Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,849 members, 7,886,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:23 AM

Help! Is Nissan Altima 2015 A Good Car - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Help! Is Nissan Altima 2015 A Good Car (1182 Views)

Nissan Altima 2015 Fulloption Used... 2.75m / Super Clean Nigeria Used IS 250(2007 Upgraded To 2015)...a Year Used For N4.5m / 2010 Lexus Rx350 Facelifted To 2015 (A Month Used) @6.8m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Is Nissan Altima 2015 A Good Car by Fabiano3681: 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2021
bosses in the house

i’m looking at getting a Nissan altima 2015...but don’t know if it a good car for me...in terms of parts availability, maintenance and all

looking forward to your input...

1 Share

Re: Help! Is Nissan Altima 2015 A Good Car by Fabiano3681: 8:25am On Aug 14, 2021
pls advice
Re: Help! Is Nissan Altima 2015 A Good Car by Fabiano3681: 12:06am On Aug 15, 2021
��
Re: Help! Is Nissan Altima 2015 A Good Car by RZArecta(m): 5:13am On Aug 15, 2021
..."but the most convenient feature of the car is the car honks when you have filled the tire up to the correct pressure. Just turn the car off. Press the start button twice with your foot off of the brake, fill up the tire until the car honks and you're off...."

I can see you love this car. Well, it has a solid 4/5 stars reviews on most car review sites and everyone seems to enjoy its ride and handling ability coupled with its good fuel economy so I'll suggest you get it as long as you do proper pre-purchase inspection and VIN checks (if you're buying direct toks which I'll recommend).
It uses a CVT transmission. Please and please, get only the specified CVT transmission fluid for your car when it's necessary and also use the specified grade of engine oil. Going to a proper mechanic once in a while for oil change shouldn't be a problem to you. Buy the car and enjoy yourself, people have bought more cantankerous shítboxes as cars in this same country and swear by them being the best things after bread and ewa agoyin. Enjoy your purchase sir

2 Likes

Re: Help! Is Nissan Altima 2015 A Good Car by bigsmoke2(m): 5:34am On Aug 15, 2021
Nissan's are generally not good cars
Re: Help! Is Nissan Altima 2015 A Good Car by jaxxy(m): 7:50am On Aug 15, 2021
yes it’s a good car just like the Sentra and Pathfinder 2015. Nissan did a good job bt u need a proper nissan service center to maintain it or a modern/updated nissan Mech cos once an issue is wrongly fixed it can create nagging problems

There is very little room for compromises on maintainance. Parts are expensive as because it’s luxury and also not common
Re: Help! Is Nissan Altima 2015 A Good Car by Fabiano3681: 2:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
RZArecta:
..."but the most convenient feature of the car is the car honks when you have filled the tire up to the correct pressure. Just turn the car off. Press the start button twice with your foot off of the brake, fill up the tire until the car honks and you're off...."

I can see you love this car. Well, it has a solid 4/5 stars reviews on most car review sites and everyone seems to enjoy its ride and handling ability coupled with its good fuel economy so I'll suggest you get it as long as you do proper pre-purchase inspection and VIN checks (if you're buying direct toks which I'll recommend).
It uses a CVT transmission. Please and please, get only the specified CVT transmission fluid for your car when it's necessary and also use the specified grade of engine oil. Going to a proper mechanic once in a while for oil change shouldn't be a problem to you. Buy the car and enjoy yourself, people have bought more cantankerous shítboxes as cars in this same country and swear by them being the best things after bread and ewa agoyin. Enjoy your purchase sir
thanks

1 Like

Re: Help! Is Nissan Altima 2015 A Good Car by Fabiano3681: 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
bigsmoke2:
Nissan's are generally not good cars
okay
Re: Help! Is Nissan Altima 2015 A Good Car by DukeNija(m): 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
Fabiano3681:
okay

Fantastic car. Car you’ll use and hate Toyota and I’m not kidding you. The 2015 Altima is a fast, fuel efficient and highly reliable car. Do your routine maintenance and avoid roadside mechanics. Also buy a scanner.

1 Like

Re: Help! Is Nissan Altima 2015 A Good Car by Fabiano3681: 12:57am On Aug 18, 2021
DukeNija:

Fantastic car. Car you’ll use and hate Toyota and I’m not kidding you. The 2015 Altima is a fast, fuel efficient and highly reliable car. Do your routine maintenance and avoid roadside mechanics. Also buy a scanner.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Direct Belguim Toyota Tacoma #7.5m / Neatly Used 2010 Toyota Avalon For Sale Asking 2M / Benz C300 2015 Model Forsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.