows tell who they are.
Re: Classrooms In Rivers State Schools - BBC Yoruba Shares Shocking Pictures by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2021
There is nothing funny here OP , there are so many bad schools in all state , and that picture you posted means the class has been abandoned... The government are just not f**king doing their job
Re: Classrooms In Rivers State Schools - BBC Yoruba Shares Shocking Pictures by kingsclass: 12:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
BKayy:

Port Harcourt based journalist reporting in Yoruba?
Afonja dey lie small nah. Fear God oh

Let's stop all these ethnic colouration in this news.This school has been in the news since yesterday Nigeria info fm reported the news.Even the Rivers State government said they are supprised that such school exist in Rivers State.The school is in Amaku Igbodo in Etche LGA,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Classrooms In Rivers State Schools - BBC Yoruba Shares Shocking Pictures by Echo50(m): 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2021
Saao:
Best thing to do, is to tell us the name of the school, the local government so as to rightly inform the government to fix it. Maybe the governor isn't isn't aware as he can't be everywhere. Thank you

Forget this fifo, we don't have anything like those ogbaje pictures as school. Record still holds it that, the past governor built primary school in all the 23 LGAs.
Re: Classrooms In Rivers State Schools - BBC Yoruba Shares Shocking Pictures by Litmus: 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oT7Hr7NlzU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBlcNFnVoiU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vpTvDxIMTk

Even primitive builds can do for the time being, if these people can why not you in Nigeria. Why not evolve from simply always complaining about derelict government into showing excellence in your everyday work and then still complain about derelict government
Re: Classrooms In Rivers State Schools - BBC Yoruba Shares Shocking Pictures by FreeStuffsNG: 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
BKayy:

Port Harcourt based journalist reporting in Yoruba?
Afonja dey lie small nah. Fear God oh
You should just walk into Nigeria Info Fm, Port Harcourt and ask them who Martha Okere Nkem is instead of displaying bigotry while hiding behind the anonymity you think exists here on Nairaland . The copyright of the picture belongs to Martha Okere Nkem.

Re: Classrooms In Rivers State Schools - BBC Yoruba Shares Shocking Pictures by BigBashiru: 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2021
DropsMic:

Bin blind to the truth doesn’t make one woke bro. It makes one dumb

that is the "truth" according to BBC and CNN who have brainwashed you by constantly showing the worst of Africa....and you have fallen for it.....
There are so many African countries with great schools and infrastructure such as Lagos State in Nigeria, Rwanda, Botswana, Ghana.

Canada once consisted of over 50 countries... when they were being colonized by the English and French, the First Nations in Canada were also war torn just like Africa is today.

Africa is war torn today due to foreign interference - as part of ongoing colonization of africa of which uk and france are major players.....
Re: Classrooms In Rivers State Schools - BBC Yoruba Shares Shocking Pictures by Litmus: 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2021
BigBashiru:

that is the "truth" according to BBC and CNN who have brainwashed you by constantly showing the worst of Africa....and you have fallen for it.....
There are so many African countries with great schools and infrastructure such as Lagos State in Nigeria, Rwanda, Botswana, Ghana.

Canada once consisted of over 50 countries... when they were being colonized by the English and French, the First Nations in Canada were also war torn just like Africa is today.

Africa is war torn today due to foreign interference - as part of ongoing colonization of africa of which uk and france are major players.....

This is not about Africa, this is about the community where that school is. When we all shout about government, amd cuss leaders at the top, this sort of dereliction of personal responsibility and mutual care for one another erodes.

1 Like

Re: Classrooms In Rivers State Schools - BBC Yoruba Shares Shocking Pictures by Map1(m): 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2021
Chepos1:
Someone should please tell me it's a lie �
its a lie
Re: Classrooms In Rivers State Schools - BBC Yoruba Shares Shocking Pictures by joe120120(m): 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2021
Biodun556:
https://www.facebook.com/1296222730434431/posts/4463707613685911/?app=fbl
grin grin grin
If the same pressure we mount on federal government is applied to state governors, Nigeria will be better.

This not my Rivers State .
Not in any locally government here . enemy of progress
Re: Classrooms In Rivers State Schools - BBC Yoruba Shares Shocking Pictures by Handsum64: 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
Chepos1:
Someone should please tell me it's a lie �
PDP and wailers will be doubting Thomas on this
Re: Classrooms In Rivers State Schools - BBC Yoruba Shares Shocking Pictures by BKayy: 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

You should just walk into Nigeria Info Fm, Port Harcourt and ask them who Martha Okere Nkem is instead of displaying bigotry while hiding behind the anonymity you think exists here on Nairaland . The copyright of the picture belongs to Martha Okere Nkem.
First of all, I don't know why you are bent on focusing in the so called Anonymity. I've seen you do that many times here.
Secondly, if my memory serves me right, the British propaganda tool called BBC has more than three Nigerian outlets known as BBC Yoruba, Hausa, pidgin and the anti Igbo one known as BBC Igbo.
Now, on matters like this, which of the outlet do you think is best suited to broadcast this news if it is true? Is it not either BBC pidgin or Igbo?
Then what brought BBC Yoruba into it?
No be busy body be that?
Re: Classrooms In Rivers State Schools - BBC Yoruba Shares Shocking Pictures by nengibo: 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2021
What part of Rivers state is this
Re: Classrooms In Rivers State Schools - BBC Yoruba Shares Shocking Pictures by Litmus: 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2021
Self-help and bemoaning to the world about your government’s derelictions are not mutually exclusive.
Re: Classrooms In Rivers State Schools - BBC Yoruba Shares Shocking Pictures by Bdanj: 12:56pm On Aug 12, 2021
I have leaved and worked in pH all my life... I can tell you with 100% proof that the picture you are seeing is not a school in Rivers State.. Rivers has the most beautiful primary and secondary school building in Nigeria.. I don't support any political party

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Classrooms In Rivers State Schools - BBC Yoruba Shares Shocking Pictures by oranget(m): 1:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
BKayy:
See Afonja Busy Body even affect BBC because they added Yoruba to the regional branch name
Your mumu no too much? Is that not part of their work? I guess you will say the same thing if they were reporting a news from India or South Africa.
Re: Classrooms In Rivers State Schools - BBC Yoruba Shares Shocking Pictures by Newton85: 1:06pm On Aug 12, 2021
BKayy:

Somebody that comes from a place where women tie one piece wrapper for 8 months like Ogbomosho, Ibadan and Ogun shouldn't talk about dirtiness except it has a different meaning to you people
Abia people are the dirtiest people on planet earth, that's just a fact. We can also see your utterly dirty hostels in Enugu. Very dirty people!
Re: Classrooms In Rivers State Schools - BBC Yoruba Shares Shocking Pictures by Newton85: 1:07pm On Aug 12, 2021
BKayy:

South South?
My dear Shameless Afonja man, unlike you busy body people we have pound Igbo clans in Rivers State. And I am not talking about Ikwerre.
We have Asa/Ndoki plus Egbema etc in that Rivers state so mind your business.
Busy Body
You're still not from the South South, Eboe boy.
Re: Classrooms In Rivers State Schools - BBC Yoruba Shares Shocking Pictures by FreeStuffsNG: 1:11pm On Aug 12, 2021
BKayy:

First of all, I don't know why you are bent on focusing in the so called Anonymity. I've seen you do that many times here.
Secondly, if my memory serves me right, the British propaganda tool called BBC has more than three Nigerian outlets known as BBC Yoruba, Hausa, pidgin and the anti Igbo one known as BBC Igbo.
Now, on matters like this, which of the outlet do you think is best suited to broadcast this news if it is true? Is it not either BBC pidgin or Igbo?
Then what brought BBC Yoruba into it?
[b]No be busy body be that
?[/b]
Journalists are professional busy bodies and that includes the Journalist Martha Okere Nkem and BBC Yoruba. I initially thought you missed the part where the source of the pictures was stated as Martha Okere Nkem and inadvertently was just displaying bigotry. That's why I reminded you that you will not make sweeping accusations like this in real life and you need to be real to your true self online. I don't believe you are a tribalist or hate a particular tribe. The news is disheartening enough, adding tribalism to it is like mocking the victims of such unjust system. We should join hands to appeal to authorities to fix these schools and nurture those children. May God bless Nigeria.
Re: Classrooms In Rivers State Schools - BBC Yoruba Shares Shocking Pictures by OmoEpe(m): 1:22pm On Aug 12, 2021
With all the oil money Wike the emperor of the SE/SS can't build ordinary classrooms yet those bitter leaves are criticising Lagos that has left just buildings for digital classrooms

You all will go to your graves bitter and miserable
Re: Classrooms In Rivers State Schools - BBC Yoruba Shares Shocking Pictures by Oyiboman69: 1:22pm On Aug 12, 2021
EzeAnambra:
Ogogoro has really dealt with this our oyel people, foolish set of drunkards

Re: Classrooms In Rivers State Schools - BBC Yoruba Shares Shocking Pictures by Walex124(m): 1:25pm On Aug 12, 2021
BKayy:
I'm very sure if it's northern part of the country, you wouldn't tag it Afonja busy body , why you refused to accept the truth.
Re: Classrooms In Rivers State Schools - BBC Yoruba Shares Shocking Pictures by lexy2014: 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
Saao:
Best thing to do, is to tell us the name of the school, the local government so as to rightly inform the government to fix it. Maybe the governor isn't isn't aware as he can't be everywhere. Thank you

if d governor is responsible for d school, then its most irresponsible to say "he cant be everywhere". why does he have a commissioner for education and ministry of education which he supervises?
Re: Classrooms In Rivers State Schools - BBC Yoruba Shares Shocking Pictures by Salowise: 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2021
Where's the school located
Re: Classrooms In Rivers State Schools - BBC Yoruba Shares Shocking Pictures by sulaak(m): 1:32pm On Aug 12, 2021
Saao:

This is more than fixing it, the LGA chairman should be prosecuted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. / Meet Chinedu Mitchel, The Shortest Man In ABSU Who Anchors 'Personality Checks' / Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.