Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,137 members, 7,949,913 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:10 PM

Reading Qur’aan With An Accent In Which Some Letters Such As Tha’ Are Altered - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Reading Qur’aan With An Accent In Which Some Letters Such As Tha’ Are Altered (5981 Views)

Ruling On One Who Reads Qur’aan But Does Not Pray / Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? / Ruling On Gathering To Eat, Offer Condolences And Recite Qur’aan Together... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reading Qur’aan With An Accent In Which Some Letters Such As Tha’ Are Altered by yahmohy27: 4:17pm On Aug 13, 2021
lafiagi007:
Thanks for that reminder. Please disregard any non Muslim who can't mind his business. They claim that the Muslims are violent, but look at the "peace lovers" intruding into matters that doesn't concern them, even having to take an oath just to look for trouble. Please ignore them, I have reported them and their posts should be deleted.
Oku Nda! Wajazaka Allahu Khaira
Re: Reading Qur’aan With An Accent In Which Some Letters Such As Tha’ Are Altered by jahsharon: 6:33pm On Aug 13, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

That's not what I was told. When I read the last sentence I understand why you wrote such. In fact yoruba muslims are proof that muslims can live in peace with non muslims.

The person wey tell you nonsense is mad. You too that believed rubbish dey craze. I no be gentle dove ooo, if you bring trouble, I have double.

So, one slowpoke told you that it is only Arabic language that his own god understands. That's not our Father in Heaven.
Re: Reading Qur’aan With An Accent In Which Some Letters Such As Tha’ Are Altered by Jaqenhghar: 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2021
jahsharon:

The person wey tell you nonsense is mad. You too that believed rubbish dey craze. I no be gentle dove ooo, if you bring trouble, I have double.

So, one slowpoke told you that it is only Arabic language that his own god understands. That's not our Father in Heaven.
You when dey assume na you craze pass. Nobody told me shít
Na wetin your" fellow believers" dey do when we dey observe . As a yoruba muslim dem no dey gree you lead prayers . As a yoruba muslim dem still call you infidel. If kasala busrt na yoruba muslim and christian dem dey slaughter like goat. Dem say una no sabi islam.
Nobody needs to tell me anything. Na wetin I dey see.
If you have a problem go and confront them. Were

1 Like

Re: Reading Qur’aan With An Accent In Which Some Letters Such As Tha’ Are Altered by lifenija: 10:30pm On Aug 13, 2021
lafiagi007:
Thanks for that reminder. Please disregard any non Muslim who can't mind his business. They claim that the Muslims are violent, but look at the "peace lovers" intruding into matters that doesn't concern them, even having to take an oath just to look for trouble. Please ignore them, I have reported them and their posts should be deleted.
peaceful religion (islame)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quran Verse / Why Are These Muslim Countries So Peaceful? / Five Before Five

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.