Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,457 members, 7,944,277 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 01:49 PM

Any Suggestion On BMW 3 Series? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Any Suggestion On BMW 3 Series? (2164 Views)

Oil To Use On BMW 750i 2007. / I’m In A Dilemma: Bmw 3 Series Or Lexus IS 250, Which Is A Better Ride. Pix / Would You Buy This Beautifully Restored 1972 BMW 3.0 CSL For N35.7m? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Suggestion On BMW 3 Series? by Born2conquer: 9:29am On Aug 12, 2021
I am about moving away from Toyota and Honda, i feel like tasting something new so someone suggested BMW 3 series.
Re: Any Suggestion On BMW 3 Series? by id4sho(m): 9:48am On Aug 12, 2021
Born2conquer:
I am about moving away from Toyota and Honda, i feel like tasting something new so someone suggested BMW 3 series.
Which of the models, hope it's not E90?
Re: Any Suggestion On BMW 3 Series? by Born2conquer: 9:59am On Aug 12, 2021
id4sho:

Which of the models, hope it's not E90?
Series 3 (2008)
Re: Any Suggestion On BMW 3 Series? by airex(m): 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2021
Born2conquer:
Overheating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Suggestion On BMW 3 Series? by RZArecta(m): 9:20pm On Aug 12, 2021
Cc Kingreign uboma
Re: Any Suggestion On BMW 3 Series? by id4sho(m): 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2021
Born2conquer:
Series 3 (2008)
Avoid the 4cyl like village pipu undecided but I think the i6 is good ,confirm first.
E get why that luxury car is cheap sad
Re: Any Suggestion On BMW 3 Series? by Born2conquer: 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
id4sho:

Avoid the 4cyl like village pipu undecided but I think the i6 is good ,confirm first.
Omooor, i don dey fear o

And i really do not wanna use Honda, toyota and lexus for now.

Those cars don tire me
Re: Any Suggestion On BMW 3 Series? by RZArecta(m): 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2021
Born2conquer:

Omooor, i don dey fear o

Those cars don tire me
ask radautoworks if that car is worth buying.

1 Like

Re: Any Suggestion On BMW 3 Series? by lordkenny(m): 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
Born2conquer:

Omooor, i don dey fear o

Those cars don tire me

Volkswagen Passat will be a good option to consider. Nice interior, durable, reliable and fuel efficient. Good value for money.
Re: Any Suggestion On BMW 3 Series? by Foolishbuhari: 8:26am On Aug 14, 2021
lordkenny:

Volkswagen Passat will be a good option to consider. Nice interior, durable, reliable and fuel efficient. Good value for money.

LMAO!! Run o bros! That passat fit give you problem when go make you pass out.

Why not just buy a C300 since you want to go German? I know perhaps the popularity of the car may put you off but it's a very solid car
Re: Any Suggestion On BMW 3 Series? by kingreign(m): 8:46am On Aug 14, 2021
Foolishbuhari:

Why not just buy a C300 since you want to go German? I know perhaps the popularity of the car may put you off but it's a very solid car
With expensive EIS malfunction when it fails.
Re: Any Suggestion On BMW 3 Series? by kingreign(m): 8:47am On Aug 14, 2021
Born2conquer:

Get any car you desire. You only live once. Enjoy your money, enjoy your life. Buy anything and don't look at the downside when making that decision.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Suggestion On BMW 3 Series? by Foolishbuhari: 1:26pm On Aug 14, 2021
kingreign:

With expensive EIS malfunction when it fails.
That seems to be the only problem with the car unfortunately. Changed mine when it failed for ₦140k back then. Has never happened again.
Re: Any Suggestion On BMW 3 Series? by kingreign(m): 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2021
Foolishbuhari:
That seems to be the only problem with the car unfortunately. Changed mine when it failed for ₦140k back then. Has never happened again.

Intake manifold runner malfunction, Balance shaft failure...
Re: Any Suggestion On BMW 3 Series? by chukel(m): 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2021
id4sho:

does E90 have 4 cyl ?
Re: Any Suggestion On BMW 3 Series? by chukel(m): 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
If what you desire is the E90, by all means get it. You said its 2008 you want. You may want to avoid the 335i with the N54 engine cos its twin turbo and has the high pressure fuel pump which people feel is wahala. But that is the beauty of that N54 engine. Packed with power, speed and stability. Then its one engine you can mod in several ways. This is 2yrs i'm using an N54 engine though the 5 series and its being bliss all the way. I have only been able to use that turbo twice. Wish I'm in abuja. We no get road for South east.

1 Like

Re: Any Suggestion On BMW 3 Series? by id4sho(m): 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2021
chukel:
does E90 have 4 cyl ?
Yes
N43,N45,N46 I4
Re: Any Suggestion On BMW 3 Series? by lordkenny(m): 5:36pm On Aug 14, 2021
Foolishbuhari:

Ever use one that was problematic?
Re: Any Suggestion On BMW 3 Series? by Born2conquer: 5:59pm On Aug 14, 2021
Foolishbuhari:

Exactly, the popularity, i will rather have mechanical problem than profiling problem which will lead to people, Efcc, police harassment.

People immediately attach Benz to yahoo and i am a young guy who doesn’t have the time to convince everyone i am not one, this is part of the reasons why I stayed away from lexus (it has be roughly abused by yahoo boys while toyota is my previous car, i need something new.

I believe the BMW is not common and the exterior seems simple
Re: Any Suggestion On BMW 3 Series? by Born2conquer: 6:01pm On Aug 14, 2021
chukel:
If what you desire is the E90, by all means get it. You said its 2008 you want. You may want to avoid the 335i with the N54 engine cos its twin turbo and has the high pressure fuel pump which people feel is wahala. But that is the beauty of that N54 engine. Packed with power, speed and stability. Then its one engine you can mod in several ways. This is 2yrs i'm using an N54 engine though the 5 series and its being bliss all the way. I have only been able to use that turbo twice. Wish I'm in abuja. We no get road for South east.

I love this comment, what’s the maintenance like, usual oil and filter change?

I am getting the 3series (328i) 2008
Re: Any Suggestion On BMW 3 Series? by kingreign(m): 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2021
Born2conquer:

Get the 335i or go home!
Re: Any Suggestion On BMW 3 Series? by Born2conquer: 7:00pm On Aug 14, 2021
kingreign:

Get the 335i or go home!
Any reason Chief?

Unfortunately, the 328i is the only one i got within my price range after months of searching
Re: Any Suggestion On BMW 3 Series? by chukel(m): 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2021
Born2conquer:

normal maintenance. Most parts are normal price. Bmw is bliss. What's your budget for 335i
Re: Any Suggestion On BMW 3 Series? by Born2conquer: 7:11pm On Aug 14, 2021
chukel:
normal maintenance. Most parts are normal price. Bmw is bliss. What's your budget for 335i
I needed a car apart from honda, toyota and lexus between 2.5M to3.5m and one of the options the dealer gave me was bmw 328i and i fell in love immediately and i’ve been searching other dealerships, it seems BMW is rare so the 328i is the only option of BMW i’ve seen so far
Re: Any Suggestion On BMW 3 Series? by chukel(m): 7:22pm On Aug 14, 2021
Born2conquer:

I needed a car apart from honda, toyota and lexus between 2.5M to3.5m and one of the options the dealer gave me was bmw 328i and i fell in love immediately and i’ve been searching other dealerships, it seems BMW is rare so the 328i is the only option of BMW i’ve seen so far
i will get you 335i for that price.
Re: Any Suggestion On BMW 3 Series? by Born2conquer: 7:43pm On Aug 14, 2021
chukel:
i will get you 335i for that price.
What fixed price and what’s the difference between this and the 328i
2)are you on Instagram?
Re: Any Suggestion On BMW 3 Series? by Mercyrrr: 9:50pm On Aug 14, 2021
Hi
Re: Any Suggestion On BMW 3 Series? by Born2conquer: 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2021
Mercyrrr:
Hi
hello
Re: Any Suggestion On BMW 3 Series? by Foolishbuhari: 10:59pm On Aug 14, 2021
kingreign:

Intake manifold runner malfunction, Balance shaft failure...

Never had those issues!
Re: Any Suggestion On BMW 3 Series? by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
kingreign:

Get the 335i or go home!

You go follow am battle with N54? The 328i is the better option.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla Vs. Honda Civic Vs. Toyota Yaris Vs. Honda Jazz? [HELP] / Multiple Car Pile-up On The M5 - 27 Vehicles Involved, Several Dead. / Rattling Sound On Toyota Highlander 2002

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.