Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,388 members, 7,978,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:26 PM

They Beat Him Up After Marriage - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / They Beat Him Up After Marriage (3308 Views)

1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired / Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by Lostchild(m): 11:05am On Aug 14, 2021
I highly disagree with you because I know the man I wrote about here. He is a good person and not a woman fighter. It was a demonic attack against the man.

Its good you pray not to meet a woman beater and you should also not provoke your hubby

elonmuskbaby:
I will not marry an animal with lack of self control in the 1st place in Jesus name.they won't see me and I won't know such men in Jesus name

However there's a yoruba addage that says enitoba ni kilaleshey,oun la'n shey han.some people need to be taught a lesson that the mere fact that they're silent or respecting them doesn't mean they are the only ones that have monopoly of violence and I'm sure this is not his 1st time.it must have overdone it to the point where he pushed the girls family to the wall.ordinarily men will not go and fight for their sister using violence but when they have been pushed to their limits,they do such
Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by greenie77: 11:11am On Aug 14, 2021
Lostchild:

I still stand my ground and will still say that the brothers did wrong.

If you have a fight with your hubby, will you call or allow your brothers to come and beat up your hubby?

The wrong started from the man beating his wife, there will be conflicts in a marriage as we do also have conflicts with our siblings but going physical like beating a spouse has never helped strengthened marital relationships.

If a man sees nothing wrong in beating up his wife, why should anyone find it offensive when that same man is been beaten irrespective of who did the beating?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by Lostchild(m): 11:24am On Aug 14, 2021
greenie77:

The wrong started from the man beating his wife, there will be conflicts in a marriage as we do also have conflicts with our siblings but going physical like beating a spouse has never helped strengthened marital relationships.

If a man sees nothing wrong in beating up his wife, why should anyone find it offensive when that same man is been beaten irrespective of who did the beating?

I still disagree with you.

You will not do that unless you open the door for the devils to used your brothers to end the marriage.

The brothers did wrong, even I, myself will not encourage my own brothers to do that.
Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by greenie77: 11:49am On Aug 14, 2021
Lostchild:

I still disagree with you.

You will not do that unless you open the door for the devils to used your brothers to end the marriage.

The brothers did wrong, even I, myself will not encourage my own brothers to do that.

I guess in your own world, a man beating his wife is opening the door for the angels to help strengthen the marriage.

A woman hanging on to a marriage where she is being beaten has lost her sense of self. What is still beautiful in a marriage that is fueled by both emotional and physical abuse?

1 Like

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by elonmuskbaby: 12:37pm On Aug 14, 2021
Lostchild:
I highly disagree with you because I know the man I wrote about here. He is a good person and not a woman fighter. It was a demonic attack against the man.

Its good you pray not to meet a woman beater and you should also not provoke your hubby

good person indeed.good person that that doesn't know how to keep his hands to himself.

For a very long time they sold the ridiculous idea to African women that if you provoke your husband, he Will loose his self control and go violent on you but the same man will exercise enormous amount of self control and restraint when being provoked by a Nigerian police or military man.

1 Like

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by Lostchild(m): 1:18pm On Aug 14, 2021
If your hubby slap you, will you allow or call your brothers to come and beat him up?

elonmuskbaby:
good person indeed.good person that that doesn't know how to keep his hands to himself.

For a very long time they sold the ridiculous idea to African women that if you provoke your husband, he Will loose his self control and go violent on you but the same man will exercise enormous amount of self control and restraint when being provoked by a Nigerian police or military man.
Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by greenie77: 1:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
Lostchild:
If your hubby slap you, will you allow or call your brothers to come and beat him up?

Such a man cannot even be bold enough to go report to the police that he was beaten up by his brothers in-law as a retaliation for beating their sister.

If he thinks he is Anthony Joshua around his wife, why should the wife protect him from her brothers who are his fellow men when he is not a baby...bullies fear and hate being served what they serve others.

2 Likes

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by ImaIma1(f): 2:35pm On Aug 14, 2021
Lostchild:
Why should I quit posting and stop sharing myself? Are you the one that ask me to keep posting at first?

I will not be hard on you just because you tried to correct me through your own ignorance about me. As you know it, everyone have stories to tell, You don't have to feel pained when I share my own story which is very unique and special.

Some people came here to gossip, and I ain't a gossiper and if I do is about me and me me and me and me me because I am an actor and my opinion about myself is more important because it is about me.

Your intention is to attack my person but you should have ask me why I keep sharing what I share about me. Each time I share my past history, I m not only sharing, I am removing the past event from my heavy heart.

When I post anything here I feel more lighter because I am removing my past from me and ready to move on. And if I marry, my wife must know my past, so that she will not repeat my past.

Please advoid any Lost-child thread since it irritate you.

Didn't bother to read this your long story. Keep typing .
Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by Lostchild(m): 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2021
ImaIma1:

Didn't bother to read this your long story. Keep typing .

I didn't insult you, just read, you will see that I am the actor in all my post.

In the past I use to so much cherish and pet babes like you but not anymore. I will be kind only to those who deserve my tenderness.

2 Likes

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by Lostchild(m): 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2021
greenie77:

Such a man cannot even be bold enough to go report to the police that he was beaten up by his brothers in-law as a retaliation for beating their sister.

If he thinks he is Anthony Joshua around his wife, why should the wife protect him from her brothers who are his fellow men when he is not a baby...bullies fear and hate being served what they serve others.

You didnt answer my question.

When you call your hubby a mental person and he give you a hot slap you.

Will you call your brothers to come and beat him up?
Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by elonmuskbaby: 4:17pm On Aug 14, 2021
Lostchild:

like I said earlier,God will never allow such men to be attracted to me, neither will I see them
Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by Lostchild(m): 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
like I said earlier,God will never allow such men to be attracted to me, neither will I see them

You made me laugh.

This is not about God, it is about you answering my question
Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by elonmuskbaby: 5:02pm On Aug 14, 2021
Lostchild:

You made me laugh.

This is not about God, it is about you answering my question
the answer to the question is tha likes attract.a narcissist will be attracted to its kind
Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by greenie77: 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2021
Lostchild:

You didnt answer my question.

When you call your hubby a mental person and he give you a hot slap you.

Will you call your brothers to come and beat him up?

In your mind I will just wake up, see my hubby and call him mental?

If I get beaten, my brothers will certainly show up....my hubby is certainly not a diety that must be feared, he only paid bride price that my family is not too poor to refund or is it by force a woman must remain married to a man who can't keep his hands to himself?

A man who beats his wife because he feels he can, should not feel pain when his brothers in-law show up...he can always seek to end the marriage and go ahead to look for another woman he can beat without her male relatives showing up, since he becomes a weakling when they show up.

1 Like

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by VTJN(m): 5:37pm On Aug 14, 2021
Lostchild:

One thing you should understand is that most women always take advantage of tender and quiet men. As long as the man keep enduring them, they will keep abusing the man and make his life living hell.

As a gentle person, I nearly slap a pregnant woman, if not the fact that I had to control and restrain myself and walk away from her to cool off. She was a terrible person who sees quarreling and gossiping as her daily meal.

I am not the type that lays hands on someone but some women deserve hot dirty slap to reset their brain

better one
no matter what a woman does. You have no right whatsoever to lay your hand on her. Know this and know peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by evil1: 6:37pm On Aug 14, 2021
I don't know how people get involved shaa

But I have seeing men in reality beating their wife.
One that just got married last year hit his wife and I asked him why ? He said "bros you never marry nai make, if woman annoy you ehhnn , you fit kill am sef"

At that moment I felt like beating hell out of the man.

But who am I ? An unmarried bachelor with no marital experience.

2 Likes

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by Lostchild(m): 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
VTJN, evil1

I am not matried but I have seen the worst in women. I even have a sister with a razor blade mouth. I also know of a very gentle and peaceful man currently suffering in marriage and couldnt divorce because of the children. He even beat his wife once because he was so tired of his own life for getting married.

I met a man who fled from his own home. I asked him why, he told me he doesn't want to kill his wife and go to jail. He said he has no choice but to leave just to retain his peace.

I am a peaceful person but I know what I have seen and would have been arrested many times for beating a woman.

Slapping your wife does not make you a bad person, it just a painful re-programing.

evil1:
I don't know how people get involved shaa

But I have seeing men in reality beating their wife.
One that just got married last year hit his wife and I asked him why ? He said "bros you never marry nai make, if woman annoy you ehhnn , you fit kill am sef"

At that moment I felt like beating hell out of the man.

But who am I ? An unmarried bachelor with no marital experience.
Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by Lostchild(m): 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
greenie77:

In your mind I will just wake up, see my hubby and call him mental?

If I get beaten, my brothers will certainly show up....my hubby is certainly not a diety that must be feared, he only paid bride price that my family is not too poor to refund or is it by force a woman must remain married to a man who can't keep his hands to himself?

A man who beats his wife because he feels he can, should not feel pain when his brothers in-law show up...he can always seek to end the marriage and go ahead to look for another woman he can beat without her male relatives showing up, since he becomes a weakling when they show up.

I will open a new thread with the name "Angelic Slap" and will share what happen
Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by evil1: 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
One thing I'm scared of hitting a woman especially my wife.

The moment you start hitting her, it becomes a norm for correction.
I rather leave a troublesome wife than to engage in physical hurt that might end up escalating to something else.
I love peace of mind to the fullest
Lostchild:
VTJN, evil1

I am not matried but I have seen rhe worst in women. I even have a sister with a razor blade mouth. I know ofba very gentle and peaceful man currently suffering in marriage and couldnt divorce because of the children. He even beat his wife once because he was tired.

I met a man who fled from his own home. I asked him why, he told me he doesn't wanr to kill his wife and go to jail. He said he has no choice but to leave just to retain his peace.

I am a peaceful person but I know what I have seen.

Slapping your wife does not make you a bad person. It just painful correction

2 Likes

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by cooooooks(m): 2:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
I have never slapped my SO. Not once in my entire life.

Why will anyone slap their wife?

Lostchild:
I heard from the conversation of a lady who said, a woman gave birth to 9 boys and 1 girl.
Edit
It is natural for couples to fight, but there is the problem when the ego of your wife makes her feels, she has well to do family members and can mis-behave when under their their hubby.

Many of you men attacking me, I pray you fall into the hands of a thunder bolt woman, and if you end up slaping her, shame on you.

1 Like

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by cooooooks(m): 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
Typical Nigerian seeking humiliation.

Don't marry somebody like that in the fist place.

Rozcol:
I like that woman's brothers I'm sure my lovely brothers will do more if any man dare such with me.Next time they should strip him naked after the heavy beatings
Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by Lostchild(m): 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
evil1:

I rather leave a troublesome wife than to engage in physical hurt that might end up escalating to something else.

I like what you said.

It is not that easy to leave marriage when children are involve but I totally agree with you.

wink
Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by cooooooks(m): 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
I hope you guys know some wives beat their husbands.

Some because they are physically stronger and others because they don't expect him to reciprocate.

In fact, some research showed that in DV where the victim did not reply with violence, women were more likely to be the aggressor. This was an American study though, for context.

Make sure you marry someone you respect and respects you.

mariahAngel:

First of all, hahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha grin

Secondly....you know what? Forget it! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by cooooooks(m): 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
So beat her up without consequences?

Some women go carry knife o. Be warned!

MrBrownJay1:

any man can decide how he wants to deal with his wife, but then again, make sure she doesnt have some MMA fighter type as a brotha, who can possibly deal with you mercilessly!

ultimately, if your wife is disrespectful to you, divorce the woman instead of trying to change her with beatings.
Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by cooooooks(m): 2:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
As a strong proponent of equality, equal rights mean equal lefts.

If there is mutual respect, this will likely never happen.

Richy4:
What if the wife beats him first... Some ladies just have some dirty idea of slapping men... daring them to retaliate... has that at least occurred to some of you?...
<<< Yes men should not beat their wives... Yes men should leave the place when it gets toxic... But a woman should not hit me first.. it's not a good idea sad....

1 Like

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by cooooooks(m): 2:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
Don't marry a troublesome wife.

evil1:

1 Like

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by Lostchild(m): 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
cooooooks:
I have never slapped my SO. Not once in my entire life.

Why will anyone slap their wife?

Yiu have a submissive wife that is why you are seeing things differently. Some women mouth nor good at all.

I even remember 2007, when one tiny woman come slap me innocently. I look the woman, only my one hand feet faint her, but I just walk away from her and wonder what spirit enter her to tempt me.
Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by cooooooks(m): 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
I'm not married (SO not wife).

Don't be in situations with people who could slap you.

I also haven't been slapped by a woman so I don't know how I'd react. Hopefully I'd be able catch her hands.

Lostchild:

Yiu have a submissive wife that is why you are seeing things differently. Some women mouth nor good at all.

I even remember 2007, when one tiny woman come slap me innocently. I look the woman, only my one hand feet faint her, but I just walk away from her and wonder what spirit enter her to tempt me.
Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2021
cooooooks:
Typical Nigerian seeking humiliation.

Don't marry somebody like that in the fist place.

What if she was deceived into the marriage. Mr cooks go and cook I'm hungry

1 Like

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by cooooooks(m): 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
If I cook for you now, you'll start calling for family meeting, seeing visions and dreaming dreams. Abegi! wink

I think it would be extremely difficult to 'deceive' someone into a marriage.
Rozcol:
What if she was deceived into the marriage. Mr cooks go and cook I'm hungry
Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2021
cooooooks:
If I cook for you now, you'll start calling for family meeting, seeing visions and dreaming dreams. Abegi! wink

I think it would be extremely difficult to 'deceive' someone into a marriage.
Nothing difficult in been deceitful for men,they've been using that tactics on women since time immemorial. Please cook the cookables I want the family meetings and dreams lol

1 Like

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by Lostchild(m): 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2021
cooooooks:
I'm not married (SO not wife).

Don't be in situations with people who could slap you.

I also haven't been slapped by a woman so I don't know how I'd react. Hopefully I'd be able catch her hands.

When the tiny woman walk to me and slap me, I was perplexed because I never did anything wrong. A voice instantly said to.me it was an evil trap. This was one of the main reason why I didnt slap her back, and if I did, her area or compound boys would have rush me that I am beating a woman.

Watch very well before you get yoke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hubby Caught In The Act,! / Do You Believe In DESTINY? / Tribute To My Dear Friend

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.